Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

On 1/29/2024 at 1:26 PM, Bontz said:

I think everyone had at least one buddy with this poster back in the day!

image.thumb.png.2aeebfbf0ee5713f57e574ad3d187733.png

Real tits, real big hair, real big bush

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

My, my, my… just look at the total ownage here on this list of stupid fucking people: @HSR @Tommcat @MnDean @Tripleflipper @krom @Deephaven @EvilBird @Crnr2Crnr @mnstang @Sled_Hed @Bontz @Not greg b

Congratulations, you dumb fucks are all too stupid to serve on any jury. 
Justice is served to the asshole Polaris “factory rider”. Polaris is also getting charged. :owned:

Go keep defending the asshole who killed three dogs because he couldn’t ride for the conditions on a PUBLIC trail. I hope Erik Johnson gets fired over this and Polaris pays out the ass. 

https://www.adn.com/outdoors-adventure/2024/02/13/alaska-charges-polaris-and-rider-who-hit-sled-dog-team-on-denali-highway-with-reckless-driving/

Edited by AK440
  • Haha 1

Justice is served .... by being charged??  I thought justice was served when a proper verdict is handed down?

Another day, and the level of dumb doesn't change for you Alaskan Karen.  Congrats :bc:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Justice is served .... by being charged??  I thought justice was served when a proper verdict is handed down?

Yes sir. In USA innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers. Valid point here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

My, my, my… just look at the total ownage here on this list of stupid fucking people: @HSR @Tommcat @MnDean @Tripleflipper @krom @Deephaven @EvilBird @Crnr2Crnr @mnstang @Sled_Hed @Bontz @Not greg b

Justice is served to the asshole Polaris “factory rider”. Polaris is also getting charged. :owned:

Go keep defending the asshole who killed three dogs because he couldn’t ride for the conditions on a PUBLIC trail. I hope Erik Johnson gets fired over this and Polaris pays out the ass. 

https://www.adn.com/outdoors-adventure/2024/02/13/alaska-charges-polaris-and-rider-who-hit-sled-dog-team-on-denali-highway-with-reckless-driving/

Lol dumb Alaskan doesn't even know what justice means.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lol dumb Alaskan doesn't even know what justice means.  

Wow you really seem to have a hard on for him :news:

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Not sure why you tagged me but ok. Couldnt read your article anyway.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Why am i tagged in this stupidity?

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Hey Dumbfuck what did I say originally? 

On 12/17/2023 at 7:31 AM, EvilBird said:

Obviously it was his fault . Not denying that. Not making excuses either. I am sure he wishes he did things different that day. 

Shitty situation all around . But it was an accident . So let the courts/insurance handle it, Polaris I am sure will pay in the end. And most likely think different about testing on public trails going forward. 

Cool so is charged with a misdemeanor of reckless driving . Ooooo Ok. Wow . 

Like I said let the courts handle it. This is hardly the Win you think it is . 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AK440 said:

I don't have any issue with charges brought forward. Unlike the washer fluid guzzling fucking moron that you are I waited for the final results of the investigation. Charges by the way do not mean conviction. Now like normal folks I will await the verdict unless Poo pleads guilty. The fact that you continue to stalk us normal folks on this site regarding this story sure raises questions about your mental capacity. Ownage WTF is that

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

I don't have any issue with charges brought forward. Unlike the washer fluid guzzling fucking moron that you are I waited for the final results of the investigation. Charges by the way do not mean conviction. Now like normal folks I will await the verdict unless Poo pleads guilty. The fact that you continue to stalk us normal folks on this site regarding this story sure raises questions about your mental capacity. Ownage WTF is that

He has a deep hate for snowmobilers, notice how he's always attempting to troll about global warming.  That's all he does here is troll.  Probably mad because there's no groomed trail riding in Alaska and he has some resentment about that.  Look how hard he went on this dog sled situation where the guy put a few mutts down.  The musher should have had reflectors on the front of the mutt pack.  If it's a big team those front dogs are quite a ways in front of the sled so the musher wearing a headlight doesn't do anything but help the musher.  Irresponsible glue huffing musher imo and he should have to pay for any sled damages.  If you hit a wild animal with your sled or on the road you're not charged with reckless driving.  This is just bfe Alaska way of generating some revenue.

Was the dog team at a complete stop?  Is there a law that snowmobilers must yield to dog teams?  A good lawyer would have this thrown out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

He has a deep hate for snowmobilers, notice how he's always attempting to troll about global warming.  That's all he does here is troll.  Probably mad because there's no groomed trail riding in Alaska and he has some resentment about that.  Look how hard he went on this dog sled situation where the guy put a few mutts down.  The musher should have had reflectors on the front of the mutt pack.  If it's a big team those front dogs are quite a ways in front of the sled so the musher wearing a headlight doesn't do anything but help the musher.  Irresponsible glue huffing musher imo and he should have to pay for any sled damages.  If you hit a wild animal with your sled or on the road you're not charged with reckless driving.  This is just bfe Alaska way of generating some revenue.

Was the dog team at a complete stop?  Is there a law that snowmobilers must yield to dog teams?  A good lawyer would have this thrown out.

You’re just mad the Polaris Factory rider was charged and you were WRONG to defend him. :idiot:

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You’re just mad the Polaris Factory rider was charged and you were WRONG to defend him. :idiot:

You really have no idea who you're referring to, do you.  mnstang doesn't give two shits about anything related to Polaris ... but it's enjoyable seeing you continue to be triggered on a daily basis.  FFS, what kind of meltdown are you gonna have when they don't do anything more than give the dude a slap on the wrist and is back out there testing again?

I heard the Polaris guy/hero was on a rush with a baler implement and dominated that dog team just like it dominated the muddy terrain of the iron dog.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Bontz said:

You really have no idea who you're referring to, do you.  mnstang doesn't give two shits about anything related to Polaris ...

Just because he has a hard on for AK440 doesn't mean you MUST provide a reach around. Now you're a spokesman for others on here?

Poor Minnesota Badger just loves her some drama. What a loser :lol:

OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just because he has a hard on for AK440 doesn't mean you MUST provide a reach around. Now you're a spokesman for others on here?

Poor Minnesota Badger just loves her some drama. What a loser :lol:

OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that one cut you pretty deep huh?  At least you're a forum moderator, you still got that going on.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So that one cut you pretty deep huh?  At least you're a forum moderator, you still got that going on.

It's Admin,,, Doug is the only site Moderator for the no bashing zones :bc:

No mods in this area.

• 4 weeks later...