Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, HSR said:

Driftbusta :lol::lol::lol:

Damn dude…you cried until he was banned yet here he is living rent free in that cracked head of yours….what a mental defective.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn dude…you cried until he was banned yet here he is living rent free in that cracked head of yours….what a mental defective.

He's not alone in that either

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's not alone in that either

I'm still here and he's BLEEDING all over TBP about me still :P

#winning

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Works both ways.  Obviously said thread on TBP shows what rent free really means.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Works both ways.  Obviously said thread on TBP shows what rent free really means.

It's over 20 pages now. They  :owned: themselves by crying about this place.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

#winning

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It's over 20 pages now. They are :owned: themselves by crying about this place.

Wow…I guess when you’re a burned out jerkoff from Bumfuck Canada this is what winning looks like…sad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Now TBP is arguing over whether I'm retired and my pension:owned:

Rules of 82 you dorks. 32 years of service + age 50 = Undiscounted full pension 

Suck on that girls and keep letting me live in your heads rent free over there :lol:

Now let's see how fast this info get's relayed!!!!

The jealousy of FS on TBP is 20 pages long now:bc:

This is their Broke Back Mountain, they just can't quit here.

"But I retired at 50"

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah ours has been under attack forever too. I only have a little over 5 years in but it’s a decent pension so it’s worth it. I am vested now which is nice 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Cool beans!!! There is NOTHING like the feeling of getting paid to stay home :bc:

You're always better off investing yourself.  Pensions are for those that don't know what the fuck they're doing.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're always better off investing yourself.  Pensions are for those that don't know what the fuck they're doing.

You’re a complete fucking dumbfuck 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…I guess when you’re a burned out jerkoff from Bumfuck Canada this is what winning looks like…sad.

One wouldn't expect you to know what #winning in life means. It's why you are so angry and lonely and need to lash out with childish name calling. Must really suck to be you.

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

#winning

So you and him are doing the same thing but you're the one who's winning because, well, you said so? :lol: 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So you and him are doing the same thing but you're the one who's winning because, well, you said so? :lol: 

YES EXACTLY!!! 

But I'm not banned at either place even after Woolie beeged for it. He got told NO :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

YES EXACTLY!!! 

But I'm not banned at either place even after Woolie beeged for it. He got told NO :lol:

Well if you got banned there you'd be ejaculating all over you own face again telling everybody how great you are.

You're a fucking clown though

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well if you got banned there you'd be ejaculating all over you own face again telling everybody how great you are.

You're a fucking clown though

If I posted Drifbusta's real name here (which I could,he's not a member) the same number of times he's posted mine on TBP the last 24 hours you would be losing your shit, as would Jim. You guys would be screaming foul,triggered,loser, all sorts of names. That just shows what kinda of hypocrite you are. By all means keep it up.

But I'm not a petulant,immature child pulling a tantrum like your boy so I don't bother. :bc:

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

If I posted Drifbusta's real name here (which I could,he's not a member) the same number of times he's posted mine on TBP the last 24 hours you would be losing your shit, as would Jim. You guys would be screaming foul,triggered,loser, all sorts of names. That just shows what kinda of hypocrite you are. By all means keep it up.

But I'm not a petulant,immature child pulling a tantrum like your boy so I don't bother. :bc:

Wrong…on all accounts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

One wouldn't expect you to know what #winning in life means. It's why you are so angry and lonely and need to lash out with childish name calling. Must really suck to be you.

Says the guy lurking at TBP for info and signature material…yeah..you’re clearly the big winner in all of this.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy lurking at TBP for info and signature material…yeah..you’re clearly the big winner in all of this.😂

Why is it different than you going back and forth?

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You’re such a pretentious dumbass. Pensions are a great retirement vehicle for those who might have different risk tolerances than your “only what I do is right” method. Same with a 401k where most people let their advisor figure out the portfolio composition. 

I’d love to have a pension alongside all my personal investments, as would anyone.

Edited by akvanden

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is it different than you going back and forth?

The only reason Jim went back to TBP is because he got the boot from here for a week and can't live without a forum to cry on for that long. True story.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’re such a pretentious dumbass. Pensions are a great retirement vehicle for those who might have different risk tolerances than your “only what I do is right” method. Same with a 401k where most people let their advisor figure out the portfolio composition. 

I’d love to have a pension along side all my personal investments, as would anyone.

They're great for those who don't know what there doing.  They also don't pass on to your estate when you croke.

Pension take away from your main contribution space so it's either or for the most part and you have no input on the investment choice.  You at least have that with an advisor.

I've never looked back.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’d love to have a pension alongside all my personal investments, as would anyone.

Exactly 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're one person I would highly recommend a pension.:lol:

I have 3 total 401ks including my solo 401. I have some real estate investments and now a defined benefit pension. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

9_9