Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I actually listened to his whole speech. If the statistics that he spoke of were true, I think it is going to be hard to argue some of the logic for leaving the Paris Accord. It was probably one of the better speeches he has given. His rhetoric was actually very sound and refined (you may not agree with it, but it was sound nevertheless). He was speaking right to the rust belt and manufacturing, and I have to admit it was effective. Given, again, all of those stats were accurate. He did leave the door open for renegotiating the deal from the US requirements. If he did that, I think it could be a win. I am doubtful that he will, but as far as blue collar workers and business interests go, he knocked it out of the park. 

Exactly.  Listen to the guys words, stop letting hacks like Anderson Cooper or Joy Behar tell you what they think he said.

15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The markets tend to agree as they went up following the speech. 

Markets have been kicking ass since Nov. 9.  Maybe the people who follow them know more than some of the dipshits in here, like the guy who started this thread.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Musk just resigned.

Too bad, so sad, he's the biggest welfare recipient in the country.

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

WGAF.  It's was a non binding bullshit agreement that would do nothing but shuffle money out of America into other countries.

Correct, and as far as anyone needs to read in this thread.  Not sure wtf 4 more pages is about, let me guess.  The usual suspects quoting journalistic heavyweights like Vox, Salon, Huffpo...?

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Coal in 'freefall' as new power plants dive by two-thirds

"The report said the amount of new capacity starting construction was down 62% in 2016 on the year before, and work was frozen at more than a hundred sites in China and India. In January, China’s energy regulator halted work on a further 100 new coal-fired projects, suggesting the trend was not going away."

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/22/coal-power-plants-green-energy-china-india

In April 2017 coal-powered electricity production hit a new record high.[11]

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think this really may be it.....liberals are going to start falling from the sky by the numbers.  Well, assuming they can find a big enough building to jump off of.  Most aren't smart enough and will try a few swan dives off their front stoops.  And that may do it, I think they must break like glass. :lol:

OR...some may actually grow something from their brain stem and actually do some research and realize what a complete crock of shit this agreement is and how bad it is for our country.   Holy shit....this actually made me laugh! :lmao:  There's not enough nutrients going to this brain stems to grow anything! :lol:

I think maybe if we insert some of these it may help?  Well, it'll help one way or the other.

Image result for miracle grow spikes

I don't think there is anything you can do to fertilize the manure between the ears of a LibTard.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Markets have been kicking ass since Nov. 9.  Maybe the people who follow them know more than some of the dipshits in here, like the guy who started this thread.

You mean like the markets picked the next president instead of Vegas?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It honestly makes me sick how leftists think that my money is theirs.

Go make your own cash and you can give it away if you please.

For about 2 years now, its finally sunk in what a cancer the left is on this country, and what will happen if we don't drive all of them from public office.  For example, I notice California, the bankrupt state of lollipops and unicorns, just took steps to institute single payer health care for all their citizens, illegalundocumented and all.  Cost?  Over 400 billion dollars.  Who's gonna pay for it?  Who the fuck knows? :lol: 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think there is anything you can do to fertilize the manure between the ears of a LibTard.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't try.  It'll be like bringing zombies back to life if we can succeed!  

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean like the markets picked the next president instead of Vegas?

Vegas must have believed the bogus MSM polls showing Hillary way ahead. Oops. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I was referring to some actual political trading market that trends popularity but is not a poll. I'm sure you saw it all through the primaries and the election :dunno: I would find a link but seriously DGAF  

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess he really doesn't believe in science. 

I wonder if we can make environmental laws that forbid importing goods that don't meet certain environmental standards. If China and Europe signed on then the US would be forced to. 

His worst move as president....but shit hes got plenty of time for more...or has he?

19 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It honestly makes me sick how leftists think that my money is theirs.

Go make your own cash and you can give it away if you please.

the biggest problem for a libturd is when they run out of other peoples money to spend.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His worst move as president....but shit hes got plenty of time for more...or has he?

Hey MC...what do you like best about the Paris agreement?  I'm not waiting here....PM me when you come up with something.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its better to pay more in carbon taxes believing you will be saving the planet.

:pan:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its better to pay more in carbon taxes believing you will be saving the planet.

:pan:

Syria, Nicaragua, and Stupid Americans :snack: