Check your account email address ×

Senate "immigration" bill.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here’s the bill. The speaker is against it but never read it and refused to be part of the negotiations.

https://www.appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/emergency_national_security_supplemental_bill_text.pdf

Doesn't need to. Make a clean Border bill, and I'm sure it would pass. As always too much unrelated shit gets thrown in

• Like 4

Just now, Skeeter21i said:

Doesn't need to. Make a clean Border bill, and I'm sure it would pass. As always too much unrelated shit gets thrown in

in just the first 6 pages and all for Ukraine, fuck foreign aid, fix shit here first, as per usual bill full of pork

• Like 1

This was Knobrider's job.  I was after him a week ago when he was carrying around about "SIGN IT SIGN IT JUST SIGN IT!"

I asked for details, and got just what I expected out of him......nothing. 

Gee, I wonder why that was?

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here’s the bill. The speaker is against it but never read it and refused to be part of the negotiations.

https://www.appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/emergency_national_security_supplemental_bill_text.pdf

You know what, I changed my mind.  Don't shoot yourself in the head.  You'd get off too easy.  

In the guts.  One shot only, right in the guts....

With an attitude toward your fellow countryman, and our ancestors who served, that's all you fucking deserve.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Haven't got your talking points yet for this I see  :lol: 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

No wonder this country is fucked.  We don't need the other shit in this bill you fucking clown.  Biden can close the border just like trump did  so why doesn't he?

tenor.gif 

31 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This is a horseshit immigration bill.  Jesus.

Neal

anyone who supports it should kill themselves.   immigration bill should be about immigration not lining pet projects.  but left wing retards will eat up the fact that the pubs "aren't willing to do anything" when thats not the case because they are as dumb as the trump cult members.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone who supports it should kill themselves.   immigration bill should be about immigration not lining pet projects.  but left wing retards will eat up the fact that the pubs "aren't willing to do anything" when thats not the case because they are as dumb as the trump cult members.  

Yes, left wing retards are eating it up.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You posted what a convicted fraud and rapist who’s on bail wants you to.

You are have absolutely zero self awareness! How the fuck can you accuse people of posting the party talking points after the absolute nonsense you have posted over the years? Are you seriously this stupid? Do you have any understanding of hypocrisy? Holy fuck! I am amazed you can shit your pants and breath at the same time. Dumb as a stump doesn't even begin to describe how unbridled your stupidity is.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You are have absolutely zero self awareness! How the fuck can you accuse people of posting the party talking points after the absolute nonsense you have posted over the years? Are you seriously this stupid? Do you have any understanding of hypocrisy? Holy fuck! I am amazed you can shit your pants and breath at the same time. Dumb as a stump doesn't even begin to describe how unbridled your stupidity is.

Well, that calls for a ........................

What is the meaning one "tight" slap? | Page 2 | HardwareZone Forums

• Haha 2

Trump didn't need a pork-laden bullshit bill to solve the border issue.  Biden doesn't either.  Anyone who thinks this bill is necessary should throw themselves in front of a locomotive.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Two reasons the GOPers don’t want the bill. They want the flow of illegals to continue and it doesn’t have enough of their pet projects. 

If they wanted the former, they'd be fine with this bill as it allows the flow to continue.

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

If they wanted the former, they'd be fine with this bill as it allows the flow to continue.

Of course they want the flow of illegals to continue. Then they can beat the dems over the head with it. The other reason is that their precious fucking Israel isn’t getting enough cash to level and then rebuild Gaza. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

A bipartisan bill. Doing nothing is the MAGA way.

Lazy fucks.

It’s a horrible bill. The GOP set up the Dems and they’re too dumb to see it. Regardless, the massive flow of illegals will continue while the GOP governors send their NG troops to stand around with their fingers up their ass. But it’s a great political stunt. I can’t believe that anyone is falling for this shit. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lazy fucks.

Do you approve of the over 12,000 military age Chinese men we've let in?   Those are the ones we know about.  I guess the only ones you don't want let in are Japanese and Russian. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lazy fucks.

Hey Dummy....pull out anything not related to Immigration then lets see what happens. All that other horseshit shoved in there is ridiculous

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Two reasons the GOPers don’t want the bill. They want the flow of illegals to continue and it doesn’t have enough of their pet projects. 

Its not a gop issue right now.  This bill, is just trying to redirect, just like you are trying to do.

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you approve of the over 12,000 military age Chinese men we've let in?   Those are the ones we know about.  I guess the only ones you don't want let in are Japanese and Russian. :lmao:

Bullshit statistic.