Check your account email address ×

New Poll: (Not Public), Wives/Family, Past and Present-off limits?

Should wives and family comments be off limits, past and present?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?

• OK
    • Not OK

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2023 at 04:33 PM

I honestly don't understand why any of you would care what someone on the Internet, that you have never met and probably never will types on a computer/phone screen. Why?

I also see you guys bitching about free speech and yet here we are. Baffling really.  I guess they only want YouTube, Twitter and other platforms to provide them with free speech. Got it :thumbsup:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

In comes burnout, guns a blazin' ... typical :news:

Did you vote in Ben's poll? It's the one the site admin are paying attention to. This is just a victim group poll for transforum faggots.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

If you tell the forum your significant other could sit on a floor jack and spin do you lose the right to complain when it is brought up?

:snack:

You have any pictures of that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I honestly don't understand why any of you would care what someone on the Internet, that you have never met and probably never will types on a computer/phone screen. Why?

I also see you guys bitching about free speech and yet here we are. Baffling really.  I guess they only want YouTube, Twitter and other platforms to provide them with free speech. Got it :thumbsup:

Are Canadians allowed free speech too or is that just for south of the border??? I've been told here the answer is "NO" to Canadians :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And you're on his tail to make note of it!

Do you get an electric jolt when he posts?

And he thinks everyone doesn't see it :lmao: That's the BEST part !!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

It's being reported that Hurricane Woolie is going nuclear. ALL members are recommended to get your gas masks and hazmat suits on a soon as possible. We are at defcon level 5 after this poll. We haven't been in this much danger since the the implosion of HCS and the total annihilation of FS 1.0.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!

Please take cover is a safe an area as possible. If you here the sirens, place phone in the crack of your ass, place head between knees and kiss your account goodbye!!!!!

Please take care all and be safe. Hurricane Woolie is no joke.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why this needs a poll.   CKF decides the rules and I think they are fine.

In the site rules thread I posted that I have been dealing with MS for the past 4 years. I didn't post it for sympathy. Nicole asked me to do it because I really don't need the stress of this place affecting my life. I should not have to babysit adults.  Going back to old FS v1.0 rules would simplify things for me.  Leave real life out of it or you're gone. Period, no warnings.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

BREAKING NEWS

It's being reported that Hurricane Woolie is going nuclear. ALL members are recommended to get your gas masks and hazmat suits on a soon as possible. We are at defcon level 5 after this poll. We haven't been in this much danger since the the implosion of HCS and the total annihilation of FS 1.0.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!

Please take cover is a safe an area as possible. If you here the sirens, place phone in the crack of your ass, place head between knees and kiss your account goodbye!!!!!

Please take care all and be safe. Hurricane Woolie is no joke.

Obsession with follow member noted....creepy

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Holy fucking rent free!

This poll,,,, yes :bc: I'm sure he was up all night wording it!!!!!!! It makes me giggle when you try and spin and deflect for him!! Butt Ranger for life!!!

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Going back to old FS v1.0 rules would simplify things for me.  Leave real life out of it or you're gone. Period, no warnings.

THIS is the future :bc: no if ands or buts about it. It's gonna happen!!!!!!!

WHATEVER makes life easier for you period :good:

This poll is just white noise.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

This poll,,,, yes :bc: I'm sure he was up all night wording it!!!!!!! It makes me giggle when you try and spin and deflect for him!! Butt Ranger for life!!!

So let me get this straight.  The guy who's at fault for all of this is the same guy that caused the fall of the first freedom sledder and Hcs?

This should be good.

• Like 1

"Leave real life out of it" ...

So that means, no names, no photoshops of members, no comments about spouses, ex spouses, or jobs.  Right?

Or is this some arbitrary, picking and choosing what real life means?

No need for HSR to respond to this .. we only need to hear from the boss, @ckf

Edited by Bontz

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So let me get this straight.  The guy who's at fault for all of this is the same guy that caused the fall of the first freedom sledder and Hcs?

This should be good.

Yes, get that Xcel spreadsheet opened up... :lol:

This really is real life for some of you, how can you ban real life?

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

"Leave real life out of it" ...

So that means, no names, no photoshops of members, no comments about spouses, ex spouses, or jobs.  Right?

Or is this some arbitrary, picking and choosing what real life means?

No need for HSR to respond to this .. we only need to hear from the boss, @ckf

It means to not do or post anything that affects real life. No posting of other members personal information.  Basically nothing that could potentially affect a member personally. Work or life.  Photoshop stuff is fine as long as it originates here and isn't used to try to hurt them in real life.

If you want to call Nicole a fat assed whore, go right ahead. It doesn't mean anything to me because you haven't met me or her.  If someone like Shifty were to say it I would take it personally because he knows us. But he still has the right to say whatever he wants and wouldn't get banned because of it.

I'm in no way saying that I agree with attacking family. I think my record can stand on it's own. But do we really need the feelings police?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It means to not do or post anything that affects real life. No posting of other members personal information.  Basically nothing that could potentially affect a member personally. Work or life.  Photoshop stuff is fine as long as it originates here and isn't used to try to hurt them in real life.

If you want to call Nicole a fat assed whore, go right ahead. It doesn't mean anything to me because you haven't met me or her.  If someone like Shifty were to say it I would take it personally because he knows us. But he still has the right to say whatever he wants and wouldn't get banned because of it.

I'm in no way saying that I agree with attacking family. I think my record can stand on it's own. But do we really need the feelings police?

I'm good with that - as long as there are no double standards applied, that's the main thing.  Say whatever we wanna say and have thick skin .... so be it.  I only ask because, God forbid, saying a kid should be smacked upside his head for spending $100 on a cut of meat is a rules infraction :whistle: 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I'm good with that - as long as there are no double standards applied, that's the main thing.  Say whatever we wanna say and have thick skin .... so be it.  I only ask because, God forbid, saying a kid should be smacked upside his head for spending $100 on a cut of meat is a rules infraction :whistle: 

Is Badger your side chick?

That's gotta be it!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You fuck up and you are gone. No warnings or moderation point system that seems to just draw out the inevitable in most cases.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is Badger your side chick?

That's gotta be it!

Do you have to interject in every single conversation?  Coming from the guy who swings from HSR's nuts, you're the last one to talk about side chicks.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Do you have to interject in every single conversation?  Coming from the guy who swings from HSR's nuts, you're the last one to talk about side chicks.

:lol:

I hit the nail on the head!