Check your account email address ×

Putting the Hamas attack into perspective.

• Platinum Contributing Member

US Population 330,000,000

Israel Population 9,350,000

35.3 x's as many people in the US.

Current death toll 1200

US equivalent  42,360

How is comparing a country in the Middle East to the US putting anything in perspective. It sounds like fear mongering to me. What if??? Send in the troops!!! 

Simmer down America and take a seat for once.

Just now, HSR said:

How is comparing a country in the Middle East to the US putting anything in perspective. It sounds like fear mongering to me. What if??? Send in the troops!!! 

Weird but I didn’t get any of that out of his post…maybe you need to simmer down your anti American bullshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird but I didn’t get any of that out of his post…maybe you need to simmer down your anti American bullshit.

Nobody asked you if you did, did they? As usual I wasn't talking to you Colin. Go chase MC. You're washed up.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

i-wasnt-talking-to-you-clark-griswold.gif

• Haha 3

My apologies for thinking there was some common sense here. I'll let you guys shake in your boots waiting until you start dropping bombs. Must suck to be scared all the time.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Hall Monitors people.

Public sector union scum.

image.thumb.png.b53f76a80becacf8a9332ca972098d53.png

Push a broom for 20 years, milk, a fake disability pension. I guess if at the end of the day you’re just a lazy fuck

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nobody asked you if you did, did they? As usual I wasn't talking to you Colin. Go chase MC. You're washed up.

Nobody talks to you yet you don’t seem to STFU.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

My apologies for thinking there was some common sense here. I'll let you guys shake in your boots waiting until you start dropping bombs. Must suck to be scared all the time.

Listen jackass...an equivalent comparison to population % is reasonable.   Look how pissed American's were justifiably when the ragheads killed almost 3000 of us.

Just now, Highmark said:

Look how pissed American's were justifiably when the ragheads killed almost 3000 of us.

And you guys let them get away with it too. Unless you believe it was all Bin Laden all by himself. 

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Listen jackass...an equivalent comparison to population % is reasonable.   Look how pissed American's were justifiably when the ragheads killed almost 3000 of us.

Well Israel is also about the size of New Jersey so you have millions of people living in smaller area. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well Israel is also about the size of New Jersey so you have millions of people living in smaller area. 

There’s also the troubling aspect of the innocent Palestinians being killed by Israeli bombs. What’s the percentage of that given the small size of Gaza and those killed? Not saying that Israel doesn’t have a right to defend its territories. Mainly pointing out that this is a really horrible matter. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s also the troubling aspect of the innocent Palestinians being killed by Israeli bombs. What’s the percentage of that given the small size of Gaza and those killed? Not saying that Israel doesn’t have a right to defend its territories. Mainly pointing out that this is a really horrible matter. 

Israel has been killing innocent Palestinians since Israel was founded. Its part of the reason there will never be peace there. Imagine if you came home from work and the building where you and your family lived was leveled by Israeli rockets and your entire family was dead. Lots of bad blood going back a long way. 

I was in Ireland back in 2001 and was talking to some locals about the conflict with northern Ireland. At first they acted like it wasnt a very big deal anymore. But the longer we talked the more pissed off they got and cited more events. People dont forget that shit. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

Just now, Anler said:

Israel has been killing innocent Palestinians still Israel was founded. Its part of the reason there will never be peace there. Imagine if you came home from work and the building where you and your family lived was leveled by Israeli rockets and your entire family was dead. Lots of bad blood going back a long way. 

I was in Ireland back in 2001 and was talking to some locals about the conflict with northern Ireland. At first they acted like it wasnt a very big deal anymore. But the longer we talked the more pissed off they got and cited more events. People dont forget that shit. 

Talk to any Irishman for any length of time about that issue and it’ll go sideways in a hurry. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ive talked to quite a few about it. 

The hatred in many parts of Mexico toward the gringo is still seething under the surface about the American-Mexican war. They consider several of the southern states as being stolen. And that war was about 3-4 generations ago. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The hatred in many parts of Mexico toward the gringo is still seething under the surface about the American-Mexican war. They consider several of the southern states as being stolen. And that war was about 3-4 generations ago. 

I work with ALOT of Mexicans. Most are very nice but I have felt the gringo hate a few times. There are people like that in every ethnic group. Doesnt bother me.