Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why is it that the mellow mega pot smokers can't seem to get baked and keep a little bit of class in their actions?

Odd that... mellows most out....

Do you think maybe we are not the stoners you have labelled us as??? Talk about making assumptions about peoples personal lives.:lmao: Yes I'm a burned out stoner who managed to retire earlier than ANY other member here. Who's the burnouts here?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why does it need saving? It’s a fucking gold mine. Sell access to Trump. A private place where  75% people believe everything he says and will repeat it for him would be a great place to try out his new material. He could milk this crowd for so much needed help with legal fees. 

Or maybe Musk needs another place to try out his conspiracy theories or people that think everyone who disagrees with them is a pedo  

Either way you should double the asking price and get half up front so you aren’t out any money when they try to weasel out of paying. 

Worry about your own country, your obsession with Trump is hysterical btw. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS I need to get a life.🥴

Don't wait :lmao:

All kidding aside, last week wife and I flew to Denver, rented a car and toured Colorado and Utah. Aside from being mostly desert, the mountains, rock formations and canyons are breath taking. We hit Telluride, Arches National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and even stopped in Vegas for a couple of days to watch the Packers lose in one of the local packer bars.:lmao: Wife and I both agreed it was a great trip. If you can, start planning soon and fuck this place. :lmao:

Here's a pic my wife took ( I think she took about 300 pics :lmao:) from the gondola looking down at Telluride. Cool old mining town turned ski resort. Celebrities frequent the area, I read Tom Cruise sold his place up there on 300 acres no too long ago for 40 million. 

May be an image of cablecar

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

All kidding aside, last week wife and I flew to Denver, rented a car and toured Colorado and Utah. Aside from being mostly desert, the mountains, rock formations and canyons are breath taking. We hit Telluride, Arches National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and even stopped in Vegas for a couple of days to watch the Packers lose in one of the local packer bars.:lmao: Wife and I both agreed it was a great trip. If you can, start planning soon and fuck this place. :lmao:

Here's a pic my wife took ( I think she took about 300 pics :lmao:) from the gondola looking down at Telluride. Cool old mining town turned ski resort. Celebrities frequent the area, I read Tom Cruise sold his place up there on 300 acres no too long ago for 40 million. 

Sounds like a great trip. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

My wife and I took a similar trip when I sold my first business...it's amazing how much open land this country has....we drove coast to coast with 2 dogs over 3 months. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

My wife and I took a similar trip when I sold my first business...it's amazing how much open land this country has....we drove coast to coast with 2 dogs over 3 months. 

Valley of Fire is a must see. 

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Sounds like a great trip.  3 months I'd be divorced.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

divorce the nag and go by yourself:thumbsup:

Can you hold back until the other poll is done please :lmao:

@DriftBusta can we get a ruling on what will happen on your site??? When you have a moment,, no rush at all. Oh and please and thanks :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Do you think maybe we are not the stoners you have labelled us as??? Talk about making assumptions about peoples personal lives.:lmao: Yes I'm a burned out stoner who managed to retire earlier than ANY other member here. Who's the burnouts here?

I retired at age 44 back in 1991.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would say that givin the current idiocy that’s plagued us over rules and banning and bullshit it could all be simplified easily

The only rule should be no fucking with someone’s real life. No calling their boss , no forwarding emails to their political opponents blah blah blah. Also I’d include no use of real names as that easily outs someone and what they may post here

The point of this place always was to let your id run wild and without stupid consequence like 3 day suspensions or having your posts removed. 

If you cannot handle being called names or being shit talked then get the fuck out. 

That’s my 2c 

That would be a rule and there for would require some sort of Moderation from someone on here........... :dunno:

There is already a basic set of rules/guidelines on here and have been since F.S.2.0 started up, leave peoples personal names and info out of things on here and their family............. :thumbsup:

Not sure why some feel the need to question the owner of the site when he personally asks if in a thread or two people would just leave the bullshit of of those couple threads even if they are in the C.E. & follow the basic site guidelines......

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/guidelines/

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Why is it that the so called Republicans are the ones calling for speech restrictions and the site liberals and labeled liberals are calling for free speech as long as real life is left alone?

Bottom line, why do the rules even matter?  If I followed through Mark should have been banned for typing the full name of a member for the second time in about a month :dunno:

So ban me, John.   Is asking for a basic minimal level of respect for family too much to ask? Apparently so.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Why is it that the mellow mega pot smokers can't seem to get baked and keep a little bit of class in their actions?

Odd that... mellows most out....

Well, along with being stoners, they have no class whatsoever.

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh, you are a stoner alright.  You seem to think that you’re some big deal cause you retired at 50.   Let’s talk about the cash flow and lifestyle that that 50-year-old retirement affords you.  You have very low expectations obviously. Not everyone wants to live in bum fuck Canada in an 800 sq foot shack.  

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Awesome. Just imagine if I posted that picture I can see Deephavens spittle flying from here.😄

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Can you hold back until the other poll is done please :lmao:

@DriftBusta can we get a ruling on what will happen on your site??? When you have a moment,, no rush at all. Oh and please and thanks :thumbsup:

I have zero interest in running my own website, you should know this. if Ckf wants to have an unlimited forum and we are going to just start calling each other‘s wives fat ass whores, cum sponges etc., and that is what you want, have fun with it.  If asking you and your two pals to stop talking about my marital history is too much to expect, I would suggest that is because you don’t have the intellect to carry on normal argument without bringing them into it.  If your response is that you don’t care what I say about your wife, well careful what you wish for.  :lol:  And you can save the normal comments, it was just a request.  I asked earlier to see if you guys could maybe lower the acrimony in respect for John. You obviously don’t have any based on the back reading I’m doing.  My little poll seems to be going exactly how I thought it was going to go, and I think we know who the only three votes are against it.  The only other thing I find kind of humorous is how I can post one time, and you three dingleberries just about start vibrating with the responses …. :lol:  if I was you, this is how you would react>>>>>>. :owned: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not everyone wants to live in bum fuck Canada in an 800 sq foot shack.  

A My little poll seems to be going exactly how I thought it was going to go, and I think we know who the only three votes are against it.  

It's actually a nice house:thumbsup: 1250sq ft heated garage and 2450 sqft house, both around 25 years old. Pics in the random photo thread if you are really interested:bc:

Actually the 3 votes against are members that VERY rarely post, way below 1000 posts between the 3 of them. 2 don't even have 200 posts here yet TBH. 

Oh and :owned:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If Ckf wants to have an unlimited forum and we are going to just start calling each other‘s wives fat ass whores, cum sponges etc., and that is what you want, have fun with it.  If asking you and your two pals to stop talking about my marital history is too much to expect, I would suggest that is because you don’t have the intellect to carry on normal argument without bringing them into it.  If your response is that you don’t care what I say about your wife, well careful what you wish for.  :lol:  

I'm sure there won't be any double standards applied, right? :news:  I mean, just look how he responded to the white trash comment - let alone throwing any serious insult.  Shit - he couldn't even handle a guy making an offhand comment that a kid should be slapped upside the head for spending $100 on a cut of meat.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Coming from an American that's something.

Always got your nose in everyone else's business.

I was criticizing him as a person, not an American. 

I think you can do much better than me if you're looking for people with thier noses in other's business. 

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so now we know what is really driving this.  Woolie wants different and special treatment beyond the rules of the forum.  We should all worship him and do exactly what he asks.  

His Poll should really ask,,, is it OK to pick on Woolie.

Same options.