Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think Trump would be in this position had he turned over the documents the first time that he was asked. For whatever reason he chose not to. That's what got him in trouble IMO. Do any of us know what specific documents that he had to begin with? Why did he choose to keep those specific documents?  I believe most of us have no clue as to what any of the evidence that they have. 

But again Biden had no right at all to have the documents at all. You see you as a knee jerk reaction blame Trump but ignore the fact that Biden did worse and did not get the flashing lights and Jack booted thugs. This is politics not justice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

But again Biden had no right at all to have the documents at all. You see you as a knee jerk reaction blame Trump but ignore the fact that Biden did worse and did not get the flashing lights and Jack booted thugs. This is politics not justice.

Like I said, I'm good with them locking all of them up.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There was polling to support my position.

Polls aren't facts. If they were Hillary would have beat Trump in 16.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Like I said, I'm good with them locking all of them up.

Polls aren't facts. If they were Hillary would have beat Trump in 16.

Exit polls are the only ones that matter.  If the election doesn't reflect it, there is something wrong.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exit polls are the only ones that matter.  If the election doesn't reflect it, there is something wrong.

They do seem to be the most accurate :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not sure why both sides are worried about the other.  For fuck sakes hang them both. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exactly.  Trump left office with the worst ever rating.  Biden may not be far behind.  Electing either one is sheer stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly.  Trump left office with the worst ever rating.  Biden may not be far behind.  Electing either one is sheer stupidity.

It's a shame that either party can't put forth a better candidate. They are both to old for the position IMO.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's a shame that either party can't put forth a better candidate. They are both to old for the position IMO.

there are better candidates but the establishment squashes them before they can gain steam

• Like 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

there are better candidates but the establishment squashes them before they can gain steam

If the republicans had stood up to Trump they would have done better in the midterms and would walk away with this election.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

If the republicans had stood up to Trump they would have done better in the midterms and would walk away with this election.

Absolutely.  Just like the Democrats could walk away if they would put Biden out to pasture.  It's just and absolute shit choice between those two.

Neal

• Like 5

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absolutely.  Just like the Democrats could walk away if they would put Biden out to pasture.  It's just and absolute shit choice between those two.

Neal

If Biden continues to slide I wouldn't be shocked if the Dems pulled him. I think that is a play that they have in their playbook. The Republicans are going to be riding with Trump no matter what.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

He who runs his mouth the most / loudest has the biggest target painted upon themselves.  As I've said many times, Trump doesn't know when to shut his trap. Most politicians learned that early in the game.

Mess with the GOAT 🐐 and you get the horns:thumbsup:......Trump is a fighter, say something or falsely accuse him and he will fight back 10fold..... a true trait of a fantastic leader.:bc: not a politician 

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

He asked Pence to not certify the electoral votes on J6, thereby delaying the peaceful transfer or power or outright trying to overturn it as laid over by his lawyer who was advising him. 

No evidence was deleted. You should really check on these things before blindly posting. 

Bullshit.....keep sucking the MSM tit.. sloppiest set of evidence ever created.......and totally false narrative. You are the one with blinders 

https://www.americainsider.org/2023/08/12/bombshell-report-reveals-what-january-6-committee-did-with-the-evidence/

Screenshot_20240204_175202_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump made a big deal about handling classified documents, you can go back and listen to what he said. Trump or any other Pres. needs to follow protocol when taking docs. seems he didn't do that, he made such a big deal about it before and even made it a felony, but once again he is the victim.

Edited by 1jkw

1 hour ago, ckf said:

If Biden continues to slide I wouldn't be shocked if the Dems pulled him. I think that is a play that they have in their playbook. The Republicans are going to be riding with Trump no matter what.

I think the Dems are past the point where that is possible but on the other hand Biden could have an incident.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Mess with the GOAT 🐐 and you get the horns:thumbsup:......Trump is a fighter, say something or falsely accuse him and he will fight back 10fold..... a true trait of a fantastic leader.:bc: not a politician 

Bullshit.....keep sucking the MSM tit.. sloppiest set of evidence ever created.......and totally false narrative. You are the one with blinders 

https://www.americainsider.org/2023/08/12/bombshell-report-reveals-what-january-6-committee-did-with-the-evidence/

Screenshot_20240204_175202_Chrome.jpg

Sorry, try again. “Allegedly” destroyed, Barry? What exactly? He did say some videos were missing, which the transcripts are available and on official record.

Try again.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

again the climate is not there for real candidates just cartoon figures.....it is our fault.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There isn't any world war gonna happen.  That's complete nonsense.

Neal

We're up to a war on 4 fronts now.

You'd have zero with Trump

You also have an invasion at the border.

Treason.