Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Man, looks like the money machine is gonna crank up in Phase 4!

I'm so tired of remake bullshit and comic movies. lm watching "A fist full of dollars".

"Live action lion king" with no actual lions?? Get bent, you unoriginal piece of shit director. How many Marvel renditions can they make before they stop making a profit from crap movies?

Fucking "Aladdin"?? Everyone is off their rocker complaining about the mermaid broad being black, who gives a flying flip? 

The people of this nation need to sled and wheel more, fucking Netflix and their specials, the entertainment industry is a joke. Go bounce you truck off a tree, stuff it in the mud and figure it out how to get it out. 

/End rant #fucknewmovies

:lol:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm so tired of remake bullshit and comic movies. lm watching "A fist full of dollars".

"Live action lion king" with no actual lions?? Get bent, you unoriginal piece of shit director. How many Marvel renditions can they make before they stop making a profit from crap movies?

Fucking "Aladdin"?? Everyone is off their rocker complaining about the mermaid broad being black, who gives a flying flip? 

The people of this nation need to sled and wheel more, fucking Netflix and their specials, the entertainment industry is a joke. Go bounce you truck off a tree, stuff it in the mud and figure it out how to get it out. 

/End rant #fucknewmovies

:lol:

BTW Endgame just surpassed Avatar for #1 grossing movie of all time $2.8b globally.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

BTW Endgame just surpassed Avatar for #1 grossing movie of all time $2.8b globally.

Neal

Yeah, thanks for the update Siskel or Ebert. The movies still suck. Both of them. Avatar, really?? Complete garbage. Haven't seen endgame yet, but I'm willing to bet it's gayer than P550 on a Saturday night. :ashamed:

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yeah, thanks for the update Siskel or Ebert. The movies still suck. Both of them. Avatar, really?? Complete garbage. Haven't seen endgame yet, but I'm willing to bet it's gayer than P550 on a Saturday night. :ashamed:

Avatar was quite good actually.  Endgame, pretty decent.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As far as CGI Avatar did a fantastic job, given the tech at the time.  It's a decade old for crying out loud.

It looked visually stunning.

Neal

I'm glad you feel that way, I could agree to a point, but. You keep watching your cartoons, I'll stick to watching movies with actual film on location and physical backdrops. To each their own, that's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm glad you feel that way, I could agree to a point, but. You keep watching your cartoons, I'll stick to watching movies with actual film on location and physical backdrops. To each their own, that's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. :bc:

Many people can enjoy multiple styles, no need to pigeonhole into corners of film style.

Neal

• Like 1