Check your account email address ×

Proof that the Rush was a piece of shit

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

HSR is too big of a pussy to actually flex any of his internet admin muscle.  That's why I tagged Doug and Joel.  Steve's only a token admin, which is why I refer to him as FS Kamala.  His epic meltdown over Badger saying how he'd put a boot in his kid's ass if his son spent that much money on a cut of meat, like HSR's kid did, was hilarious.  And the losing of his shit, claiming I was the one to leak his name to Woolie ... talk about a whiny bitch :lol:

download.jpeg.jpg

16 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Nice man! I did zoom in to make sure those tunnel stickers weren't NSP racing 🤣

Still the ugliest sleds ever made. Not even a Mama Beaver would let it back in the den.  

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Still the ugliest sleds ever made. Not even a Mama Beaver would let it back in the den.  

Your memory sucks, Jim.  The Barney mobile takes the cake for the ugliest sled ever.  Well, to be fair, I would actually rank the 4-stroke Yamaha Phazer right there with it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Your memory sucks, Jim.  The Barney mobile takes the cake for the ugliest sled ever.  Well, to be fair, I would actually rank the 4-stroke Yamaha Phazer right there with it.

Sorry, but the Barney as you call it was actually a pretty nice-looking sled after model year 2009. The Rush? You could not make that thing look good after a 1.75 of Jack Daniels. 

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

They aren't that bad in my opinion and who cares as long as he likes it?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

They aren't that bad in my opinion and who cares as long as he likes it?

Just having fun with the ugliest sled ever built. Have a friend who had one. Totaled it out. I have never seen such carnage. Ripped the entire skid including the shock on top of the tunnel right off the sled. The Barney would have laughed at that crash and continued on. 

My z1 turbo was pretty badass looking.  Seriously any newer skidoo takes the cake for ugliest sleds they are all totally fugly fucked up looking 

IMG_0137.JPG

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

My z1 turbo was pretty badass looking.  Seriously any newer skidoo takes the cake for ugliest sleds they are all totally fugly fucked up looking 

IMG_0137.JPG

Wicked looking sled!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

IMG_0137.JPG

I don’t know, the catalyst is pretty fucking ugly. Looks the retard with the lazy eye got smashed into a brick wall at 100 mph. The ski doo trail sleds might look better than the catalyst. Arctic cat hasn’t made a cool looking sled since the fire car

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I don’t know, the catalyst is pretty fucking ugly. Looks the retard with the lazy eye got smashed into a brick wall at 100 mph. The ski doo trail sleds might look better than the catalyst. Arctic cat hasn’t made a cool looking sled since the crossfire

Fixed...:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I don’t know, the catalyst is pretty fucking ugly. Looks the retard with the lazy eye got smashed into a brick wall at 100 mph. The ski doo trail sleds might look better than the catalyst. Arctic cat hasn’t made a cool looking sled since the Jag

47 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Fixed...:lol:

Fixed 

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just having fun with the ugliest sled ever built. Have a friend who had one. Totaled it out. I have never seen such carnage. Ripped the entire skid including the shock on top of the tunnel right off the sled. The Barney would have laughed at that crash and continued on. 

That’s funny we had Barney 800 in our group .

local trail has a waterway dip and we all flew through it but Barney bent track drive shaft!!

drug him to road!!

like the looks of the proxc suspension.

no matter how you look at it Barney sled is ugly!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, X2700 said:

That’s funny we had Barney 800 in our group .

local trail has a waterway dip and we all flew through it but Barney bent track drive shaft!!

drug him to road!!

like the looks of the proxc suspension.

no matter how you look at it Barney sled is ugly!!

I like the look. Hate the Rush beaver tail and angular body panels. Looks unfinished. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
On 1/23/2024 at 10:19 AM, ZR6000RR said:

Thats ok. You would be looking at my ugly beaver tail for maybe about 2 min before I'd leave your sorry little ass in a cloud of glorious snow dust . :snack:

From the front Axys still one of the most aggressive looking Sleds ever made , even if you hate the backend you are lying if you say otherwise. 

Edited by EvilBird

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats ok. You would be looking at my ugly beaver tail for maybe about 2 min before I'd leave your sorry little ass in a cloud of glorious snow dust . :snack:

From the front Axys still one of the most aggressive looking Sleds ever made , even if you hate the backend you are lying if you say otherwise. 

1F57CB90-D935-4B45-9AE6-86F5B16D6849.jpeg

Doubtful. One thing I have learned over my 50 plus years of riding is anybody bragging to be a better rider, probably should keep their mouth shut. Hate the angular look. Like a drunken sailor got a hold of the design team and took them for a drunken cruise. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Doubtful. One thing I have learned over my 50 plus years of riding is anybody bragging to be a better rider, probably should keep their mouth shut. Hate the angular look. Like a drunken sailor got a hold of the design team and took them for a drunken cruise. 

My group of 5 passed thru people all weekend. Never even had one Sled behind us once. Too fast.

No tiny little men driving 600s in our group. :snack: