Check your account email address ×

New Poll: (Not Public), Wives/Family, Past and Present-off limits?

Should wives and family comments be off limits, past and present?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?

• OK
    • Not OK

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2023 at 04:33 PM

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Family is family whether they are current, past or future.

Didn't Hall Monitor take a spaz when Badger said only an idiot would pay that much for a steak (true) and he thought that implied his son or shit like that.:lol:

Family is Family past present or future. 
ohhh Man that is so beautiful. Have you been bing watching fast and Furious? 🤣 

Fun fact Im haven’t seen the last approx 20 or so FF films but evidently in the new one his Vin’s estranged brother shows up. His actual family. I find that funny much like the person who started this poll. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Should be an option for only present family members.

If it was up to Mainecat he would say even for Family Members that dont exist. He got big mad at me for that. 

:lmao:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

If it was up to Mainecat he would say even for Family Members that dont exist. He got big mad at me for that. 

:lmao:

You're still young. When you get a little older and people start dying around you it gets pretty tough. I haven't lost my parents yet, but mom's 81 and dad's 79.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Feel better?  You're welcome to come to Maine this winter and show me what a man you are.  You're way more invested in this question than I am obviously.  I honestly would like to know what the membership thinks.  Don't vote, no skin off my ass.

Why, want to use your maglite?  

Perhaps you should wash the sand out of your labia.

59 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Explain his behavior?  I'm not some Dr. Phil type person like a few folks here seem to think they are on this site.  Why do clowns have to stoop so low they bring up ex-wives and failed marriages?  They don't have enough "edginess" to respond with more clever comebacks?  As far as the "vicitm" thing - that's 100% your perspective.  Pretty sure you used that same tag with Badger when you were stalking him too.

If you want to talk stooping, you do realize that he has attacked my wife way more than anyone.  Not past wife, current.  I've never complained or said boo about it.  I don't give a shit.  The rest of your answer again skips the question.  If he isn't a victim why is it that everything he does he rationalizes with saying something akin to "they pushed me first."  It's a fucking forum.  Dude needs to grow some skin and deal with it.  Fucking middle school level behavior.

So again, if that isn't being a victim what is it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're still young. When you get a little older and people start dying around you it gets pretty tough. I haven't lost my parents yet, but mom's 81 and dad's 79.

:bc:

Ain't that the truth. All that I have left is one aunt and about a half a dozen cousins, half of which I don't care to ever see again.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Family is Family past present or future. 
ohhh Man that is so beautiful. Have you been bing watching fast and Furious? 🤣 

Fun fact Im haven’t seen the last approx 20 or so FF films but evidently in the new one his Vin’s estranged brother shows up. His actual family. I find that funny much like the person who started this poll. 

FF is for faggots.

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Question since this is obviously important to you. A couple of years ago when you were saying Cuck cuck cuck like a chicken to everyone that disagreed with you…..

Did you know you were accusing their wives of cheating or were you just parroting Steve Bannon because you liked the way it sounded?

Perhaps I should start a poll to bet on whether Driftbusta will give an honest answer to this question. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FF is for faggots.

Hey man, you be you.  If you like quoting that movie it’s not proof you suck dick. It’s just suspect.  Be careful Governor Ron doesn’t find out, he’ll put you on a bus to New York. 

Simple question.  Your votes are private.  At least I hope so, as I don't have the keys to this place.

Are you setting the groundwork for your new site?? Or are you just so fucking triggered you're pulling a Trump and trying to be act like the big man on campus here to set the new standards. I'm sorry but FS felons cannot vote on rules :lmao::owned:

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey man, you be you.  If you like quoting that movie it’s not proof you suck dick. It’s just suspect.  Be careful Governor Ron doesn’t find out, he’ll put you on a bus to New York. 

I quoted myself.

I don't see any problem with complimenting or making positive comments, "Hey great job with your son on the football field last week" for example.  I think we understand the kinds of comments I mean, at least I hope so.    :bc: 

Your second wife was an extremely intelligent women for finding a better man that you. Your first wife must have been even smarter. I applaud their choices in life and wish them all the best after dodging such a bullet. They deserve the best in life after what they have had to deal with :bc:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Even the poll is stupid.  "Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?"

OK all should be off limits or OK to comment on family members.  Same goes for Not Ok.  

As for getting going, if he was such a fucking victim we wouldn't even be here.  Middle school mentality that one has.

All excellent points and spot on:thumbsup: 

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Question since this is obviously important to you. A couple of years ago when you were saying Cuck cuck cuck like a chicken to everyone that disagreed with you…..

Did you know you were accusing their wives of cheating or were you just parroting Steve Bannon because you liked the way it sounded?

I brought that up long before that but was.... denied.

So be it.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You find a way to virtue signal your liberal ideals no matter the subject...

That's just fucking weird...

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your second wife was an extremely intelligent women for finding a better man that you. Your first wife must have been even smarter. I applaud their choices in life and wish them all the best after dodging such a bullet. They deserve the best in life after what they have had to deal with :bc:

I see what you did there.

giphy (14).gif

Just now, Bontz said:

In comes burnout, guns a blazin' ... typical :news:

And you're on his tail to make note of it!

Do you get an electric jolt when he posts?

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Shut the fuck up .......

CUCK.