Check your account email address ×

New 2018 Doo RS

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For a great all around ride, I really like the new SB Assault 144 in the new chassis. They fixed the horrid rear skid, the new motor and chassis are awesome.  Best lights and gauge in the business, and they will still go an honest 100 mph when need be.  Second choice would be a Freeride 137 with the 1.75 track, I loved that sled and miss it alot.  Also chugs pretty good in deep snow and will go an honest 100 mph.  I love the SKS too, but she's not a great sled once the trails speeds open up, 87 mph max...not enough for the big country.  The XF Sno Pro in 141" is a pretty awesome sled too.  JMO.

Good info Mark.:thumb:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For a great all around ride, I really like the new SB Assault 144 in the new chassis. They fixed the horrid rear skid, the new motor and chassis are awesome.  Best lights and gauge in the business, and they will still go an honest 100 mph when need be.  Second choice would be a Freeride 137 with the 1.75 track, I loved that sled and miss it alot.  Also chugs pretty good in deep snow and will go an honest 100 mph.  I love the SKS too, but she's not a great sled once the trails speeds open up, 87 mph max...not enough for the big country.  The XF Sno Pro in 141" is a pretty awesome sled too.  JMO.

Its funny you like the 2 sleds I really like riding...and then you say you like the xf...i just hate how much farther back your feet are on the cats...to me its like riding the original rev. :dunno: