Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

27 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This quote fits pretty well at this moment :lolz:

Fact #1 you are a homosexual. Fact #2 you are a pussy. Don’t get upset at me for using accurate descriptors about you. :umad:

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Fact #1 you are a homosexual. Fact #2 you are a pussy. Don’t get upset at me for using accurate descriptors about you. :umad:

You own a Nytro ... speaking of homosexual pussies :news:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You own a Nytro ... speaking of homosexual pussies :news:

I don’t own a Nytro, never owned a Nytro. Why are you lying and making things up? :wtf:

You sound angry and hateful. Is it because you’re confused about your sexuality? I don’t judge you for liking dudes. :bum::junk:

33 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Facts, not your not factual. 1 mile already on my 22. Rideable snow in October. Guess mother nature did not get your message.

Pffttt… it’s already melting. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

It's okay - I wouldn't want rideable snow either if all I had to look forward to was riding an outdated, heavy assed, Nytro.

I bet your looking forward to snuggling up to your heavy assed boyfriend later tonight. 

Just now, AK440 said:

I bet your looking forward to snuggling up to your heavy assed boyfriend later tonight. 

Sorry, that stuff only goes on in two places ... jail & Alaska.  I know you've experienced the latter but something tells me you also experienced the former ... and liked it!!

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sorry, that stuff only goes on in two places ... jail & Alaska.  I know you've experienced the latter but something tells me you also experienced the former ... and liked it!!

I wouldn’t know about that stuff. It’s weird your creating gay fantasies about me. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Its October. It does that every year. Wont get to freezing point till Thursday. Going to be one great riding winter.

You will be sorely disappointed. 

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Not as disappointed as you and needing a Nytro setup.  Why else would you be begging Deephaven for a secret setup?!?! LOL

Never owned a Nytro.

Cockhaven is the lying sack of shit bragging up his super duper Nytro set up. 

53 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What? You had the set up you were bragging about.

Nope.  I pointed out you were too dumb to setup your Rush.  The nytro is hopeless.  Helped my buddy make his way better than stock, but funny you can't setup shit.  

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nope.  I pointed out you were too dumb to setup your Rush.  The nytro is hopeless.  Helped my buddy make his way better than stock, but funny you can't setup shit.  

You didn’t do squat. You don’t have enough brains to unscrew the gas cap.