Check your account email address ×

Proof that the Rush was a piece of shit

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

baby crying GIF

STFU you whiney bitch :lol:

BTW Google image search of the pic he posted brought back this result :owned:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

Um didn't you finally ban Badger over Facebook drama?   

Didnt you complain about Woolie looking at your Facebook and then blocked everyone there who only knew you from Sled forums? :dunno:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Didnt you complain about Woolie looking at your Facebook and then blocked everyone there who only knew you from Sled forums? :dunno:

I've never banned anyone on FS.

I've never blocked anyone on Facebook.

Time to cannibalize some crow.

:lol:

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've never banned anyone on FS.

I've never blocked anyone on Facebook.

Time to cannibalize some crow.

:lol:

Oh right you had SSFB do it for ya my bad.  :lol:

And Ok sorry "unfriended" . Ive never had Facebook in my life so sorry I used the term blocked. 

:bong:

On 12/13/2023 at 9:14 AM, HSR said:

After Driftbusta said he found my personal info via searching Facebook and shared it with the entire forum I unfriended everyone I was friends with via HCS/FS except for ckf. Don't think you were special or try to read anything into it. Just like to keep my privacy. I guess you telling the forum is your way of not starting shit amirite???

Is that OK with you?

Now go back to pretending you're above it all :bc:

15 hours ago, AK440 said:

Try reading from the 2011 rule book before posting nonsense. 

Oh, and your precious rules… they just allowed two teams to enter months after the deadline ended in October. Hmmm 🤔, pretty sure a “deadline” is a rule. They also DQ’d the winning team back in a few years ago for “cheating” during a gas stop. All the while other teams have done the same thing for years. Switchbacks won the race in ‘11.

From the head of isr - they have never allowed non production sleds in the Irondog.

link me to the 2011 rule book and I would gladly read it. This "nonsense" is what your precious race is based on for 2024. sorry it doesn't fit into your claims.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Oh right you had SSFB do it for ya my bad.

Wrong again :bc: ckf banned Badger for comments he made towards John on the FS Facebook page and in his signature which he could change while he was on a vacation. Could you ever be more wrong if you tried harder?

Zero to do with me.

I am sorry that it broke your heart though.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wrong again :bc: ckf banned Badger for comments he made towards John on the FS Facebook page and in his signature which he could change while he was on a vacation. Could you ever be more wrong if you tried harder?

Zero to do with me.

there's a facespace page?

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Zero to do with me.

Ok . My Bad. 

Guess I got :owned:

:bong:

18 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

there's a facespace page?

Yeah it's just kinda there in case the site goes down but never gets used. Until someone got a vacation and lost his entire shit on it :lol:

On 1/19/2024 at 8:51 PM, EvilBird said:

HSR is too big of a pussy to actually flex any of his internet admin muscle.  That's why I tagged Doug and Joel.  Steve's only a token admin, which is why I refer to him as FS Kamala.  His epic meltdown over Badger saying how he'd put a boot in his kid's ass if his son spent that much money on a cut of meat, like HSR's kid did, was hilarious.  And the losing of his shit, claiming I was the one to leak his name to Woolie ... talk about a whiny bitch :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They banned badger?  Wow which admins titty did he twist?  This place is like Twitter but with more censorship and retards, congrats 

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

They banned badger?  Wow which admins titty did he twist?  This place is like Twitter but with more censorship and retards, congrats 

he went from super weird to full retard. i'm fine with it