Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pretty amazing that so many Americans still don't believe it is necessary to cut down pollution and throttle back on our use of fossil fuels. 

It's even more amazing that people question the science. Why the fuck would you believe someone paid by the oil company instead of Universities?

Who is more likely to lie?

For fuck sakes, that's as stupid as believing Donald Trump over the Head of the FBI. Or actually anyone with a pulse.

Cuz universities hate research funding. Deplore it. Send it all back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pretty amazing that so many Americans still don't believe it is necessary to cut down pollution and throttle back on our use of fossil fuels. 

It's even more amazing that people question the science. Why the fuck would you believe someone paid by the oil company instead of Universities?

For fuck sakes, that's as stupid as believing Donald Trump over the Head of the FBI. Or actually anyone with a pulse.

Its amazing  that people think that sending 3 billion to China will miraculously end those harmful Co2 emissions.

pssst. Co2 does not warm up the earth. It does grow trees however which should be good for us no?

• Platinum Contributing Member

All you have to do is ask one simple question.   Would climate change funding continue if they said man wasn't causing it to any alarming degree?  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right after you and Slinger post yours. :news: 

I believe in science - you don't :bc: 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Spot on Kev.  But these guys watch and believe Faux Noise and Breitbsrt so who's surprised. 

IMG_0310.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Spot on Kev.  But these guys watch and believe Faux Noise and Breitbsrt so who's surprised. 

IMG_0310.JPG

You believe in science?   Define "life?"

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cuz universities hate research funding. Deplore it. Send it all back.

It's been widely reported that our university system is admonishing those that say anything different than what the liberal agenda is for that reason.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

All you have to do is ask one simple question.   Would climate change funding continue if they said man wasn't causing it to any alarming degree?  

Nope.  And that is a FACT!  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_0310.JPG

until they manipulate the models to fit the outcome they want . and they have been busted  doing so many many times . and that my friend not only hurts your cause but destroys any credibility

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

explain. do you think "local" gw just vanishes?

My explanation on it would be it can be warmer in cities because of the darker surfaces and buildings restrict air movement creating pockets of heat.  Buildings and factories also emit heat.  Urban Heat Island I think is the phrase they use.  Is this a dramatic cause of climate change.   Nope.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

My explanation on it would be it can be warmer in cities because of the darker surfaces and buildings restrict air movement creating pockets of heat.  Buildings and factories also emit heat.  Urban Heat Island I think is the phrase they use.  Is this a dramatic cause of climate change.   Nope.  

yeah I don't think that's much of a cause either.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I don't think that's much of a cause either.

How come basically 100% of the discussions around CO2 revolves around reduction of emmitance and not increasing absorption?   That alone show's me how political the debate is. 

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/531346/can-sucking-co2-out-of-the-atmosphere-really-work/

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So Germany, France and Italy say "Paris deal cannot be renegotiated"? If this is "so vital to our planet" then why shut the US out if they want to get back in at a later date with different terms?

it's called 'having a hissy fit'.