Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It sounds like he was warned of his behavior though.  Just as I was for going against the wishes of the owners/admins.  

Both Jim and I learned we are not in charge.

Neal

You are a fucking nazi useful idiot.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I believe that any person advocating for a school or medical professionals to be allowed to assist a minor in any gender affirming care without the consent of their parents is a sick fucking grooming predator and I’d be more than happy to end their faggot worthless fucking life with my own hands. Got it? It seems to me that’s Snowrider the worthless grooming predator to a fucking tee. Need I be any more clear? 

Agreed 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I had to sign a release when my son was younger when I took him to the dentist. Now they want to do what to an underage child without parent consent? 

Its unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

X2

x3  

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I had to sign a release when my son was younger when I took him to the dentist. Now they want to do what to an underage child without parent consent? 

Use a different name and conduct mental evaluations.

Neither of which should happen without parental informing.  

Neal

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well if you’re fine with trash individuals turning your website into stormfront or nambla then fill your boots. In the end it will be you and Joelle and some sick fucks like SR holding your ball wondering where everyone went. I mean look at the overt disgusting racist language that was tolerated here for years without a peep. Now calling a fucking sick grooming predator out gets you the boot? Fuck that 

No it’s exactly the opposite. Allowing people to call other people here predators and pedophiles will turn this place into a shithole. 

Please explain how the actions here would turn this place into Stormfront. Based on your own comments racists should be more likely to seek this place out. Should we do something about that? Do you think allowing those comments encourages more racists to come here? Does that make it a shithole?

Never mind your comment about this place turning into some NAMBLA space, that’s some bizarro world bullshit.

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No it’s exactly the opposite. Allowing people to call other people here predators and pedophiles will turn this place into a shithole. 

Please explain how the actions here would turn this place into Stormfront. Based on your own comments racists should be more likely to seek this place out. Should we do something about that? Do you think allowing those comments encourages more racists to come here? Does that make it a shithole?

Never mind your comment about this place turning into some NAMBLA space, that’s some bizarro world bullshit.

Why has some of the most racist idiocy I’ve read in my life here been tolerated but calling someone who supports overt child sexualization and grooming a predator is not. That is fucking bizarro world bullshit. What snowrider has espoused here makes him a groomer and a predator and nearly everyone with a single shred of common sense feels the same. If you don’t want to be labeled a groomer don’t support child grooming. It’s that fucking simple. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why has some of the most racist idiocy I’ve read in my life here been tolerated but calling someone who supports overt child sexualization and grooming a predator is not. That is fucking bizarro world bullshit. What snowrider has espoused here makes him a groomer and a predator and nearly everyone with a single shred of common sense feels the same. If you don’t want to be labeled a groomer don’t support child grooming. It’s that fucking simple. 

Maybe that racist bullshit shouldn’t be tolerated? If you wanted to make that argument you’d have my ear. But we all know how that would go. The whiny bitches would come out of the woodwork more than ever. So are you saying that neither should be tolerated or bringing it up only because one of them is not being tolerated?

No, the people who think he’s a groomer are fucking clowns who believe in shit like elected officials being clones, terrorists being Feds(when it suits them) and Jews controlling the world. Hardly the people to lecture anyone else on what’s real.

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe that racist bullshit shouldn’t be tolerated? If you wanted to make that argument you’d have my ear. But we all know how that would go. The whiny bitches would come out of the woodwork more than ever. So are you saying that neither should be tolerated or bringing it up only because one of them is not being tolerated?

No, the people who think he’s a groomer are fucking clowns who believe in shit like elected officials being clones, terrorists being Feds(when it suits them) and Jews controlling the world. Hardly the people to lecture anyone else on what’s real.

I think there should be no rules except no fucking with real life. You have decided there should be no name calling. 

If you think a school or medical practice should be able to transition a child without parental consent then I severely overestimated your status as someone who’s opinion I respect. That is 100% predatory behavior and supporting it is so fucking disgusting I could never dream of associating with someone who held that opinion. It’s an absolute red flag and a line in the sand. 

If someone foisted that bullshit on my child I would end their life immediately and probably the life of several of those around them. No questions asked. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think there should be no rules except no fucking with real life. You have decided there should be no name calling. 

