Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s quite telling that the  leading Republican candidate for the US presidency is a convicted sexual molester,  a convicted, has 91 felony indictments, convicted fraud and is currently out on bail. Saying both sides are at fault is crazy.

:snack: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

There were a couple others ccclaener and another one I can’t remember

:lol: 

He was a riot to talk to but was paranoid as fuck because he wasn’t supposed to be on the phone at work. 

I'd love to hear his take on the world now :lol: 

24 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

I talked to him on the phone quite some time ago  Would be interesting to have a beer with him.  :lol: 

I don’t know if you were on HCS way back in the day?  I can’t remember his name but he had the turbo firecat and his rig as a avatar.  I had breakfast with him.  Interesting guy to say the least. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know if you were on HCS way back in the day?  I can’t remember his name but he had the turbo firecat and his rig as a avatar.  I had breakfast with him.  Interesting guy to say the least. :lol:

Oh shit.... I know who you mean, but can't think of his name. Someone will remember it.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh shit.... I know who you mean, but can't think of his name. Someone will remember it.

It was Barber or something like that. I remember him telling me had a shop.  Another guy, I believe he was from Ohio.  Can’t remember his name either…..He called  911 a inside job with the Saudi’s right after it happened. Damn!  That guy took a beating over it, but he never relented or backed down. Back then, you were the scum of the earth questioning the government. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was Barber or something like that. I remember him telling me had a shop.  Another guy, I believe he was from Ohio.  Can’t remember his name either…..He called  911 a inside job with the Saudi’s right after it happened. Damn!  That guy took a beating over it, but he never relented or backed down. Back then, you were the scum of the earth questioning the government. 

Something like TrimmerBarber or close to that, I think?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

TRIMMERBARBER!!!!!! :lol:

piped600 used to drive him nuts!!!

Just now, HSR said:

TRIMMERBARBER!!!!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Something like TrimmerBarber or close to that, I think?

Yes.  :lol:

Nice guy, but that was no internet act.  He definitely marched to beat of a different drum. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes.  :lol:

Nice guy, but that was no internet act.  He definitely marched to beat of a different drum. 

That's him! I just thought of his name and came on to post it. I think a few guys met him and said the same thing :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toslow said:

All started with obaaammmy and accelerated with trump and pushed over the edge with shitty pants

I would go back to Clinton and the triangulation strategy they used. Back then it was a velvet glove covered fist but the foundation was there.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s quite telling that the  leading Republican candidate for the US presidency is a convicted sexual molester,  a convicted, has 91 felony indictments, convicted fraud and is currently out on bail. Saying both sides are at fault is crazy.

The old cranky washed up Boomer speaks . Biden likes kids . Kill yourself 

7C46A699-C333-4314-9149-633140DF2203.jpeg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would go back to Clinton and the triangulation strategy they used. Back then it was a velvet glove covered fist but the foundation was there.

Remember Moonrunner with his 100K toon…lol

4 hours ago, s pump said:

It proves that social media, msm and indoctrination has split the country  between right and left factions. Some party has destroyed much of what the country was founded on and made it a great place to live and raise families. At some point, it feels like there will be a clash and one side will win and the other will perish, at least temporarily. Wars have been fought for the rights we have now and hopefully it doesn't come to that but it feels close. 

What a load of retarded bullshit.   :lol:

What in the fuck….

Neal

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It could easily be said to go back to Ronnie.  He had a disparaging joke a day about the opposite party.

Neal

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It could easily be said to go back to Ronnie.  He had a disparaging joke a day about the opposite party.

Neal

What a load of retarded bullshit.:lol:

What in the fuck....

Derpidyderp

• Like 1

Anyone else here think if it was anybody else whod'a posted this topic up, other than Woolie's brother s-pump, Neal'd walked right on by and not even had taken a gander....:snack:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Anyone else here think if it was anybody else whod'a posted this topic up, other than Woolie's brother s-pump, Neal'd walked right on by and not even had taken a gander....:snack:

No.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, hayward said:

It's funny how things work......✓

• Like 1