Check your account email address ×

Fake News Sinks To New Low

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The average news feed these days is just pure agenda driven fucking garbage. You can get the gist of the article just by seeing the link.  

And you lap it up :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you lap it up :thumbsup:

Says the guy with zero capability to think for himself, and his most common response contains two words:  cult and lies

If anyone is lapping anything up it would be you, sport.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I suppose I could find a pink rhinoceros to fit my warped narrative if I wanted to spend all day looking for it.

Every day you sound more and more like Biden poor fella...tic toc

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Says the guy with zero capability to think for himself, and his most common response contains two words:  cult and lies

If anyone is lapping anything up it would be you, sport.

That’s all I do :thumbsup:  

I lap up facts - not lies and misinformation.  You represent the morons among us - so dumb you believe lies over truth, believe a con man over your own eyes, regurgitate his conspiracies.   You need a klan of like minded morons to support and massage your stupidity.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I lap up facts - not lies and misinformation.  You represent the morons among us - so dumb you believe lies over truth, believe a con man over your own eyes, regurgitate his conspiracies.   You need a klan of like minded morons to support and massage your stupidity.  :lol: 

You lap up something ... we'll leave it at that :lol: I don't plan on voting for Trump in the primary ... are you voting for that geriatric imbecile that's currently ruining the country?  Oh, who am I kidding - of course you are!

• Haha 2

JFC.  The "news" has always solely been entertainment.  Same with Twitter and other "sources".  Fucking absurd to think that any of them are based on feeding information that is actual to anyone.  That has never been the MO of any so called news source.  Their only agenda is to hook viewers so that they can get paid.  What the audience requests, the audience will get otherwise said source will die.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t you still believe in collusion 

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

JFC.  The "news" has always solely been entertainment.  Same with Twitter and other "sources".  Fucking absurd to think that any of them are based on feeding information that is actual to anyone.  That has never been the MO of any so called news source.  Their only agenda is to hook viewers so that they can get paid.  What the audience requests, the audience will get otherwise said source will die.  

You say that yet you still believe almost everything they tell you  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

There is truth out there if you look hard enough, connect the dots, remember who said what a yr ago vs what they’re saying now, use logic, etc..  Critical thinking skills.  And further more,  if a source has bullshitted you more than once, the flag should go up.  Mainstream news these days is pure garbage propaganda.

"Coming up" to keep viewers engaged through the commercials.  Nothing more, nothing less.

The truth isn't coming from msm and with the rest you need to vette it yourself.

You still haven't revealed what you consider honest news, but then you don't have an opinion that differs from CNN so there's that. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The truth isn't coming from msm and with the rest you need to vette it yourself.

You still haven't revealed what you consider honest news, but then you don't have an opinion that differs from CNN so there's that. 

There's no bigger sucker on this site than the guy who announced Soros was dead and it was a car bomb at a border crossing. Own it, you've earned it:bc:

Now,quick, shoot me a vax question now :thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

There's no bigger sucker on this site than the guy who announced Soros was dead and it was a car bomb at a border crossing. Own it, you've earned it:bc:

Should healthy kids take the Covid vaxx?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

From the idiot who got suckered with covid and lockdowns.

Please.

BTW where is Soros.

• Haha 1