Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, old indy said:

Why cant you just answer?   it sure looks to me like You are the one grasping.  

No, im pretty firm on my position. You're the one bringing the 2nd ammendment nonsense into it.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Answer the question and i will hold your hand through to the point.

The question is off topic. 

No  no its not.   and you are showing a very big part of the current problem..  you refuse to follow along but insist on making up a narrative.    ssdd   mmmmmmmmbye

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

There are not two tiers of justice but if there is - it favors rich and powerful like orange criminal.  You’re peddling more unfounded bullshit because your cult leader spews it.  Dumb fucks like you lap it up.   

It is not what I am peddling it is what you and your's ignore. People go to jail for mishandling top secret documents and information and yet Hillary was cleared by Comey with almost no hesitation. How many excuses did you make for the Clinton foundation? You get all lathered up over even the hint of Trump quid pro quo but can't even acknowledge that of Hillary or Biden. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

No  no its not.   and you are showing a very big part of the current problem..  you refuse to follow along but insist on making up a narrative.    ssdd   mmmmmmmmbye

Nothing I said is made up. Trump couldn't accept that he lost and neither can you. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is not what I am peddling it is what you and your's ignore. People go to jail for mishandling top secret documents and information and yet Hillary was cleared by Comey with almost no hesitation. How many excuses did you make for the Clinton foundation? You get all lathered up over even the hint of Trump quid pro quo but can't even acknowledge that of Hillary or Biden. 

Hillary and Trump both mishandled top secret documents.  Both got away with it.

Neal

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hillary and Trump both mishandled top secret documents.  Both got away with it.

Neal

I think it funny because they are still pursuing the Mari Lago case and on the other side the judge in the Biden document case says there is nothing to see here. At no point did Biden have the authority to have the documents he had in his garage or his swanky club house paid for by the Chinese where as Trump was president and had clear rights to have the materials. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not contesting that but the treatment each received is the matter at hand. 

I honestly don't follow politics or any news for that matter as closely as most here do. But isn't Trump's biggest issue relating to the documents case the result of obstruction for not giving them back when asked?

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I honestly don't follow politics or any news for that matter as closely as most here do. But isn't Trump's biggest issue relating to the documents case the result of obstruction for not giving them back when asked?

The case that was just removed from the docket?  :lol:

Jack Smith is getting bitch slapped like Fani.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trump has rights to top secret documents that Biden nor Hillary had. The whole time off for good behavior story narrative that is pushed is complete BS. The real question when it curtains to Biden an documents is why did he have them and did the information he had correspond with a change in foreign policy or special deals Joe and his brother might have made. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump has rights to top secret documents that Biden nor Hillary had. The whole time off for good behavior story narrative that is pushed is complete BS. The real question when it curtains to Biden an documents is why did he have them and did the information he had correspond with a change in foreign policy or special deals Joe and his brother might have made. 

Sure he has the rights, did he have the right to keep them when ssked to give them back though?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

He may have had rights to them when he was president, but doesn't that clearance go away after his term? I'm not sticking up for sleepy Joe at all. But we both know that both sides get away with murder. From my limited knowledge on the issue I was under the impression that had Trump returned the documents when he was asked he would never have been charged with any of it :dunno:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump has rights to top secret documents that Biden nor Hillary had. The whole time off for good behavior story narrative that is pushed is complete BS. The real question when it curtains to Biden a documents is why did he have them and did the information he had correspond with a change in foreign policy or special deals Joe and his brother might have made. 

:lol:

You are fishing with a long pole there bud.

And being a President isn’t an excuse to misuse top secret information in any manner. Free passes aren’t given for treatment of information.

Neal

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, old indy said:

Answer the question and i will hold your hand through to the point.

His answer doesn't change your point.  Give up on trying the gotcha and make your case.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 6:13 PM, s pump said:

Who are you

I'm HighSpeedRacer!!! The guy you wrote great stories about on TBP :bc:

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated:lol:

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

You are fishing with a long pole there bud.

And being a President isn’t an excuse to misuse top secret information in any manner. Free passes aren’t given for treatment of information.

Neal

Free passes are given that is my point. Again at what point did Joe Biden as Senator have the right to have top secret documents at his home? The rules as they are would restrict a Senator to view these documents at a secure facility only. Saying aww shucks I am sorry is not a legal standing.

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

He may have had rights to them when he was president, but doesn't that clearance go away after his term? I'm not sticking up for sleepy Joe at all. But we both know that both sides get away with murder. From my limited knowledge on the issue I was under the impression that had Trump returned the documents when he was asked he would never have been charged with any of it :dunno:

Many Presidential libraries have secret documents generated during their term. The archive had been to Mari Lago months before and even made requests for changing the storage security of the documents. This case would have never been pursued against any other ex president and that is the problem.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Free passes are given that is my point. Again at what point did Joe Biden as Senator have the right to have top secret documents at his home? The rules as they are would restrict a Senator to view these documents at a secure facility only. Saying aww shucks I am sorry is not a legal standing.

The same point Trump or Hillary did.  

None of them have been punished for mishandling classified information.  

Neal

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Of the three Trump has a legal case to be in possession of the documents. Hillary was told what she was doing was not in line with protocol and Obama was informed but chose to look the other way. Of the three Biden has the worst case as he never has rights to be in possession at any time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Right when did Hillary get a raid at her house? Look Biden wanted a show when it comes to Mari Lago and he got it, he just didn't get the results he was looking for. You have to acknowledge there has been a concerted effort all from heavily controlled Democrat areas to make a criminal out of Trump. Again all of these cases would never be taken up if the defendant was not named Trump. 

• Like 4