Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

10 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

If you can’t see it you’re beyond help.  

:bc:  

I'd have to go looking for it I guess

Got any pictures, videos or interesting stories to tell the class?  The destruction must be massive.

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not about left vs right, Dems vs Repugs, never has been.  It's always been the people vs the globalist oligarchs who own the Neocons and Neolibs and the media.  They are the ones who create the divide, wars, etc and profit of it.

Many are seeing this now and many are still clueless, that is the current state of affairs.

Man you are one fucked up moron.  Media = entertainment.  Once you realize that you will realize your own stupidity.  Their is no master plan, oligarchs are not engineering shit, you are just a conspiracy nut job that doesn't understand human nature and why they are drawn to what they are.  Have fun hiding in your basement.

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Reagan could work with the opposition.  That tradition has passed.

That is only partially true. Reagan's budget has many more cuts than were approved by Congress the times were more civil and Reagan did not play the blame game.

There’s many factors contributing to the current level of strife. I don’t see one person or group that is responsible. The internet and availability of accurate information and misinformation has been a contributor. When there was only three news outlets, the narrative was reduced to the small end of the funnel. At this point there’s way more information and no clear way to determine if the information is colored through the political lens, misinformation from a state trouble maker, or just a news corp using click bait. Even if people are presented with the truth, they will often reject it based on their political leanings. It’s a weird time in human history. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you think this site represents anything other than a collection of bored, misguided, and sometimes depressed individuals….then you need your head examined. 

That's exactly the point. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

If I had to place a starting point of our current ugly political climate I would say it started with the confirmation of supreme Court nominee Bork. The civility slowly died after that. 

:lol: 

Try Reagan when he said the 9 scariest words are ‘I’m from the government, and I’m here to help’  He demonized government, slashed taxes on the rich, 401K’s in lieu of pensions, taxed SS - as time goes on his legacy is viewed with more skepticism and negativity. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you think this site represents anything other than a collection of bored, misguided, and sometimes depressed individuals….then you need your head examined. 

This thread is pure butthurt over his brother.  

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Try Reagan when he said the 9 scariest words are ‘I’m from the government, and I’m here to help’  He demonized government, slashed taxes on the rich, 401K’s in lieu of pensions, taxed SS - as time goes on his legacy is viewed with more skepticism and negativity. 

Maybe by loons like you. Reagan had support from both sides of the isle. You might be to young to remember.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Who are you

1 hour ago, hayward said:

besides a waste of oxygen?

43 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

a nobody, merely dog feces on ones shoes:news:

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They are a pair of my favorite brothers here. 

Thanks Greg.....

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Reagan or Trump...?

pick one numbnuts 

wait, here's an alternative...  :suicide:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Reagan or Trump...?

pick one numbnuts 

wait, here's an alternative...  :suicide:

‘started’ dumbfuck.  Not my fault you’ve been complicit supporting Repugs for almost 40 years :lol: