Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.  The issue is that protection of children means different things to different people.  We have to navigate the path on some issues.

Neal

It's pretty fucking simple.  Most can't see its the government (dems) pushing this nonsense.  They crossed a major line.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's pretty fucking simple.  Most can't see its the government (dems) pushing this nonsense.  They crossed a major line.

It's not one party anymore? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really come off as a weak man.

That is all I and several others have ever asked.  Instead we get double standards, and the same couple clowns dancing all around a sloppily vague and ambiguous set of guidelines that are open to interpretation by the people responsible for enforcing them.  Its pathetic.

Your outlook is based on growing up a far right fundamentalist household, as if thats a normal right of center conservative?   Not even close, so save your pronouncements.  You've never raised a family and don't seem to understand why some parents feel so strongly on this.  Your perspective is not capable of adjudicating whats ok, and whats not, its shaded by personal animus.  Ben has been going off doing the same thing that Jim did, and no reaction from you.    I hit the report button for the first time in my life the other day, and rather than responding to me directly and privately, you come on here and puff your chest out.  And then your panties get all knotted when someone says "predator".  GMAFB Judge Judy.  :lol:   

At least I rode my snowmobile yesterday.  :bigfinger:

IMG_0620.jpeg.783aa920e4fe6680831512d92f6dd097.jpeg.c63ca99785c196abb05a6b5287d807a8.jpeg

We will all be eagle eye out for decency on bringing wives and family members into the conversations here.  🦅   

Also, you would be implying you agree that predator labels towards another member is justifiable grounds for a vacation, correct?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That’s not a simple question.  Like a lot of complex issues - it’s not black and white.  The variables are almost endless and each case should be treated as such.  

Grooming

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I already have.

Name change on official school documents/communication to the child and mental diagnosis via a public school on a public school student while not informing or seeking parental permission is 100% wrong and a violation of parental rights.  The school policy should be expelled and the offending administration/instructors terminated. 

Neal

Not grooming 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have principals, you don't seem to possess that characteristic and bend with the wind.

Whatever makes you feel superior :lol:

You know damn well that I stepped back from moderating due to my health. If your reference was due to me backing Joel, then I'm sorry that you don't understand loyalty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

The government isn’t only Dems.

Neal

Take a look at who is pushing this nonsense and who is standing against it.  It's as clear as fucking day.

Same as Canada.

Take a look at who is pushing this nonsense and who is standing against it.  It's as clear as fucking day.

Same as Canada.

Jews 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Whatever makes you feel superior :lol:

You know damn well that I stepped back from moderating due to my health. If your reference was due to me backing Joel, then I'm sorry that you don't understand loyalty.

You wrestle with decisions that you should not wrestle with, and if moderating a little obscure snowmobile forum is impacting your health, I rest my case.  Just stating my opinion, you don't have to like it any more than me liking yours.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Grooming

Not grooming 

No - it’s not being an ignorant fuck like you are.  Your posts are pure ignorance and stupidity on a subject you have no real information on.  Your peddling fear mongering misinformation in the same way racer does.  Complete ignorance.  So your recourse is to throw names out there that only serves to trivialize the issue.      

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Grooming

Not grooming 

I don’t know that I’d say grooming, but it was certainly a shit answer that didn’t define a position at all on the question.

IMO over saturation with the terms pedophile, groomer, predator are only hurting the side of child protectors.  The meaning and power is becoming diminished when used on debatable positions and random feelings towards others.

Neal

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No - it’s not being an ignorant fuck like you are.  Your posts are pure ignorance and stupidity on a subject you have no real information on.  Your peddling fear mongering misinformation in the same way racer does.  Complete ignorance.  So your recourse is to throw names out there that only serves to trivialize the issue.      

What real information do you have jackass other than what you are told to say and feel by your Democrat cult? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This reply is retarded ignorance.

Neal

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I already have.

Name change on official school documents/communication to the child and mental diagnosis via a public school on a public school student while not informing or seeking parental permission is 100% wrong and a violation of parental rights.  The school policy should be expelled and the offending administration/instructors terminated. 

Neal

Shit answer 

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t know that I’d say grooming, but it was certainly a shit answer that didn’t define a position at all on the question.

IMO over saturation with the terms pedophile, groomer, predator are only hurting the side of child protectors.  The meaning and power is becoming diminished when used on debatable positions and random feelings towards others.

Neal

If you're an adult who stands back and doesn't speak up, then you are an enabler.  

• Like 1

If you're an adult who stands back and doesn't speak up, then you are an enabler.  

So you're an outspoken voice in your community about these issues?

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

That wasn’t the answer you were expecting, I get it. 

I’ve talked about my upbringing here plenty times before but I’ll lay it out again because IDGAF. My father was raised in a Christian fundamentalist cult and my mother was raised in a conservative Lutheran household in near poverty. 

My upbringing could not be described as anything other than conservative. I’m a confirmed member of the Lutheran church. 

My outlook on life comes from life experience, a lot of reading and realizing that there’s a lot of shit that I can learn from other people.

That’s why my mouth runs half as much as my ears. Many here could learn from doing the same.

I'm just answering like the like The Admins that are constantly high, what, it's not as witty of a response as you expected? I've got cousins that were Pink Pussy hat marchers around the country, BLM supporters and covid Nazi's to the point it made them unbearable to be around, so I'm used to dealing with that attitude. Most liberals I've met are the most closed minded of any people I've met but are the first to claim they aren't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

I'm just answering like the like The Admins that are constantly high, what, it's not as witty of a response as you expected? I've got cousins that were Pink Pussy hat marchers around the country, BLM supporters and covid Nazi's to the point it made them unbearable to be around, so I'm used to dealing with that attitude. Most liberals I've met are the most closed minded of any people I've met but are the first to claim they aren't.

The same can be said for Trumpers. They've become very closed minded and believe the craziest shit imaginable.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oh stop coming uncunted already.

You gave a shit answer.   

Neal

Actually you did.  SBYL

Your answer requires everything to fit in a nice little box.  Ideally you’re right. It’s not always reality.  Students have some level of autonomy while at school schools are required and should be cognizant of.  School employees are mandatory reports.  If a student requests/prefers a pronoun to be used but is also fearful of being harmed at home and shares their fear with the school - what gives?  

Like I’ve said - not every situation is the same and to think it can be addressed with the best interest of everyone involved cannot be painted with a broad brush.  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you're an outspoken voice in your community about these issues?

Well we know for certain you aren't lmao.

Useless idiot. 

• Like 1