Check your account email address ×

Proof that the Rush was a piece of shit

• Gold Member
Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Again, was not a crash. Hard to brace for something you could not see. A berm that did not get knocked down after the Core race. 

I agree . Shit happens. Better slow down good thing you stick to 600s. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Been riding since I was 5 . Raced Motocross all thru my teens .

You have no chance Mr. 30 mph crash :lol: 

He said it was 15 initially before he realized how stupid that sounded and changed it to 30.

11 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

And yet you say the Catass is the best thing on snow. 5 miles and 30 minutes of riding and you are an expert. LMFAO You wouldn't know a good riding sled if it bit you in the ass.

He said he hasn't left his yard...but better than....ROFL.

• Haha 3

Just now, EvilBird said:

I agree . Shit happens. Better slow down good thing you stick to 600s. 

Motor size had nothing to do with it. Being a Cat though meant it was not going to get bent all out of shape. That would have ripped the tunnel off of a rush. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Motor size had nothing to do with it. Being a Cat though meant it was not going to get bent all out of shape. That would have ripped the tunnel off of a rush. 

"Ripped the tunnel off" :lol:

Um no the tunnel is the last thing that would come off . Seen plenty of Axys wrecked from shitty riders like you. Do you not understand how a Axys is built? Literally everything else would break before the tunnel would get fucked lol. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"Ripped the tunnel off" :lol:

Um no the tunnel is the last thing that would come off . Seen plenty of Axys wrecked from shitty riders like you. Do you not understand how a Axys is built? Literally everything else would break before the tunnel would get fucked lol. 

My friends 2018 told me differently. Ripped the entire skid and top of tunnel shock right off the tunnel. What are they made of? Aluminum foil?

• Gold Member
Just now, ZR6000RR said:

My friends 2018 told me differently. Ripped the entire skid and top of tunnel shock right off the tunnel. What are they made of? Aluminum foil?

Got pictures ? 

Of course not because you are full of shit dummy. Go hit the green crack pipe again

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Got pictures ? 

Of course not because you are full of shit dummy. Go hit the green crack pipe again

You land on that beaver tail and things are going to get ripped off. No I don't take pictures of other peoples accidents. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You land on that beaver tail and things are going to get ripped off. No I don't take pictures of other peoples accidents. 

You are so full of shit . 

The rear shock mount is bolted to a brace that then bolts to the tunnel. 

Not one picture anywhere of the "beaver tail falling off" let alone the brace. You are such a liar is comical for all. :news:

10 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I know he wasn't talking about me since I'm not a bleed green moron. 

It's never too late to better yourself 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I didn't say that and don't care either way.

Well then sit back and let the mental midget Ramrod make a fool of Himself. :lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are so full of shit . 

The rear shock mount is bolted to a brace that then bolts to the tunnel. 

Not one picture anywhere of the "beaver tail falling off" let alone the brace. You are such a liar is comical for all. :news:

Ripped both braces right off the tunnel. Cracked the aluminum beaver section as well. Pure junk!

• Gold Member
Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Ripped both braces right off the tunnel. Cracked the aluminum beaver section as well. Pure junk!

Where are the pictures? 

Surely your "buddy" has them for insurance reasons? 

Lets see the carnage so you can give me a owned . :snack:

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Did you call it in and report it. I understand why you didn't take any pictures. 

Screenshot_20240123_145649_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does anyone know if it won the ir0N daWG yet?  :dunno:

I think we need a FS ride. Ill trailer out Midwest to watch You put a beatin on Ramrod with a Sno Pro 500.  Then ill show him the beaver tail :lol::bc:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I think we need a FS ride. Ill trailer out Midwest to watch You put a beatin on Ramrod with a Sno Pro 500.  Then ill show him the beaver tail :lol::bc:

No pics please. 

Thanks. Signed the whole forum

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Lord.  I pounded the crap out of mine.  Lots of bad landings clearing roads with big drops and nothing ever broke on the skid. 

Everyone would love to see the carnage. Ask your buddy for pics.

• Like 2