Check your account email address ×

What's the grossest thing you ate

• Platinum Contributing Member

16yrs old, drunken, stoned, tripping my face off sleep over at a buddies house, had to piss, bathroom was upstairs by his parents bedroom,  so I pissed in a Turkey Hill Iced Tea carton I picked up that we had been using for mixer,..next morning,  went out for bike ride, get back early noon, parched,  opened his fridge, see a carton of Turkey Hill Iced tea,  Crack it and start guzzling straight from the carton..

Yep, drankmy piss, his mom picked up his room while we were gone and tossed the tea in the fridge.. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Anytime someone says " you got cook it  right"  means "drown it in crap to hide the vile taste" .   

A friend of mine always talks about how he has never had a steak better then the ones from his cattle.  

He drenches his steak in Kraft BBQ sauce, like half a bottle for a big ribeye.:lol:

They are good quality steaks, but damn, way to fucking ruin them!

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

A friend of mine always talks about how he has never had a steak better then the ones from his cattle.  

He drenches his steak in Kraft BBQ sauce, like half a bottle for a big ribeye.:lol:

Yup, don't even taste it. Just drown it in sauces.  personally, I think A1 is gross, all you can taste is the A1.  A nice zip sauce is fine, it complements the meat, not over Powers.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup, don't even taste it. Just drown it in sauces.  personally, I think A1 is gross, all you can taste is the A1.  A nice zip sauce is fine, it complements the meat, not over Powers.

I just use Jax seasoning on a steak, bast it in butter and garlic the last minute or two, and pepper it while it rests.

http://jaxcafe.com/?act=gift_shop

Nothing more.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where is that monkey brains clip from indiana jones.  Lol.

Stuffed Sheepshead Head from Octopussy :bc:

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Thats outright criminal! Steak should be rare with some cracked paper or just plain rare. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're not cooking it right. steamed with a little chicken bullion, then topped with a little vinegar. it's a southern thing.

grossest thing I ever ate was probably pig brains. fried isn't bad, but I ate some directly out of a roasted pig one time.

I'll pass on both ,but I'm not sure which is worse :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Will be going to India Oct/Nov fully expecting the grosses food ever.  Bugs are on the menu.  

Only bright side i will come back 10 lbs lighter.

Bugs on a menu?  Worst thing is its probably a delicacy there . Philippine guy at work eats almost developed chicken eggs raw when he goes to him homeland.  It's a delicacy there 

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The slow cooked bacon Spindry talked up was pretty bad.  Had to finish it in the cast iron to make it edible. 

No shit :flush:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

fried brains are actually pretty tasty

:wrong:

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Red Worms were gross, Night Crawlers and Garden Worms weren't bad.

Why were you eating worms? 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Pork Brains taste great.

Omg

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ants have a lemon flavor, wouldn't call it gross just different.

Fuckin yuck :lol:

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

16yrs old, drunken, stoned, tripping my face off sleep over at a buddies house, had to piss, bathroom was upstairs by his parents bedroom,  so I pissed in a Turkey Hill Iced Tea carton I picked up that we had been using for mixer,..next morning,  went out for bike ride, get back early noon, parched,  opened his fridge, see a carton of Turkey Hill Iced tea,  Crack it and start guzzling straight from the carton..

Yep, drankmy piss, his mom picked up his room while we were gone and tossed the tea in the fridge.. while I tossed my cookies in a bush:lol:

Fixed it :lol:

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Gelatinous blood clots. 

Wtf 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

There was that one pussy......   :lol:

29 minutes ago, Sporty Girl said:

Beat me to it!!

:needpics:    Or Video   :D

:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I thought this would be gross but it was actually pretty good.....pickled turkey gizzards from The Pellston MI IGA.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1