Check your account email address ×

Why there are more than two Genders now.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That which you give energy to will continue. This isn't a big deal. And even if it was, AC has absolutely no power to do anything about it. 

Mutilating kids isn't a big deal.

Mental health expert.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mutilating kids isn't a big deal.

Mental health expert.

It's a little difficult to get worked up over a upper middle class white issue that is so minuscule that it's pathetic for anyone to waste time on. Meanwhile  tons of kids are living in poverty and getting shredded with overdoses, inner city shootings, and addiction. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's a little difficult to get worked up over a upper middle class white issue that is so minuscule that it's pathetic for anyone to waste time on. Meanwhile  tons of kids are living in poverty and getting shredded with overdoses, inner city shootings, and addiction. 

Get help.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That point can certainly be argued, but minors are a small minority, around 10%, of surgeries.  

Neal

Ah, so 1 out of 10 of the folks being mutilated are youngsters. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me.....I think that a wise career choice would be to become a transitional surgeon. With the amount of clinics cropping up in the country it seems like you could become very wealthy, along with the others in the medical community. I'm sure insurance companies have a love/hate relationship with the movement as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think most worry to much about shit that does not effect them and never will.

Dude just stop with that nonsense! You are always complaining about something that doesn’t affect you other than making you menstrual. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's a little difficult to get worked up over an upper middle class white issue that is so minuscule that it's pathetic for anyone to waste time on. Meanwhile  tons of kids are living in poverty and getting shredded with overdoses, inner city shootings, and addiction. 

Oh it’s a racial issue now? Holy fuck 

40 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh it’s a racial issue now? Holy fuck 

I don’t see any inner city black kids whining about gender bender issues. Even if they did, they couldn’t afford the surgery and hormonal treatments. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a right wing dog whistle.

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dude just stop with that nonsense! You are always complaining about something that doesn’t affect you other than making you menstrual. 

fLOridA.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t see any inner city black kids whining about gender bender issues. Even if they did, they couldn’t afford the surgery and hormonal treatments. 

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You caught HSR with that bait 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe going to shitty schools will keep them from being indoctrinated by the far left. 

27 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Maybe going to shitty schools will keep them from being indoctrinated by the far left. 

More likely they don’t sit on TikTok and play video games all day. They’re outside doing stuff. Shootings, looting, and car jacking. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Was she from Parry Sound in Ontario???? 

Your medical officer perhaps?

Special type of nutter he was.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

There are definitely a few members that I question whether they are men or women or a combo platter the way they whine and cry on here :lol:

Remember that one time someone posted your name here? You brought whining and crying to new levels here :lol: 

• Haha 3

On 11/5/2023 at 7:57 AM, Carlos Danger said:

If you want more of something and you are in government than all you have to do is subsidize it.

Follow the money......to the pharmaceutical companies.