Check your account email address ×

Oh Stevie!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

@Steve753 $200 to the site courtesy me. :bc:

Assuming Trump won NH?? Watching a movie, and I get all my news from the retired guys who are living here...

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Jeesh Steve good thing you got them cheap dentures down in Mexico you’re gonna need those savings to pay all these bets

Titanium implants are a ripoff. You wouldn't want to save 30g+ if you could? 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Titanium implants are a ripoff. You wouldn't want to save 30g+ if you could? 

Sure I would I’m cheap but at the same time it’s also kinda screwing your neighbors 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Sure I would I’m cheap but at the same time it’s also kinda screwing your neighbors 🤷‍♂️ 

Not really. The dentist lives in San Luis AZ and went to school in the USA. Lots of dentists there live in America. Its quite the set up there. You can walk right over.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not really. The dentist lives in San Luis AZ and went to school in the USA. Lots of dentists there live in America. It’s quite the set up there. You can walk right over.

So he lives in America but prefers doing cheap work in Mexico to pay his expensive American bills huh. How much coke can they fit in them dentures Steve :watching:😂 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

So he lives in America but prefers doing cheap work in Mexico to pay his expensive American bills huh. How much coke can they fit in them dentures Steve :watching:😂 

Think what you want bro. They are busy 7 days a week. The dentists and optical places clean up over there. 

Look up Los Algodones dentists and educate yourself.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Not really. The dentist lives in San Luis AZ and went to school in the USA. Lots of dentists there live in America. Its quite the set up there. You can walk right over.

I heard the same, a member here actually referred me to a place after my daughter had an incident in a field hockey game.. everything worked out for the best and didn't have to go. From What I understand it's like 75% off sale for quality work

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I heard the same, a member here actually referred me to a place after my daughter had an incident in a field hockey game.. everything worked out for the best and didn't have to go. From What I understand it's like 75% off sale for quality work

There's over 600 dentist's in Los Algodones. It's cut throat city. Sure we could've got the same work cheaper, but reputation is everything there and this place was highly regarded. My wifes happy and I saved some coin.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wow  :read:

Dude brags about far flung motorcycle trips yet goes to Mexico to save a few bucks on dental work…SMH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude brags about far flung motorcycle trips yet goes to Mexico to save a few bucks on dental work…SMH.

Sorry this gives you a vaginal discharge so early in the morning. You could always just past by my posts if they upset you so much!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry this gives you a vaginal discharge so early in the morning. You could always just past by my posts if they upset you so much!

:thumbsup:

I suggest you start practicing what you preach.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I suggest you start practicing what you preach.

Your posts dont bother me. Thanks for the advice though.

:bc: