Check your account email address ×

Omfg what an absolute pile of fucking faggots on this site

f7ben

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cold taint sucks.....

Do you have to be careful not to freeze your tongue to it like a steel pole or is it safe? Asking for another member.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Was about the only redeeming feature on my 12 cat XF1100 turbo.

I had a 2012 F1100 turbo sno pro limited for a season. Problem free. Very quick sled. My only complaint was the padding on the seat was non existent. Felt like sitting on piece of plywood. Took it to my upholstery friend and it looked better than factory after with some nice cushion.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I had a 2012 F1100 turbo sno pro limited for a season. Problem free. Very quick sled. My only complaint was the padding on the seat was non existent. Felt like sitting on piece of plywood. Took it to my upholstery friend and it looked better than factory after with some nice cushion.

Thats likely because you had soft butt-TOCKS. :lol:  Mine was great year 1.  Year 2 it was falling apart.  :bc:  I

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I thought mine was brutally slow , barely faster than average 800s until it got whipped up and rolling. Add 80hp snf it was much better 

I don't recall ever feeling like "you know what'd make this ride better?  A heated seat."

Seems to me like it'd just make the seat all wet and sticky.  I like the seat slick so it's easier to move around in the twisties.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Still have my 09 z1.... tucked behind this stack of works:bc:. It was the first year and limited edition black with the copper color windshield and idlers you can see.  Got the boondocker boost controller that really woke it up.

20230909_150943.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't recall ever feeling like "you know what'd make this ride better?  A heated seat."

Seems to me like it'd just make the seat all wet and sticky.  I like the seat slick so it's easier to move around in the twisties.

That’s what I thought but they are awesome. Of course I ride in very cold temps a lot. So there’s that 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Still have my 09 z1.... tucked behind this stack of works:bc:. It was the first year and limited edition black with the copper color windshield and idlers you can see.  Got the boondocker boost controller that really woke it up.

20230909_150943.jpg

Dude , send your ecu to D&D and have them put slingshot in it. Insane difference 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s what I thought but they are awesome. Of course I ride in very cold temps a lot. So there’s that 

It is surprising how it actually warms up the entire body and not just the ass...:lmao:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I thought mine was brutally slow , barely faster than average 800s until it got whipped up and rolling. Add 80hp snf it was much better 

Sorry to hear that.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It is surprising how it actually warms up the entire body and not just the ass...:lmao:

A few here say it causes swamp ass. They’ve got some issues going on, clearly. :snack:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I will look into that.....D & D. Is where I got the boondocker :bc:

Yah, it’s the best trail flash I’ve ever ridden and very fast. Way faster than any piggyback tune and way faster than speedwerx or bmp 4 stage setups etc. It just works well. Makes the sled feel way snappier with the higher revs too 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm tellin ya on those days below 10 degrees, it was awesome.  Not like you're out there all the time in that stuff, but there were times where it felt pretty nice.  Especially,  riding back to camp after the weekly 220 dollar belt purchase.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm tellin ya on those days below 10 degrees, it was awesome.  Not like you're out there all the time in that stuff, but there were times where it felt pretty nice.  Especially,  riding back to camp after the weekly 220 dollar belt purchase.  :lol: 

Man you guys have it good there. Winter of 2019 here we had a stretch of like 41 days where the daytime high was below zero. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Man you guys have it good there. Winter of 2019 here we had a stretch of like 41 days where the daytime high was below zero. 

I bet.  The coldest I've ever been out in is -43f. in the middle of a 5 day saddlebag ride. That was fuckin cold.  Had beers with Rob Lyons that night in Jonquiere PQ.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I bet.  The coldest I've ever been out in is -43f. in the middle of a 5 day saddlebag ride. That was fuckin cold.  Had beers with Rob Lyons that night in Jonquiere PQ.

I’ve never seen lower than -38f while riding but the weather said it hit -40 that night. Those temps are no joke