Check your account email address ×

Fake News Sinks To New Low

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Twitter is also pure garbage.  Someday you will have the critical thinking skills to understand what is real.

I haven’t said a thing about Twitter, and you just outed yourself as a shallow thinker with that broad brush statement.

1 hour ago, Rod said:

It literally was just words that had nothing to do with anything lol

That is your MO.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I haven’t said a thing about Twitter

Derp.  That comment wasn't pointed at you.  The parallel however was logical so no surprise that context flew right over your fat head.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

That is your MO.

Derp.  That comment wasn't pointed at you.  The parallel however was logical so no surprise that context flew right over your fat head.

The comment wasn’t pointed at me? You responded to me, Socrates.  
>>>>>  :lol:  <<<<<. What am I expected to think? Don’t try to sound so smart, it doesn’t suit you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, HSR said:

No shit :bc: Whomever "someone" is must have owned you pretty bad for you to wake up with your star spangled PJ's caught up in your vag  to start a thread like this :lmao:

It must have been epic!! Can you share a link please?

On 11/27/2023 at 1:47 PM, HSR said:

I know right?? Whoever "someone" is must be one bad motherfucker and did a real number on Jim if he's too scared to post who the member is. I must have missed the beatdown, did you catch it?

On 11/27/2023 at 2:46 PM, HSR said:

No again the opposite, it has me rolling in laughter. I'm just rubbing Jim's nose in the maple syrup now!!!! This "Whataboutism" thread is hilarious:lmao: and apparently it failed as even you went right to US twitter links immediately:bc: Thanks for playing :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Some people really need a win I see :lol:

It's the internet boys, take the win if it makes life better by all means:thumbsup:

Priceless…this is your existence.😂

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The comment wasn’t pointed at me?

Do you incessantly quote Twitter?  I responded to you but made sure to expound as conversing with you is a lot like conversing with a wall.  Although in general the wall is smarter.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Do you incessantly quote Twitter?  I responded to you but made sure to expound as conversing with you is a lot like conversing with a wall.  Although in general the wall is smarter.

I think you’ve been expounding your pud a little bit too much

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

We’re nearing the end of 2023 and you still don’t realize that Twitter Is just a platform 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think you’ve been expounding your pud a little bit too much

He's trying to keep pace with you chubby!

:lol:

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you ever looked at your post count before saying something like this? It makes it really really funny!!!:bc:

Boy you must have taken one to the head too.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me put this in perspective for you @Jimmy Snacks, you could add ALL my posts with @Steve753's posts and ALL of @Deephaven 's posts and we would still be over TEN THOUSAND posts shy of your content count. Maybe drop the personal life insults when you are the MOST active poster withe the HIGHEST post count of anyone here. It's a ridiculous stance for you to try and take.