Check your account email address ×

Omfg what an absolute pile of fucking faggots on this site

f7ben

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Usually on non current stuff, which is fine. Not like people care.

Thats a great story,  especially  cuz its not true, given I've bought a half dozen sleds brand new from this dealer,  and we've never ever traded the same sled,.....I do have a preference for the MBs though, and I make no apologies.  They're superior auto machines :bc: 

When Doreen sees you coming she changes all the price tags on belts.....

They used to live where I come from so they always treated me okay.. always square dealed me on sleds... never got the dirty eyeball, but have seen it used effectively on others... :lol:

8 hours ago, Snake said:

When Doreen sees you coming she changes all the price tags on belts.....

They used to live where I come from so they always treated me okay.. always square dealed me on sleds... never got the dirty eyeball, but have seen it used effectively on others... :lol:

Those folks have bent over backwards taking good care of me over the years.  Best story was my Freeride stator going.  I limped it back to town, and left it parked outside their service door after hours.  Head up to Mikes for dinner, and the bartender was the same kid who worked the parts counter at JPS.  I tell him, "hey I left my sled outside your door, not sure whats wrong with it, get to it when you can.  Next morning, Silverbacks loans me one of his sleds to ride, and off we go.  10:15 AM, I get a call, "sleds all set, you needed a new stator".  Can't get service like that if you're a dickhead.  When I blew up my turbo, towed it in there, and hit 4 seasons for lunch.  An hour later Travis sends me this picture, I knew the sled was fucked cuz it had oil dripping out of the pan....I send him back a text, "so can I pick it up at noon?"  :lol: 

13B78430-B094-4F12-93FF-A929B2235442.jpeg.e43d522412e7293cffc8c549a169c5a7.thumb.jpeg.7bc4a6f5ba7eacff0611f41486f3e323.jpeg

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Those folks have bent over backwards taking good care of me over the years.  Best story was my Freeride stator going.  I limped it back to town, and left it parked outside their service door after hours.  Head up to Mikes for dinner, and the bartender was the same kid who worked the parts counter at JPS.  I tell him, "hey I left my sled outside your door, not sure whats wrong with it, get to it when you can.  Next morning, Silverbacks loans me one of his sleds to ride, and off we go.  10:15 AM, I get a call, "sleds all set, you needed a new stator".  Can't get service like that if you're a dickhead.  When I blew up my turbo, towed it in there, and hit 4 seasons for lunch.  An hour later Travis sends me this picture, I knew the sled was fucked cuz it had oil dripping out of the pan....I send him back a text, "so can I pick it up at noon?"  :lol: 

13B78430-B094-4F12-93FF-A929B2235442.jpeg.e43d522412e7293cffc8c549a169c5a7.thumb.jpeg.7bc4a6f5ba7eacff0611f41486f3e323.jpeg

My best memory of that place was pulling into town behind the Team Maine trailer full of everyone's gear, opening the back door and POOF... instant fire.

I can't even remember if you was part of that fiasco or not...

Just now, Snake said:

My best memory of that place was pulling into town behind the Team Maine trailer full of everyone's gear, opening the back door and POOF... instant fire.

I can't even remember if you was part of that fiasco or not...

Nah, but I remember.  I think Matt might have been their insurance agent, don't quote me on that, but I know it turned into a bit of  a shit show.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, but I remember.  I think Matt might have been their insurance agent, don't quote me on that, but I know it turned into a bit of  a shit show.

He told everyone who lost shit to go in and grab new shit and put it on his account.

I saw where that was going.

I never see sleds come out of a trailer so fast.....