Check your account email address ×

New Poll: (Not Public), Wives/Family, Past and Present-off limits?

Should wives and family comments be off limits, past and present?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?

• OK
    • Not OK

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2023 at 04:33 PM

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just ignore them, at this point it's not going to stop, or you'll probably get the boot..I 💯 get your current stance, it's not like it's not valid..

I ignore Barbara, he doesn't mention me at all anymore, so it works..

I Ignore you because you lost your shit. looking back you should be able to admit that staying up all night to downvote all of my posts going back years was a little insane. Bunny boiler shit.  Then claiming you were going to get your kid to attack my business on tick toc was fucked up. Why would you even involve a child in the bullshit that goes on here? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I Ignore you because you lost your shit. looking back you should be able to admit that staying up all night to downvote all of my posts going back years was a little insane. Bunny boiler shit.  Then claiming you were going to get your kid to attack my business on tick toc was fucked up. Why would you even involve a child in the bullshit that goes on here? 

Wow are you serious? He did that shit too?

Guy has as much credibility as Jeffrey Dahmer telling us to not eat meat.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Wow are you serious? He did that shit too?

Guy has as much credibility as Jeffrey Dahmer telling us to not eat meat.

It was off the hook. It wasn’t all his fault. I was being a typical asshole.  But you know how it is here. If you are right of David Duke, they’ll make excuses.  If you have a social conscience they lose their collective shit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was off the hook. It wasn’t all his fault. I was being a typical asshole.  But you know how it is here. If you are right of David Duke, they’ll make excuses.  If you have a social conscience they lose their collective shit. 

I know that this is against the grain for the posse , but you are a class act for taking part of the blame on that deal.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know that this is against the grain for the posse , but you are a class act for taking part of the blame on that deal.

Thanks but on here and am definitely not a class act. I left him alone after because he obviously couldn’t take it. It was a piss off because I just repeated what he said himself and he lost it.

You handled it quite well when you realized what stalker Dave was doing.

I take it easy on Driftbuster too for the same reason. I give him a few reminders so he can see he’s a hypocrite but you know how that goes. 

Good luck managing your stress. I hope you can keep MS at bay as long as possible. I know it’s shitty from friends  but knowing some coping does help.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not sure if that was a mea culpa or not but I :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree, and I've stated multiple times in the forum that I was embarrassed by my behavior on that deal and it wouldn't happen again, and hasn't..I just choose to ignore him since and it's all good on my end..:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, and I've stated multiple times in the forum that I was embarrassed by my behavior on that deal and it wouldn't happen again, and hasn't..I just choose to ignore him since and it's all good on my end..:thumbsup:

You are also a class act, Tony :bc: 

• Thanks 1