Check your account email address ×

Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nothing to worry about one of the guys from this attack was featured in a documentary on London Jihadist but was still free to murder people, but fuck me nothing to worry about at all , GIVE YOUR COLLECTIVE HEADS A SHAKE  :guzzle:

Is that the guy the LPD knew about  before the attacks?

Awwwwww....fuck it.  It's just a measly seven more dead and 40+ Innocent people wounded that were doing nothing but enjoying themselves on a nice walk.  

A "normal" evening.  Part of the "new normal" we should all get used to.  As long as the dead doesn't start to grow, I think this is all fine. And I'm sure these people won't be interested at all in larger body counts.  BUT IF THEY  DO.....OH BOY!  Then.......we'll all need to get used to that too I guess? :dunno:

:wall:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is that the guy the LPD knew about  before the attacks?

The guy from the Manchester bombing was also known and really should have been in jail, the government is complicit in the shit including this CUNT of a Mayor :flush:  No need for anyone to be concerned or alarmed with the streets calling with police all is normal GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

There is something seriously fucking wrong with Trump.  This quote sums it up perfectly.

"Try to imagine the UK prime minister attacking the Mayor of NYC the day after 9/11," said European Parliament cabinet member Simon O'Connor.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40163567

Was the mayor of NYC at that time actively and openly bashing the PM of England during an election cycle with with his political bullshit narratives?

"Perfectly".

Moron.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The guy from the Manchester bombing was also known and really should have been in jail, the government is complicit in the shit including this CUNT of a Mayor :flush:  No need for anyone to be concerned or alarmed with the streets calling with police all is normal GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

No different than our fuck waddled Obama administration policies turning a blind eye about the guy that killed all those queers.  When clearly, the FBI was given evidence something was fucked. Meh....no big deal.  

I wish I could post that video of Rice and lynch and the rest of those fucking idiots back peddling after the attack.... "We don't know for sure this was a terror attack."

Shameless idiots.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Was the mayor of NYC at that time actively and openly bashing the PM of England during an election cycle with with his political bullshit narratives?

"Perfectly".

Moron.

Huh?

The whole world thinks Trump is a moron yet again because of this and yet you laugh while he destroys your standing in the world and amongst your allies.  The USA is turning into another NK with an unhinged moron leader surrounded by sycophant ass kissers who really have no business being in the positions they've been given.  

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?

The whole world thinks Trump is a moron yet again because of this and yet you laugh while he destroys your standing in the world and amongst your allies.  The USA is turning into another NK with an unhinged moron leader surrounded by sycophant ass kissers who really have no business being in the positions they've been given.  

:lmao:

Yeah....I figured that maybe too much for you.  I also figured you'd come back with some anti-Trump rhetoric deflecting from your post. That's ok.  You just sit quietly behind SeRena in your newly acquired #2 spot.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I figured that maybe too much for you.  I also figured you'd come back with some anti-Trump rhetoric deflecting from your post. That's ok.  You just sit quietly behind SeRena in your newly acquired #2 spot.

Lame

I give you 2 out of 10

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Anywhere injustice is being perpetrated normal people care, you fucking sack of shit :bigfinger:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Awwwwww....fuck it.  It's just a measly seven more dead and 40+ Innocent people wounded that were doing nothing but enjoying themselves on a nice walk.  

A "normal" evening.  Part of the "new normal" we should all get used to.  As long as the dead doesn't start to grow, I think this is all fine. And I'm sure these people won't be interested at all in larger body counts.  BUT IF THEY  DO.....OH BOY!  Then.......we'll all need to get used to that too I guess? :dunno:

:wall:

Who cares again?  Travel Ban :snack:  America First 😳

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_3176.JPG

Islam is like the Ebola virus.   The more we keep it out of our country the better off we are.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Islam is like the Ebola virus.   The more we keep it out of our country the better off we are.  

Millions peacefully living here already.  What's like the Ebola virus is your ignorance the fewer ignorant Mouthbreathers in America the betterment off we are 👍

SBY Ignorance Skidmark :snack:

Estimates on the number of Muslims living in the US vary, ranging from 3 million to 7 million. Whatever the precise number, it’s already outdated as it rises with each passing nanosecond.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/01/the_muslim_population_of_america_is_expanding_at_warp_speed.html#ixzz4j9JrsRmv 

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stupid like a fox!  (Maybe). :lol:

He's got the networks tripping over themselves and even had some of them close to defending the attacks and somewhat blaming Trump.  Holy shit!  This shit is amazing to watch.  Listen for this phrase when referring to terrorist attacks "This is the new normal."

:lol:

He is no longer in the business of promoting himself, he is in the business of leading this country. He looks like an ass on the national stage and by extension so does our nation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Millions peacefully living here already.  What's like the Ebola virus is your ignorance the fewer ignorant Mouthbreathers in America the betterment off we are 👍

Estimates on the number of Muslims living in the US vary, ranging from 3 million to 7 million. Whatever the precise number, it’s already outdated as it rises with each passing nanosecond.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/01/the_muslim_population_of_america_is_expanding_at_warp_speed.html#ixzz4j9JrsRmv 

Millions of German's or Nazis lived peacefully as well.  In 1945 there were over 8.5 million in the Nazis party.   Think all of them were violent or were most just tolerant of the extremes inside the movement?  Islam and Fascism mirror one another.  Far too many Muslims are tolerant and accepting of what is going on inside their religion.   

United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say such tactics are rarely or never justified. An additional 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified.

gsi2-overview-1 (1).png

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He is no longer in the business of promoting himself, he is in the business of leading this country. He looks like an ass on the national stage and by extension so does our nation.

He's never gonna be out of the business of promoting himself.  He's done exceptional at it.  To think he was gonna change after the swearing in would be naive.  We didn't want the same old career politician as and we sure as hell didn't get one.

As I've posted, in not an overly big fan of his tweets.  But I think he is giving many what they want while providing the America First attitude mixed with his own self glory.  And fact is, relating back to what the world thinks, we are now back on the top of the power pyramid, even if it was and continues to be out of fear.

It's time for all these shit talking soft leaders of "we are the world" to start stepping up to their own rhetoric....and reaching into their own wallets (purses) and putting their own money where their mouths are.  I don't buy it for a second they hate Trump more than they hate losing those blank checks Obama was handing out.  And flourishing under the protection of our military without sporting their fair share.

For the last time dumbass Trump completely misunderstood the comments made by the mayor and reacted like a petulant little child....it's a pattern and it's fucked.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

For the last time dumbass Trump completely misunderstood the comments made by the mayor and reacted like a petulant little child....it's a pattern and it's fucked.

:wrong:  Trumps doing a tremendous job, your just sick of all his winning,

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Typical liberal cowardice.  "Don't place blame, just feel sad inside."    Look REV!  "Heroic" and oh so inspiring words for your team;   "Run, hide, tell"

Cowardice? Look at the stories coming out of England. No cowardice there. In fact they are showing you dumb fuckers how to react. 

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing France is good at is losing and our useless PM thinks problems solve themselves.  

Maybe the Germans can lead, but give them an inch they'll take a mile.

Cool 1950's thinking.  Too bad America got lost on the way and are being made to look like fools by Racists by the Germans and Cowards by the French.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

jh9k6wh7yaky.gif

Thanks for the chuckle.

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

There was only one person that was ina political position and in the finals for president  that voted to go to war and destabilize those countries.....  thank god she didn't win

Republicans are at the wheel and are fucking up again. 

BTW. Breitbart and Fox may have missed this story but London Iman;s are refusing funeral rites to the terrorists.

Oh and also another Terrorist killed 5 people in Florida. John Robert Neuman. Does that sound Muslim?

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Millions of German's or Nazis lived peacefully as well.  In 1945 there were over 8.5 million in the Nazis party.   Think all of them were violent or were most just tolerant of the extremes inside the movement?  Islam and Fascism mirror one another.  Far too many Muslims are tolerant and accepting of what is going on inside their religion.   

United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say such tactics are rarely or never justified. An additional 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified.

gsi2-overview-1 (1).png

Cool?  What percentage of Americans support targeting civilian populations to kill your target? What percentage cheered Trumps when he campaigned on killing the families (i.e. women and children) of terrorists? What is higher than 7%

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cowardice? Look at the stories coming out of England. No cowardice there. In fact they are showing you dumb fuckers how to react. 

Cool 1950's thinking.  Too bad America got lost on the way and are being made to look like fools by Racists by the Germans and Cowards by the French.

Thanks for the chuckle.

BTW. Breitbart and Fox may have missed this story but London Iman;s are refusing funeral rites to the terrorists.

Oh and also another Terrorist killed 5 people in Florida. John Robert Neuman. Does that sound Muslim?

Now this shit is funny!!!!!

IMG_2018.GIF

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for the chuckle.

You dont think the usa is leading?  Go to any refugee camp and get a consensus of there first pick.  It isn't Canada you reject.

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I like how they claim a significant number of Muslims are evil and yet don't realize how fucked the US would be if that were true. If 1% of Muslims would stop and nothing to Murder infidels, then between 30 and 70,000 of them should have been loaded with weapons and fucked up your black Friday sales by now. You know how easy it would be to get weapons thanks to the NRA. 

But it isn't the Muslims doing it, it's the Christian white Supremacists killing people in church,s screaming their white trash slogans at Muslim women and stabbing by standers.