Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

This is the best! None of that snow is going to last. None of it. The crying on here is going to be epic! Who called it that the winter of ‘23/‘24 will go down as the worst in recent memory? Me! AK440 bitches! 

Mark my words, it’ll be a bust of a winter. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 10:44 PM, ZR6000RR said:

My bride said it would probably be 2. Weird.

I'm sure shes seen a couple thousand different ones since the wedding night.  Not as many as he has, but still....

Edited by krom

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Holy fuck? How does anyone live down there and still justify buying a new sled? https://www.mprnews.org/story/2023/11/17/november-on-the-way-to-7th-straight-warmer-than-average-month

C62AD9A8-DAEF-4822-805E-621F2D4DA250.png

I have no worries of not getting 3k miles on again this year!!I've seen this 100+times before!!

I did hear its been colder and snowier up in Ak this year so far?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, X2700 said:

I have no worries of not getting 3k miles on again this year!!I've seen this 100+times before!!

Yep. The weather guy I follow on YouTube still isn't buying into the extreme El Niño like some are. Might be one of those later season deals too. I remember like 2017ish I put 1000 miles on in March when the snow finally showed up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep. The weather guy I follow on YouTube still isn't buying into the extreme El Niño like some are. Might be one of those later season deals too. I remember like 2017ish I put 1000 miles on in March when the snow finally showed up.

Is your weather guy, Frankie?!?!  Man, I loved watching his tirades when he first went viral. :lol:

image.png.92ae8cba4822daf77e245960e476f9b4.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, X2700 said:

I have tons of snow! Way more than average for November.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

I have tons of snow! Way more than average for November.

let's see that picture of your snowmobile with one shoe on the left handlebar end and a gallon of milk or washer fluid on the seat sitting on top this supposed snow.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's see that picture of your snowmobile with one shoe on the left handlebar end and a gallon of milk or washer fluid on the seat sitting on top this supposed snow.

Let’s see that picture of you and your boyfriend sitting tandem in a loving embrace wearing matching rainbow scarves on your supposed sled.  

55 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Let’s see that picture of you and your boyfriend sitting tandem in a loving embrace wearing matching rainbow scarves on your supposed sled.  

gay

let's see the goods Chester