Check your account email address ×

Putting the Hamas attack into perspective.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s also the troubling aspect of the innocent Palestinians being killed by Israeli bombs. What’s the percentage of that given the small size of Gaza and those killed? Not saying that Israel doesn’t have a right to defend its territories. Mainly pointing out that this is a really horrible matter. 

It could end up with 50k casualties easy. Hamas puts their infrastructure right amongst the people. Israel did give the people warning telling to get out of the city. In a couple of days there will be a pile of people at the Egyptian border.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I was in Ireland back in 2001 and was talking to some locals about the conflict with northern Ireland. At first they acted like it wasnt a very big deal anymore. But the longer we talked the more pissed off they got and cited more events. People dont forget that shit. 

There is an older fella in town everyone has always called Irish. I asked my mom one day what part of Ireland he was from and she very angrily replied he ain't even fooking Irish, he's from da Nort. Yes there is still bad blood. I remember going to Belfast after the troubles as a kid.

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

There is an older fella in town everyone has always called Irish. I asked my mom one day what part of Ireland he was from and she very angrily replied he ain't even fooking Irish, he's from da Nort. Yes there is still bad blood. I remember going to Belfast after the troubles as a kid.

My family is from County Clare area

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I work with ALOT of Mexicans. Most are very nice but I have felt the gringo hate a few times. There are people like that in every ethnic group. Doesnt bother me. 

The Arabs have been killing each other since they stopped being amoebas. Just look at how they persecute each other. The Turks vs the Kurds. Saudis vs the Yemenis. Jordan and the UAE vs Syria. Then there’s the Persians. Those fuckers are like the Romulans. Nobody really likes them. Then the Jews come on the scene and auuurrruh! Everyone loses their shit. Big fucking deal. It’s the price of doing business in the Middle East. Maybe the Jews get more shit for acting like everyone else because they’re expected to have higher standards. Whatever the case, they’re no worse than any other culture over there. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

About the exact number that gets killed by guns here every year.  We should all be furious about both.  

Not even close when you remove suicides.  Why bring that up here other than to show your liberal douche bag philosophy on it?  

I'm all for reducing gun violence but it starts with enforcing the laws on the books and keep repeat criminals in jail. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Israel has been far from innocent in the violence in the Middle East, maybe it's coming back to haunt them.......again :news:

Yep. Regardless if you feel justified or not, you can only commit so much fuckery before the other party strike back 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why isn't Egypt opening up its border to accept civilians from Gaza.  50% of the population are children.

For the same reason I don't open up the back of the septic truck.

Bad as Egypt is, it can get even worse.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Just saw a poll from democrats on who they support.

Palestinians 49%

Israel 38%

Two things I would never do if I were Jewish. 1 I would never buy a German car or anything for that matter. 2 I would never vote for a Democrat especially a liberal one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Two things I would never do if I were Jewish. 1 I would never buy a German car or anything for that matter. 2 I would never vote for a Democrat especially a liberal one.

How many joo republicans are in congress? and how many joo democrats? 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

How many joo republicans are in congress? and how many joo democrats? 

Republican Jews I get but liberal Democrat Jews is a mystery to me. Places like Harvard had anti semitic policies for decades...hell they are still pretty shity.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Republican Jews I get but liberal Democrat Jews is a mystery to me. Places like Harvard had anti semitic policies for decades...hell they are still pretty shity.

I have bad news for you. The liberal agenda is the joo agenda. 

• Like 1