Check your account email address ×

Fake News Sinks To New Low

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Let me put this in perspective for you @Jimmy Snacks, you could add ALL my posts with @Steve753's posts and ALL of @Deephaven 's posts and we would still be over TEN THOUSAND posts shy of your content count. Maybe drop the personal life insults when you are the MOST active poster withe the HIGHEST post count of anyone here. It's a ridiculous stance for you to try and take.

Sure I post a lot and I’ve been here awhile…that wasn’t the point but whatever makes you feel like a winner.👍🏼😉
BTW your selective outrage over personal insults is still funny to me.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Figures you'd miss the point. 

I didn’t miss anything but carry on with reach arounds  Ichabod…hopefully me calling you that gets Stupid Steves panties all wadded up.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Let me put this in perspective for you @Jimmy Snacks, you could add ALL my posts with @Steve753's posts and ALL of @Deephaven 's posts and we would still be over TEN THOUSAND posts shy of your content count. Maybe drop the personal life insults when you are the MOST active poster withe the HIGHEST post count of anyone here. It's a ridiculous stance for you to try and take.

Post count is very important stuff Stevie........... :thumbsup:

1249188617_Bloodykeyboard.gif.8999681cd719af57a997fd2dd0368797.gif

:lolz:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And as always, the magat crowd want to turn every thread into personal attacks instead of discussing the topic at hand.  The news is solely entertainment, expecting more is idiotic.

Whew.  

giphy.gif

And as always, the magat crowd want to turn every thread into personal attacks instead of discussing the topic at hand.  The news is solely entertainment, expecting more is idiotic.

It's just fun at this point.

Poor Deepfaggot.

Figures you'd miss the point. 

Yup, if activity on here is a sign of a shitty personal life he should maybe quiet down. 

Now it's just to call names, "trying to get along" Jimmy has left the building :lmao:

3 hours ago, HSR said: