Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nah, you didn't sway your opinion at all, did you xlt?

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

You made the mistake of agreeing with Trump, or complementing something he did.

That is all it takes to get 'the treatment'.

Expect some "...I thought you were coming around, but..." or "..... I knew, although you chastise him frequently, you were a Trumpster at heart..."

Slinger and snorider's post aren't worth the time it takes to read, let alone respond. After all these years, it's the same shit every single day. SMH. God bless you guys that do though. Keeps it interesting around here. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't give a Hoot , let's Pollute !!  :lol: 

4888950073_629f8aa29c.jpg

And while we are at it fuck this wagon burner too! :lol:

IMG_2979.JPG.532d718f3acd4c13816cbd6b905723d8.JPG

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The future of green energy will be the future blue collar jobs to an extent (obviously automation plays a role). I am saying his speech will resonate well with blue collar workers. They have a legitimate claim that he is looking out for them with how he outlined his speech. The balancing of future climate and those jobs is another question all together. 

Just stop. You look weak. 

You need to chill out man... You're losing it. 

He is playing to his audience. But I really don't understand why the US wasn't behind this from the start. China is looking forward to serious health problems from their polution problems. We should have denied them access to our markets unless the met the same environmental policies that our businessss faced. We were ahead in technology, it would have slowed our economic decline. North America should be leading on climate change not moving backwards. We've got the most to lose.  

the good ole earth has been changing it's climate for billions of years and to think we have anything to do with it is just plain is nothing more than delusions of grandor, there is absolutely no way to tell what mother earth is up to in 200 years of data over the overall scheme of things.....except to bone stupid fucks out of money for "carbon credits" fuck al gore and his line of bullshit, and fuck the paris accord

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

the good ole earth has been changing it's climate for billions of years and to think we have anything to do with it is just plain is nothing more than delusions of grandor, there is absolutely no way to tell what mother earth is up to in 200 years of data over the overall scheme of things.....except to bone stupid fucks out of money for "carbon credits" fuck al gore and his line of bullshit, and fuck the paris accord

Someone who gets it.  But the science.:lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Guess Democrats shoulda considered all this before cheating in the primary.

Oh well...

No, this is another thing that is all the fault of Jill and Gary voters!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Oh well...

you shoulda considered all this instead of trying to pee in the ocean to make the tide rise and get some attention.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

:lmao:

a fellow trumpster xlt. 

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I actually listened to his whole speech. If the statistics that he spoke of were true, I think it is going to be hard to argue some of the logic for leaving the Paris Accord. It was probably one of the better speeches he has given. His rhetoric was actually very sound and refined (you may not agree with it, but it was sound nevertheless). He was speaking right to the rust belt and manufacturing, and I have to admit it was effective. Given, again, all of those stats were accurate. He did leave the door open for renegotiating the deal from the US requirements. If he did that, I think it could be a win. I am doubtful that he will, but as far as blue collar workers and business interests go, he knocked it out of the park. 

It's a big if by a known bullshitter.

BTW, smart guy read the accord itself, it's voluntary :news:

Coal is coming back in a big way :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Oh well...

Or people who wasted their vote or didn't vote  :snack:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or people who wasted their vote or didn't vote  :snack:

With the choices we had you can't blame folks for staying home. My favorite comment was from my (always votes dem) sister - "I don't like any of these people". :lol: