Check your account email address ×

Proof that the Rush was a piece of shit

https://podcastaddict.com/episode/https%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.podcastle.ai%2F2a%2FHkOu-Episode%252027%3A%2520Bobby%2520Menne.MP3.mp3&podcastId=4575457

It’s all right here. All the problems they had with the “game changing” “terrain dominator“. How the piece of shit was folding in half. Didn’t ride as good as a traditional skid. Broke all the fucking time and couldn’t handle big bumps. 

Then he talks about how the Iron Dog is the toughest sled race there is, how fast all the Alaskan racers are and the problems they had trying to make the Swithcback work and how it doesn’t handle big bumps. 

This proves the loudmouths on this forum don’t k ow their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to sleds. The ignorant loudmouths who are too old and slow to ride hard enough to experience bottoming a sled in big bumps. 

FC964E36-F12A-48FD-9F4D-E991AF8F6494.jpeg

Pretty sure that sled won the iron dog race. 

Only know that from stuff I've read here, for the rest of the world doesn't know said race exists.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Only know that from stuff I've read here, for the rest of the world doesn't know said race exists.

Pretty sure a Nytro won a snox national event.

The Rush never won the ID, it was a ream riding Switchbacks. The 121 didn’t work worth a shit. Just like I posted back when it came out. Neutral 3rd party source proved me right. 

11 hours ago, mnstang said:

I spend most of my time here reading about snow bikes... got a link?

On 1/15/2024 at 12:42 AM, AK440 said:

Pretty sure a Nytro won a snox national event.

The Rush never won the ID, it was a ream riding Switchbacks. The 121 didn’t work worth a shit. Just like I posted back when it came out. Neutral 3rd party source proved me right. 

https://www.snowmobile.com/news/polaris-racers-repeat-as-iron-dog-winners-1400.html

Olds said the 600 RUSH sleds delivered outstanding performance throughout the race, which featured some of the deepest snow and worst weather in history.

“These were excellent machines for us,” he said of the sleds with the PRO-RIDE progressive rate rear suspension. “We didn’t have to turn a wrench on them. They were so durable.”

Yep the 2011 polaris Rush won the Iron Dog

Edited by MnDean
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 5:34 PM, AK440 said:

https://podcastaddict.com/episode/https%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.podcastle.ai%2F2a%2FHkOu-Episode%252027%3A%2520Bobby%2520Menne.MP3.mp3&podcastId=4575457

It’s all right here. All the problems they had with the “game changing” “terrain dominator“. How the piece of shit was folding in half. Didn’t ride as good as a traditional skid. Broke all the fucking time and couldn’t handle big bumps. 

Then he talks about how the Iron Dog is the toughest sled race there is, how fast all the Alaskan racers are and the problems they had trying to make the Swithcback work and how it doesn’t handle big bumps. 

This proves the loudmouths on this forum don’t k ow their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to sleds. The ignorant loudmouths who are too old and slow to ride hard enough to experience bottoming a sled in big bumps. 

FC964E36-F12A-48FD-9F4D-E991AF8F6494.jpeg

Andy-Bernard-Saying-Congratulations-on-your-Epic-Fail.gif

Really not much difference between rush and switchback.

for iron dog switchback would be better choice.

sure first year rush had few bugs but was a good overall sled!!

5 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Really not much difference between rush and switchback.

for iron dog switchback would be better choice.

sure first year rush had few bugs but was a good overall sled!!

The Rush didn’t hold together and like the podcast said, racers were folding them in half AND they didn’t ride well. Racers got the 136 Switchback to work better but it still couldn’t handle big holes. Same as the Axys Swtichback. The Rush never lived up to its billing as as terrain dominator and certainly not a game changer..