Check your account email address ×

Proof that the Rush was a piece of shit

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lord.  I pounded the crap out of mine.  Lots of bad landings clearing roads with big drops and nothing ever broke on the skid. 

Everyone would love to see the carnage. Ask your buddy for pics.

he's waiting for the film to be developed at Kmart 

• Haha 1

A well known flaw was for the idler wheel brackets on the rear linkage to crack and break off during the Iron Dog. Racers had to weld aluminum reinforcement plates to the brackets to make them last. There are photos on the internet somewhere of the mod. I’d look but since this ancient site limits you on how many photos you can post I have zero incentive to put forth that effort. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, AK440 said:

A well known flaw was for the idler wheel brackets on the rear linkage to crack and break off during the Iron Dog. Racers had to weld aluminum reinforcement plates to the brackets to make them last. There are photos on the internet somewhere of the mod. I’d look but since this ancient site limits you on how many photos you can post I have zero incentive to put forth that effort. 

Go back to HCS then :lol:

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2024 at 1:51 PM, EvilBird said:

Thats ok. You would be looking at my ugly beaver tail for maybe about 2 min before I'd leave your sorry little ass in a cloud of glorious snow dust . :snack:

From the front Axys still one of the most aggressive looking Sleds ever made , even if you hate the backend you are lying if you say otherwise. 

1F57CB90-D935-4B45-9AE6-86F5B16D6849.jpeg

This is what good looking is bird. Snow is going down faster than deepthroat on kROMMER crotch, so time to start chasing.

20240124_172455.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

How much for a roll of blue shop towels and the scare crow decoration?  

The scare crow is my brides. Priceless! They sell those towels at Menards. Maybe have your significant other drive you down there. Probably quicker than you.:bum:

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Ok.  How much for the ski bolts and the left tie rod on that Catalyst?

More than you have. Fuck that Blue/ Green combo is perty.  

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

This is what good looking is bird. Snow is going down faster than deepthroat on kROMMER crotch, so time to start chasing.

20240124_172455.jpg

Have fun . Nice looking Sled for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You know what, throw the front track shock in on your parts quote for me too.

Tell you what. I'll sell you my two place trailer. $7,499.99. Eyeing up a two place enclosed, drive in, back out. 

I already have a 3 place open trailer.  I don't need another open trailer.

I do not have ski bolts, a tie rod, or a FTS off a Catalyst.  I do need those.

Edited by racinfarmer

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Tell you what. I'll sell you my two place trailer. $7,499.99. Eyeing up a two place enclosed, drive in, back out. 

Will that sled fit in an enclosed trailer with that Huge Windshield or do you have to take it off?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

How much for a roll of blue shop towels and the scare crow decoration?  

to his credit he appears far more tech savvy than @AK440

maybe he should toss up a bit of insulation and some sheet rock? 

keen eye though.  ;)

I spy with my little eye...

Screenshot_20240124-175528.png

Screenshot_20240124-175612.png

Screenshot_20240124-175648.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I already have a 3 place open trailer.  I don't need another open trailer.

That's all I have for sale. Good shape.will need tires for next season. Has the plastic slides, but the wood deck needs to be addressed. Tongue should be braced up. Needs some love with the wiring. Perfect for you. I forgot to add tax for my new one.$8,599.69. Take $25.23 off paid for with cash.  Check would need to clear before you pick it up. Done deal. Sucker, I mean, you are getting the better deal.

Edited by ZR6000RR

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

OMG, the famous gravel buckets!

I'll take the green one.

Those are my old sour kraut buckets. Repurposed as you cannot get the smell out. The green are my smoker pellet pails. The trailer or nothing. Last chance. You need to spend those subsidies you get from the Government.  My tax dollars. If you need gravel, live in the area and bring a shovel. We let people take, but you have to do the work.

• Gold Member
On 1/24/2024 at 6:50 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Love my enclosed 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to his credit he appears far more tech savvy than @AK440

maybe he should toss up a bit of insulation and some sheet rock? 

keen eye though.  ;)

I spy with my little eye...

Screenshot_20240124-175528.png

Screenshot_20240124-175612.png

Screenshot_20240124-175648.png

Are you drunk, stupid or both. Clearly see the pitbpss bag, Honda is my better halves, and the white pail, full of crushed Coors lights.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Are you drunk, stupid or both. Clearly see the pitbpss bag, Honda is my better halves, and the white pail, full of crushed Coors lights.

4 inch walls. Not worth it. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Those are my old sour kraut buckets. Repurposed as you cannot get the smell out. The green are my smoker pellet pails. The trailer or nothing. Last chance. You need to spend those subsidies you get from the Government.  My tax dollars. If you need gravel, live in the area and bring a shovel. We let people take, but you have to do the work.

So, free gravel?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

So, free gravel?

Glad you asked. We get our gravel crushed and stockpiled for $4.75/ yard. 3000 lbs a yard. 5 gallon bucket? 50 lbs. You do the math. We have let locals fill the back of a pickup. Lot of work with a spade. 500lbs adds up to squat.