Check your account email address ×

New Poll: (Not Public), Wives/Family, Past and Present-off limits?

Should wives and family comments be off limits, past and present?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?

• OK
    • Not OK

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2023 at 04:33 PM

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Does this include what would be seen as positive comments of family members?

:dunno:

Neal

I don't see any problem with complimenting or making positive comments, "Hey great job with your son on the football field last week" for example.  I think we understand the kinds of comments I mean, at least I hope so.    :bc: 

• Like 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No sobbing, but absolutely.  

That is sobbing.  You are a natural piece of shit.
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And here we go ... :news:

I'm guessing 12 pages by noon ... especially when a couple other people get going this morning.  Call it a hunch.

Even the poll is stupid.  "Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?"

OK all should be off limits or OK to comment on family members.  Same goes for Not Ok.  

As for getting going, if he was such a fucking victim we wouldn't even be here.  Middle school mentality that one has.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Even the poll is stupid.  "Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?"

OK all should be off limits or OK to comment on family members.  Same goes for Not Ok.  

As for getting going, if he was such a fucking victim we wouldn't even be here.  Middle school mentality that one has.

Hey so start a poll.  And wipe the spittle off your chin ffs.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't see any problem with complimenting or making positive comments, "Hey great job with your son on the football field last week" for example.  I think we understand the kinds of comments I mean, at least I hope so.    :bc: 

But if the kids a fuckup don’t say it, right?  :lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude - he's been around a lot longer than you have.  I know, because even I have butted heads with him back in the day (thanks to Stinker, mostly).  Some people have actually grown up though, and grasped the concept of busting balls without having to stoop to such lows they bring up ex-wives.  You really need to play the victim reference more often ... you don't do that enough :news:

EDIT:  I misread the "if he was such a fucking victim we wouldn't even be here" and thought it said HE wouldn't even be here.

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey so start a poll. 

Don't need a poll.  Put it in perspective once instead of taking your narcissistic position.  You got your butt hurt and your reaction was to attack the one person on here who owns/maintains/takes care of the site and basically tell him to fuck off.  Your butt was hurt within rules and yet your pathetic piece of shit ass decides to make a deal out of it.  If you weren't such a thin skinned piece of fuck there would be no need for a poll.  Grow some balls and man up for once in your life.

Just now, Bontz said:

Dude - he's been around a lot longer than you have.  I know, because even I have butted heads with him back in the day (thanks to Stinker, mostly).  Some people have actually grown up though, and grasped the concept of busting balls without having to stoop to such lows they bring up ex-wives.  You really need to play the victim reference more often ... you don't do that enough :news:

Ooo, longer.  How relevant.  Guess being around forever means you can do whatever the fuck you want?  As for the victim.  If it isn't that what is it?  Every time that gets asked there is silence.  Explain his behavior.  How is that ok?  Sounds like because he's been here forever?  WTF.

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

But if the kids a fuckup don’t say it, right?  :lol:

Neal

I guess.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Don't need a poll.  Put it in perspective once instead of taking your narcissistic position.  You got your butt hurt and your reaction was to attack the one person on here who owns/maintains/takes care of the site and basically tell him to fuck off.  Your butt was hurt within rules and yet your pathetic piece of shit ass decides to make a deal out of it.  If you weren't such a thin skinned piece of fuck there would be no need for a poll.  Grow some balls and man up for once in your life.

Feel better?  You're welcome to come to Maine this winter and show me what a man you are.  You're way more invested in this question than I am obviously.  I honestly would like to know what the membership thinks.  Don't vote, no skin off my ass.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Ooo, longer.  How relevant.  Guess being around forever means you can do whatever the fuck you want?  As for the victim.  If it isn't that what is it?  Every time that gets asked there is silence.  Explain his behavior.  How is that ok?  Sounds like because he's been here forever?  WTF.

Explain his behavior?  I'm not some Dr. Phil type person like a few folks here seem to think they are on this site.  Why do clowns have to stoop so low they bring up ex-wives and failed marriages?  They don't have enough "edginess" to respond with more clever comebacks?  As far as the "vicitm" thing - that's 100% your perspective.  Pretty sure you used that same tag with Badger when you were stalking him too.

As far as being here forever and providing a free pass for whatever behavior - no, that's not what I'm saying.  My response was meant to be understood as, he's been around a lot longer and built quite a few connections with people ... including ckf.  You and the two Steves are the ones who have the biggest problem and it's mostly based on double standards.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Family is family whether they are current, past or future.

Didn't Hall Monitor take a spaz when Badger said only an idiot would pay that much for a steak (true) and he thought that implied his son or shit like that.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Family is family whether they are current, past or future.

Didn't Hall Monitor take a spaz when Badger said only an idiot would pay that much for a steak (true) and he thought that implied his son or shit like that.:lol:

Yes and FTR I said your wife is a saint.😂

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No shit lol 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Simple question.  Your votes are private.  At least I hope so, as I don't have the keys to this place.

Question since this is obviously important to you. A couple of years ago when you were saying Cuck cuck cuck like a chicken to everyone that disagreed with you…..

Did you know you were accusing their wives of cheating or were you just parroting Steve Bannon because you liked the way it sounded?

• Haha 1