Check your account email address ×

Omfg what an absolute pile of fucking faggots on this site

f7ben

Look at this whiz bang track tightening tool , it tells me when my track tension is just right derrrrpppppo

Ive even had to adjust my tension on the trail once derrrr but never again with this sweet LL Bean tension adjuster derrrrr

What in the fuck happened to sledders that this type of fucking commentary passes for acceptable. Jesus tap dancing Christ 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look at this whiz bang track tightening tool , it tells me when my track tension is just right derrrrpppppo

Ive even had to adjust my tension on the trail once derrrr but never again with this sweet LL Bean tension adjuster derrrrr

What in the fuck happened to sledders that this type of fucking commentary passes for acceptable. Jesus tap dancing Christ 

Shut up everyone knows you have a seat warmer.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't think many guys do much wrenching anymore. Seems like more and more use their dealers and are just add good oil and good gas kinda riders. Some have admittedly had troubles with the good gas part with dire consequences. Heck I've read of a guy installing a Polaris "fix kit" on a perfectly good running motor and paying the dealer to do it. BIZARRE!!!!! It blew up then.

Just not the same kinda crowd as the old days. Now helmets are the new oil topic!!!!!! Or how warm my paper thin Klim suit is!!!

What voltage do you guys run your estart batteries at? I've heard 12.6v is good but throttle response is better at 12.8v but top speed is best at 12.7v.

Also should I install estart? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Suppository style.  Comes with Skidoos I hear.

Stinkipinki2?

Ain’t nothing wrong with a heated seat if you ask me 😂

Edited by Skidooski