Check your account email address ×

New 2018 Doo RS

this is what a poo Pro looks like at 9k on top of a mountian  after sucking  somthing up the tunnel putting a softball side dent on the top of the bulk head busting the bottom of the air box jamming that busted plastic in to the butterfly in the throttle body. but hey they are light and that is all that matters right? 

20170203_113835.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is what a poo Pro looks like at 9k on top of a mountian  after sucking  somthing up the tunnel putting a softball side dent on the top of the bulk head busting the bottom of the air box jamming that busted plastic in to the butterfly in the throttle body. but hey they are light and that is all that matters right? 

20170203_113835.jpg

Dude they all break....ive been on so many rides where only the cats breakdown...the last hcs ride i went on both cats in our group didnt finish the ride. Like isaid...save your bs....they all break... :bc:

they do all break and it is getting worse and worse to fix em . I fucking miss hoods that open in 2 seconds clutches that come off with out having to pull the whole sled apart oil pumps that could be changed with out having to pull a motor. the 11 M was the last sled built that was some what ez to work on

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they do all break and it is getting worse and worse to fix em . I fucking miss hoods that open in 2 seconds clutches that come off with out having to pull the whole sled apart oil pumps that could be changed with out having to pull a motor. the 11 M was the last sled built that was some what ez to work on

That is one of the good things about my 2009....easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I can change a track in that sled by my self in under 45min , takes me that long on the 14 to change plugs hell prob longer

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I can change a track in that sled by my self in under 45min , takes me that long on the 14 to change plugs hell prob longer

Well you can thank cat for copying ski doos chassis for that. :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Well you can thank cat for copying ski doos chassis for that. :lol:

well who would not want a twitch ski lifting week chassis . you can thank cat for showing skidoo what a real suspension  looks like

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well fuck!  We had snow.  I was just a fucking busted gimp ass!  Riding was limited for me.

Maybe it's time to consider something with a little plusher ride?

Just now, ckf said:

Maybe it's time to consider something with a little plusher ride?

The next person that tells me that is gonna get a Croc upside the head!  I'm not too old!  My body just sucks! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The next person that tells me that is gonna get a Croc upside the head!  I'm not too old!  My body just sucks! :lol:

Big man threatening me with your crocs :lol:

Seriously though, why not ride something that is comfortable?

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That's one thing I noticed IMMEDIATELY with my Cat when I bought it and started tearing it all apart.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to work on than my Doo.  Holy crap.  Not even close.  Clearly, Doo's were made to go to the dealership for every service/repair.  I'm really gonna get a good look at the new RS at Sno-X kick off.  Tremblay usually has one on display.  I'll walk the pits a bit too.  Doubt I'm going to Haydays this year...but, I make that call the day it opens.

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well who would not want a twitch ski lifting week chassis . you can thank cat for showing skidoo what a real suspension  looks like

Yup...cat invents them a doo makes the money.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Big man threatening me with your crocs :lol:

Seriously though, why not ride something that is comfortable?

Don't knock the Croc!!!!!!!!!  It's the Chuck Norris of sleeper footwear. :lmao:

I'm just not much of a site seeing, point A to B kinda guy.  I like the adrenaline rush still.  But, like everyone, as my body starts to deteriorate, the "rush" starts to be less and less fun. Seriously, I may not ride anymore if I can't ride the way I like. Kinda like sports.  Once the body can't compete at a high level anymore, it becomes less fun.  My knees kinda pushed me out of hockey a couple years ago.  I think I may get into diving the great lakes next.  Sounds kinda cool to me. :dunno:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All that shit and end over end.  Ended up with a bent steering shaft, bars, fucked Ski and bent lower A-arm.  I had my buddy come over to check it out too...I thought my eyes were failing me.  NO WAY I didn't tork the frame.  But nope!  He just laughed and said, "Welcome to Cat." (ex Cat snoXer).IMG_1061.JPG

My body ended up worse than anything.  I've never "exited" a vehicle so fast in my life. :lol:

What a man will do for cheese curds and a butter burger.:hungry::lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't knock the Croc!!!!!!!!!  It's the Chuck Norris of sleeper footwear. :lmao:

I'm just not much of a site seeing, point A to B kinda guy.  I like the adrenaline rush still.  But, like everyone, as my body starts to deteriorate, the "rush" starts to be less and less fun. Seriously, I may not ride anymore if I can't ride the way I like. Kinda like sports.  Once the body can't compete at a high level anymore, it becomes less fun.  My knees kinda pushed me out of hockey a couple years ago.  I think I may get into diving the great lakes next.  Sounds kinda cool to me. :dunno:

Sounds youre on a collision course with a life of shuffleboard sooner then later. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What a man will do for cheese curds and a butter burger.:hungry::lmao:

It's quite shameful really. If we would have taken the regular trail and not decide to go jumping ditches.....UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Sounds youre on a collision course with a life of shuffleboard sooner then later. :lol:

That's just a mean thing to say.  Completely uncalled for.  I'm reporting you.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's quite shameful really. If we would have taken the regular trail and not decide to go jumping ditches.....UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...some things need to be said. :)

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You can still turn up the wick once in a while on a sled that rides better, it just isn't going to be able to handle long periods of abuse before the shocks give out. But hey, neither can you. Sounds like a perfect match  to me :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Time to hike your dress up. Or you could just go back over to your safe place:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Have you ridden a poo axys switchback? You should...

For me the axys chassis is the best suited for me being tall....the new doo chassis is close but still doesn't feel as good as the polaris.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No I haven't and maybe I should.

It's really a great riding sled,toss a leg over one

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

It's really a great riding sled,toss a leg over one

Will do....are they any good offtrail or in the fluffy stuff? Not talking out west powder rather the occasional N. Michigan lake effect powder field.