Check your account email address ×

Why there are more than two Genders now.

It seems a big so what is in order here.  The ACA has stipulations that do not allow insurers to deny coverage base on the sexual and gender status of applicants.  And that's rightfully just.

Plans should not disallow gender affirming care to policy holders and dependents.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It seems a big so what is in order here.  The ACA has stipulations that do not allow insurers to deny coverage base on the sexual and gender status of applicants.  And that's rightfully just.

Plans should not disallow gender affirming care to policy holders and dependents.

Neal

Gender affirming care is literal abuse in most cases and should be the most extremely rare last resort. If a doctor prescribes gender affirming care to a patient that doesn’t have legitimate gender dysphoria they should be immediately barred from any practice ever again. Also any parent who pushes this wrongfully on a child should lose all parental rights. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Was at a neighborhood party and some stupid washed up old cunt was going off about gender affirming care last night all drunk. Nobody even brought it up except her. Then she went off about covid and vaccines. Just a lunatic . These types make it their religion. She actually claimed to "fighting for social justice" :lol:

Of course She was on the Democrat committee few towns over. :suicide:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gender affirming care is literal abuse in most cases and should be the most extremely rare last resort. If a doctor prescribes gender affirming care to a patient that doesn’t have legitimate gender dysphoria they should be immediately barred from any practice ever again. Also any parent who pushes this wrongfully on a child should lose all parental rights. 

That doesn't seem to be correct, at least if you are saying abuse as in surgery on or for minors, as self abuse is certainly allowed.  Under 10% of surgeries are on minors [1].

Doctors and patients should follow the best course of action for the patient, not for your simple minded opinion.

[1]. https://apnews.com/article/transgender-surgery-gender-affirming-care-minors-eea6964112e528e8509cf4ba00f3fa52

Neal

• Like 1

I don’t care what anyone wants to identify as and I don’t care what adults do to themselves. When you start medically transitioning kids you are crossing a line in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I don’t care what anyone wants to identify as and I don’t care what adults do to themselves. When you start medically transitioning kids you are crossing a line in my opinion. 

That point can certainly be argued, but minors are a small minority, around 10%, of surgeries.  

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

That point can certainly be argued, but minors are a small minority, around 10%, of surgeries.  

Neal

In this case it’s an existential societal argument. I don’t believe children can consent to this and in this case society is conditioning them to believe this may be the answer to what usually amounts to normal lack of comfort in their own skin as they grow into adults. 

I have 3 girls with me on vacation currently. 2 claimed they were gay for about 2 years and one wanted to be trans for a short time. Now all 3 are normal straight girls and all 3 have boyfriends and they are growing up to be super young adults. This gay and trans shit is a fad for 99% of kids identifying as such and sick fucking adults are pushing it on them because it’s the latest cause celeb like covid or ukraine. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Was at a neighborhood party and some stupid washed up old cunt was going off about gender affirming care last night all drunk. Nobody even brought it up except her. Then she went off about covid and vaccines. Just a lunatic . These types make it their religion. She actually claimed to "fighting for social justice" :lol:

Of course She was on the Democrat committee few towns over. :suicide:

Was she from Parry Sound in Ontario???? 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In this case it’s an existential societal argument. I don’t believe children can consent to this and in this case society is conditioning them to believe this may be the answer to what usually amounts to normal lack of comfort in their own skin as they grow into adults. 

I have 3 girls with me on vacation currently. 2 claimed they were gay for about 2 years and one wanted to be trans for a short time. Now all 3 are normal straight girls and all 3 have boyfriends and they are growing up to be super young adults. This gay and trans shit is a fad for 99% of kids identifying as such and sick fucking adults are pushing it on them because it’s the latest cause celeb like covid or ukraine. 

Well said. 

I have a family member going thru a similar experience and I really hope She doesn't regret what she has been allowed to do at 17. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nailed it. 

My kids had friends in high school who were gay, trans, pansexual, and whatever else they could think of. Now, 95% of them are straight, a couple are gay, none are any of the other things they claimed to be at the time. There was a teacher who started the "Gay/Straight Alliance" which, in my opinion, led to all of it. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Was she from Parry Sound in Ontario???? 

Maybe. She wanted everyone to have the latest booster and wear a mask if they have even the slightest sniffle....Is that how Ontario rolls? 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well said. 

I have a family member going thru a similar experience and I really hope She doesn't regret what she has been allowed to do at 17. 

2 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Nailed it. 

My kids had friends in high school who were gay, trans, pansexual, and whatever else they could think of. Now, 95% of them are straight, a couple are gay, none are any of the other things they claimed to be at the time. There was a teacher who started the "Gay/Straight Alliance" which, in my opinion, led to all of it. 

I think part of the solution as a parent is simple. When my daughter said she was gay I was like….. “cool , whatever floats your boat. I like chicks too!!!”

I didn’t push back on it too hard because I don’t have an issue with it. Had I pushed back it would have hardened her resolve. 

When she started in with defending the trans bullshit and calling her friends by different names I made it known to her that what was being done was a certain group of fucked up adults were attempting to normalize what amounts to mental illness. I told her that almost none of these kids had a real case of gender dysphoria and all of them were just role playing to garner some attention or run from whatever issues they were feeling at the time. 

As usual I was right , none of those girls were trans then or are now. 

The adults supporting that shit should be beaten within half inch of their life 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Nailed it. 

Who's putting that crap in their heads?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well said. 

10 yrs from now there will be many 30 yr olds sitting at thanksgiving dinner saying " mom , why the fuck did you let me do that, you are the parent , you were supposed to protect me"

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How does this personally effect you guys?

I guess it bothers me in as much as this affects the youth of the country. The main problem for me is now that this is a business that is driven by profit it is inevitable that the business will look for customers and even solicit for them. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yep  :bc:

50 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess it bothers me in as much as this affects the youth of the country. The main problem for me is now that this is a business that is driven by profit it is inevitable that the business will look for customers and even solicit for them. 

I think most worry to much about shit that does not effect them and never will.

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who's putting that crap in their heads?

You are so bat shit crazy if you had kids they would do exactly the opposite of what you want.  Others that are less on that spectrum would experience less of that reaction.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are so bat shit crazy if you had kids they would do exactly the opposite of what you want.  Others that are less on that spectrum would experience less of that reaction.

I do have kids faggot.  He's a pilot.

Poor Deepfaggot.

• Like 1