Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

33 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Mess with the GOAT 🐐 and you get the horns:thumbsup:......Trump is a fighter, say something or falsely accuse him and he will fight back 10fold..... a true trait of a fantastic leader.:bc: not a politician 

Bullshit.....keep sucking the MSM tit.. sloppiest set of evidence ever created.......and totally false narrative. You are the one with blinders 

https://www.americainsider.org/2023/08/12/bombshell-report-reveals-what-january-6-committee-did-with-the-evidence/

Screenshot_20240204_175202_Chrome.jpg

The brainwashing is complete.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We're up to a war on 4 fronts now.

You'd have zero with Trump

You also have an invasion at the border.

Treason.

Love the ‘wars’ with next to no US casualties.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

If Biden continues to slide I wouldn't be shocked if the Dems pulled him. I think that is a play that they have in their playbook. The Republicans are going to be riding with Trump no matter what.

So many dumb republicans brainwashed by trump that they are willing to lose again just to support him.  Dumbest thing ever.

Biden will not run.  They are playing the R's into making sure Trump runs and will flip Biden for anyone breathing and run away with not only the presidency but the house and senate as well.  Trump will make the L's come out and vote.  Genius on their part and stupidity on the R's.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

My point is they don't hang both.

Yet you only bring it up when the discussion is to go after one.  Basically implies you don't want both hung, just one.  It's rather simple though, if there was enough evidence obvious to the opposing side then things will happen.  If not, they are super stupid.

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We're up to a war on 4 fronts now.

You'd have zero with Trump

You also have an invasion at the border.

Treason.

We don't have 4 fronts.  We'd be in the same or worse with trump.  The invasion and how it is dealt with is not drastically different.  Treason....you are a crack smoking idiot.

No I want them both to hang. Hillary should have hung.  The problem is no one in Washington ever hangs.  They lost or misplaced almost a half a trillion in Covid relief funds and not a single person is fired or investigated.    

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

They lost or misplaced almost a half a trillion in Covid relief funds and not a single person is fired or investigated.    

Definately not brought up enough

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So many dumb republicans brainwashed by trump that they are willing to lose again just to support him.  Dumbest thing ever.

Biden will not run.  They are playing the R's into making sure Trump runs and will flip Biden for anyone breathing and run away with not only the presidency but the house and senate as well.  Trump will make the L's come out and vote.  Genius on their part and stupidity on the R's.

Yet you only bring it up when the discussion is to go after one.  Basically implies you don't want both hung, just one.  It's rather simple though, if there was enough evidence obvious to the opposing side then things will happen.  If not, they are super stupid.

We don't have 4 fronts.  We'd be in the same or worse with trump.  The invasion and how it is dealt with is not drastically different.  Treason....you are a crack smoking idiot.

What a brainwashed simpleton idiot.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, akvanden said:

Love the ‘wars’ with next to no US casualties.

Deficit spending leads to inflation.   Inflation leads to loss of life in the US.   

Proxy wars eventually get US servicemen even citizens killed.   You're really foolish if you think otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Deficit spending leads to inflation.   Inflation leads to loss of life in the US.   

Proxy wars eventually get US servicemen even citizens killed.   You're really foolish if you think otherwise. 

I said "next to no US casualties" for a reason. Having servicemen based across the world doesn't come without risk.

I could add in "You're really foolish if you think otherwise." at the end of the above sentence, but I won't. ;)

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ukraine is 100% brain dead buffon.

I wish Putin would leave too.

But other proxy wars under Trump that you never complained about. Odd.