If you think a school or medical practice should be able to transition a child without parental consent then I severely overestimated your status as someone who’s opinion I respect. That is 100% predatory behavior and supporting it is so fucking disgusting I could never dream of associating with someone who held that opinion. It’s an absolute red flag and a line in the sand. 

If someone foisted that bullshit on my child I would end their life immediately and probably the life of several of those around them. No questions asked. 

Why did you bring up the racism if you don’t want to have that conversation? Seems like it was just a distraction. 

I don’t think a school or medical practice should be able to transition a child without parental consent so :dunno:

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why did you bring up the racism if you don’t want to have that conversation? Seems like it was just a distraction. 

I don’t think a school or medical practice should be able to transition a child without parental consent so :dunno:

If someone in your circle strongly advocates for it, do you speak up, or do you only say you don't support it when talking to conservatives?

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

If someone in your circle strongly advocates for it, do you speak up, or do you only say you don't support it when talking to conservatives?

Lol, if somebody in my circle advocated for it they’d hear the exact same thing I’m saying here. 

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

K

I grew up in rural South Dakota and Nebraska. My political conversations in life have been with a 90% conservative audience to 10% liberal. 

Thats why I know all the bullshit conservative arguments here. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I grew up in rural South Dakota and Nebraska. My political conversations in life have been with a 90% conservative audience to 10% liberal. 

K

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Since this thread is about Bill, I spent two summers working in Hope Arkansas, if you ever are near there stop ion for coffee it will be quite enlightening. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

@f7ben yo pencil neck check bouncing mother fucker - throwing out ignorant accusations is absolute bullshit.   Just like the  Repug governor of Ohio - I support decisions being made between the person, parents, therapists, medical professionals or anyone else they deem best to assist in making personal decisions.  Your ignorant ass, ignorant politicians, government, etc have no fucking business being involved in personal medical decisions.  

If you consider that being a groomer or pedo - your bullshit accusations because of your own ignorance trivializes horrendous criminal actions and innocent victims.  Frivolously throwing around accusations you proudly stand on should  get you banned from the forum for good.  Defaming someone because of your ignorance is no excuse.  I’m all for the back and forth banter but you’re crossing a line.  We’ve met before.  If you want to meet again - you tell when and where and I’ll be there.  

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Rural Nebraska - I know what you’re saying :lol: 

24 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

K

That wasn’t the answer you were expecting, I get it. 

I’ve talked about my upbringing here plenty times before but I’ll lay it out again because IDGAF. My father was raised in a Christian fundamentalist cult and my mother was raised in a conservative Lutheran household in near poverty. 

My upbringing could not be described as anything other than conservative. I’m a confirmed member of the Lutheran church. 

My outlook on life comes from life experience, a lot of reading and realizing that there’s a lot of shit that I can learn from other people.

That’s why my mouth runs half as much as my ears. Many here could learn from doing the same.

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

@SnowRider, do you think that all cases of schools transitioning children, using name, mentally evaluation, and gender affirming care to students without parental consent or communication is acceptable?  Surely not?!?!

Neal

Is this even an issue?  How many gender assignment surgeries are performed on minors and of those how many are performed without parental consent?  It’s an emotional ignorant bullshit question designed to rile up the most ignorant and dumbest among us. 

It’s analogous to late term abortions - if they happen - which is rare  - there’s a reason.  

But to be clear for the stupid on the forum - which is many on here - no I don’t support a minor having gender reassignment surgery without parental consents.  But the issue in certain cases can be more complex and I’m not the one who should make the decision. 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t support a minor having gender reassignment surgery without parental consents.  But the issue in certain cases can be more complex and I’m not the one who should make the decision. 

Excellent position.

What about mental diagnosis, and name change without informing the parents?

Neal

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That wasn’t the answer you were expecting, I get it. 

I’ve talked about my upbringing here plenty times before but I’ll lay it out again because IDGAF. My father was raised in a Christian fundamentalist cult and my mother was raised in a conservative Lutheran household in near poverty. 

My upbringing could not be described as anything other than conservative. I’m a confirmed member of the Lutheran church. 

My outlook on life comes from life experience, a lot of reading and realizing that there’s a lot of shit that I can learn from other people.

That’s why my mouth runs half as much as my ears. Many here could learn from doing the same.

tenor.gif

:lol:

:bc:

Neal

• Haha 2