Check your account email address ×

Trump is killing the Republican Party

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude everybody know what happened and when. That had nothing to do with obama. The economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month before he took office. And the republicans fought all stimulus bills. I know because me and every other contractor was sweating bullets then. Some guys on here even lost businesses then. So if you want to play these graph games here is one. And slow and steady growth is much better than erratic ups and downs. Dont get me wrong I do not wish Trump to fail, I hope he is everything you and everybody else thinks he is. 

MW-EH199_djia_o_ZG_20160304140141.jpg

See that picture in your graph?  That's what you bought into.  That's fine.  But personal experiences pertaining to business growth of failure vary...if you did well and want to thank Obama...fine.  But small sector growth is not how it is really determined in the big picture.  

By the way, do you know what "stimulus bills" were considered successful vs. "feel good" bills that did zero?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

watches joe scarborough all the time

:lol:

Once again let me explain myself because apparently you are slow on the uptake...I watch Morning Joe, I watch Fox and Friends, I watch CNN....Scarborough and Mika are by the far the most ridiculous drama queens currently on the air so forgive me if I don't take him seriously.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See that picture in your graph?  That's what you bought into.  That's fine.  But personal experiences pertaining to business growth of failure vary...if you did well and want to thank Obama...fine.  But small sector growth is not how it is really determined in the big picture.  

By the way, do you know what "stimulus bills" were considered successful vs. "feel good" bills that did zero?

Compared to the 3 stimulus bills that Dubya did? Those were turds and ultimately they resorted to easy credit with no accountability and stuck the tab up the taxpayers ass. The Stimulus of 2009 saved alot of companies like ours from going under. And just when things started to get rolling again the neocons would start some more shut down bullshit and everything would clam up again. It was like a roller coaster until 2014 and its been going great ever since.

My business is directly tied to the market, if things are uncertain or bad the first thing to get cut is capital projects, thats me. We watched the shit show for Obamas entire first term with the pubes trying to sabotage everything. Now we have been watching it for the last 3 years with the State of Illinois. Only this time its the Chicago dems that are the sabateurs. I give credit where credit is due. If Trump does good I will acknowledge that. I like money.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll tune into fox "news" on occasion, just to see what BS they're peddling. w/in a few minutes I get pissed and have to change the channel. some of these clowns watch msnbc on a regular basis, and I found their claim that they want to see the lies a little hard to believe.

Of course you do Carnac.....you know what everybody here is thinking at all times...good god you're a fucking twat. :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course you do Carnac.....you know what everybody here is thinking at all times...good god you're a fucking twat. :lol:

well I guess there is a very, very, very small chance that you're one of the .000000001%  who  1) watches morning joe for hours just to get a kick out the "drama" and 2) despises trump for silly things, like lying abut his age, all the while OK with his constant whopper lies, collusion with the Russians, etc. it's very odd, and highly unsusual. some of the internet personas in here are quite comical. but whatever rocks your boat, if what you're telling me is true. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Compared to the 3 stimulus bills that Dubya did? Those were turds and ultimately they resorted to easy credit with no accountability and stuck the tab up the taxpayers ass. The Stimulus of 2009 saved alot of companies like ours from going under. And just when things started to get rolling again the neocons would start some more shut down bullshit and everything would clam up again. It was like a roller coaster until 2014 and its been going great ever since.

My business is directly tied to the market, if things are uncertain or bad the first thing to get cut is capital projects, thats me. We watched the shit show for Obamas entire first term with the pubes trying to sabotage everything. Now we have been watching it for the last 3 years with the State of Illinois. Only this time its the Chicago dems that are the sabateurs. I give credit where credit is due. If Trump does good I will acknowledge that. I like money.  

He was in a 8 year coma

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well I guess there is a very, very, very small chance that you're one of the .000000001%  who  1) watches morning joe for hours just to get a kick out the "drama" and 2) despises trump for silly things, like lying abut his age, all the while OK with his constant whopper lies, collusion with the Russians, etc. it's very odd, and highly unsusual. some of the internet personas in here are quite comical. but whatever rocks your boat, if what you're telling me is true. :bc:

First of all save the collusion stuff because it hasn't been proven and I don't watch it for hours especially considering it takes all of five minutes to get my fill of Mika saying "oh my god" "he's ruining the country" "it's horrible" etc........

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was such a help with his healthcare bill. 

Hes clueless.

clean vote to drop the unaffordable heath bill will be next and it will pass . Gov has no place in the heath insurance business any way .

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll tune into fox "news" on occasion, just to see what BS they're peddling. w/in a few minutes I get pissed and have to change the channel. some of these clowns watch msnbc on a regular basis, and I found their claim that they want to see the lies a little hard to believe.

14 hours ago, Edmo said:

Sounds like they're doing the same thing you are. But you find it hard to believe? That's odd...

Slinger :groin: Edmo

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

clean vote to drop the unaffordable heath bill will be next and it will pass . Gov has no place in the heath insurance business any way .

Yeah throw everyone off and give the repubs 2 years to craft a new bill?

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?