Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'm just answering like the like The Admins that are constantly high, what, it's not as witty of a response as you expected? I've got cousins that were Pink Pussy hat marchers around the country, BLM supporters and covid Nazi's to the point it made them unbearable to be around, so I'm used to dealing with that attitude. Most liberals I've met are the most closed minded of any people I've met but are the first to claim they aren't.

You’re spewing one of your favorite right wing talking points like a good minion.  And your examples are…..:snack:

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'm just answering like the like The Admins that are constantly high, what, it's not as witty of a response as you expected? I've got cousins that were Pink Pussy hat marchers around the country, BLM supporters and covid Nazi's to the point it made them unbearable to be around, so I'm used to dealing with that attitude. Most liberals I've met are the most closed minded of any people I've met but are the first to claim they aren't.

Your hot mess post makes you look high.

Neal

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not a useless fuck like you.

I just wanna travel.:lol:

You're likely surrounded by liberals where you reside.  That's why you're so vocal here. You're hiding in your basement.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

You're likely surrounded by liberals where you reside.  That's why you're so vocal here. You're hiding in your basement.

The useless fucks all work in government.  The private sector is pretty good.

• Like 1

So, is Bill Clinton officially a pedo?

Sorry - I couldn't turn away from this train wreck of a thread and just had to post something this morning.  Carry on boys! :lolz:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re spewing one of your favorite right wing talking points like a good minion.  And your examples are…..:snack:

I think I've brought up examples in the covid threads, the whole extent of pushing masks like they were going to save the world, when all science other than Political science shows not only were they worthless but the way people were using them was causing more problems than if they weren't used at all. In PPE training everyone there knew it was BS and even the OSHA personnel conducting the training confirmed it was BS, but told us we still had to continue to wear masks because we were in a federal building and it was the law.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sorry - I couldn't turn away from this train wreck of a thread and just had to post something this morning.  Carry on boys! :lolz:

Yes he is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Pretty much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wrestle with decisions that you should not wrestle with, and if moderating a little obscure snowmobile forum is impacting your health, I rest my case.  Just stating my opinion, you don't have to like it any more than me liking yours.  

You wrestle with the fact you are just not going to get your way. How about grow the fuck up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That is all I and several others have ever asked.  Instead we get double standards, and the same couple clowns dancing all around a sloppily vague and ambiguous set of guidelines that are open to interpretation by the people responsible for enforcing them.  Its pathetic.

God you are a whiny bitch.  Stop being so insecure and taking everything so seriously.  It's the internet.

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have principals, you don't seem to possess that characteristic and bend with the wind.

If you had principals and practice what you preach you'd permaban yourself.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wrestle with decisions that you should not wrestle with, and if moderating a little obscure snowmobile forum is impacting your health, I rest my case.  Just stating my opinion, you don't have to like it any more than me liking yours.  

I could argue that this place isn't good for your mental health and I would be correct.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There are always exceptions.  Like you are still a retard no matter where you go.

Prove me wrong once then.  You haven't yet.  Not being able to is the epitome of being a retard.

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No - it’s not being an ignorant fuck like you are.  Your posts are pure ignorance and stupidity on a subject you have no real information on.  Your peddling fear mongering misinformation in the same way racer does.  Complete ignorance.  So your recourse is to throw names out there that only serves to trivialize the issue.      

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Treat it as such. Excluding the parents from a child’s having exhibited clear mental illness is 100% wrong and in the case of transgenderism it is being fostered and normalized by adults like you who are sick fucking betas who let their wives run the house. 

As for meeting up we can arrange that anytime you like you little half man cuck. You understand less about how quickly actual physical violence can happen than you do about changing a fuse. I’ll meet you anytime and get my wife to hold the cell phone for video. When I’m done choking you out I’ll scrape you back up off the ground and make sure you’re ok to drive home. Then I’ll post the video here for all the laughs and you’ll likely never show your faggot face again. :lol: dumb motherfucker. You have a lot of nerve you stupid fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Prove me wrong once then.  You haven't yet.  Not being able to is the epitome of being a retard.

You do that everyday and then document it.:lol:

• Like 1

There is most definitely a serious lack of help for the mentally ill.  Issues on both sides of the political spectrum could easily be greatly minimized if we actually cared about others mental health.

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If there's drama, you MUST involve yourself. Great point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!