Check your account email address ×

Trump vows to end ‘madness’ of EV push

XCR1250

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not in the least, weren't you one of his abusers on occasion? 

I'm just here to entertain and attempt to speak logically to the maga cult... and some snowmobile related shit.

You're not logical, lets get that out of the way.  Jim and I go back 20+ years.  Occasionally people argue, I don't go back very long at all with some of you folks, who seem to think that you have it all figured out and that you're some kind of intellectual heavyweights in here.  Its just a time suck for all of us, just sucks more time for some than others *looks at---------*   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

BULLSHIT!! 

You are telling me all the Amazon trucks around you in NH are EV's but not down here in CT? :lol:

I haven't seen one in my neighborhood yet! 

I don’t give a fuck if you believe it or not. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t give a fuck if you believe it or not. 

:snack:

Current States with EV Amazon trucks off their website.  

Boston but shucks no NH 

4810D132-229D-4E7A-83F6-F3AF4177910B.png

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Republican trump haters need to get past their emotions and figure out what matters more to this country, having a dem in office because you don't like trump, or sucking it up and voting for the republican on the ticket.  You should care what democrats do, what democrats are doing to trump is just plain against the American way.  Going after lawyers that are representing trump because of political affiliations is bad. 

If Trump is the Republican party than I am an Independent.  Rather simple.  Shitloads of conservatives like me as well.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have not seen one. Lots of real vehicles though

You are blind as fuck.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bwhahahah.... You guys are still waiting for your prince in shining armor...LMFAO..............PSSSST.... It ain't happening.......:lol::lol:... The sooner you learn that better off you'll be....MAGA 24 ! 

No prince necessary.  Basically anyone is better.  He is a scourge to the R's and not fit for office.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're not logical, lets get that out of the way.  Jim and I go back 20+ years.  Occasionally people argue, I don't go back very long at all with some of you folks, who seem to think that you have it all figured out and that you're some kind of intellectual heavyweights in here.  Its just a time suck for all of us, just sucks more time for some than others *looks at---------*   :lol: 

Do you realize that you're in the Top 15 posters on this website? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hows her driving skills coming along?  :lol:  :bc: 

Autonomous cars will greatly benefit...

She's actually not a bad driver.  Never had an accident other than scraping the mirror on the garage and curbing the occasional wheel.  I just like to give her shit for being an Asian female driver.  :)

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not in the least, weren't you one of his abusers on occasion? 

I'm just here to entertain and attempt to speak logically to the maga cult... and some snowmobile related shit.

Abuser….do you have a vagina? 

IMG_1837.gif.d5ebda4fd4f7e172f8ccccc72d216fe9.gif

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Matt said:

Autonomous cars will greatly benefit...

She's actually not a bad driver.  Never had an accident other than scraping the mirror on the garage and curbing the occasional wheel.  I just like to give her shit for being an Asian female driver.  :)

:lol: I do the same to mine. My Wife knock on wood has only ever hit a deer that jump in front of her GXP. She actually is a really good driver despite the stereotype. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I live 1 mile from the MA border. There is a huge Amazon warehouse in the town.

So yeah you and your stubby friend knew that though.

Huge ugly brand new warehouse 6.5 miles from me. Largest in New England actually. :lmao:

WINDSOR, Conn. (WTNH) — Amazon’s new fulfillment center in Windsor clocks in at the largest of its kind in New England, boasting more than 3 million square feet.

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/hartford/amazons-new-fulfillment-center-in-windsor-the-largest-in-new-england/

So tell me McLiar , why are none of the Amazon Trucks in my area not all EV like you claim?

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

EV’s are here to stay. All the Amazon delivery trucks I see are EV’s now.

You probably saw one, once and now thats "all". So full of shit. :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Huge ugly brand new warehouse 6.5 miles from me. Largest in New England actually. :lmao:

WINDSOR, Conn. (WTNH) — Amazon’s new fulfillment center in Windsor clocks in at the largest of its kind in New England, boasting more than 3 million square feet.

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/hartford/amazons-new-fulfillment-center-in-windsor-the-largest-in-new-england/

So tell me McLiar , why are none of the Amazon Trucks in my area not all EV like you claim?

You probably saw one, once and now thats "all". So full of shit. :lol:

Make a meme and your bud 1250 can post a chain email.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Make a meme and your bud 1250 can post a chain email.

McLiar :owned: again. 

You could of just said you saw one running around your neighborhood and I would of believed you. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

WINDSOR, Conn. (WTNH) — Amazon’s new fulfillment center in Windsor clocks in at the largest of its kind in New England.

Been by that, freakin huge.

Not far from my bud's house.

15 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Geez that should really stop the division in the country.

Trump just keeps getting dumber by the minute.

The quadruplets.   Just need Ak to chime in. :lol:   Defend everything Covid and hate Trump crowd.  

So let me get this straight....Trump or any candidate should embrace a bad policy that makes our number one enemy stronger, America weaker, just not to divide the country.   :lol:  That literally might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen posted on here.  What's next Trump should embrace student loan forgiveness?  How about nominating liberal judges now.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Been by that, freakin huge.

Not far from my bud's house.

I was pretty pissed when it was getting built. 

They knocked down all these Huge Old historic Tobacco barns that were in fantastic shape. Really a shame but sign of the times I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The quadruplets.   Just need Ak to chime in. :lol:   Defend everything Covid and hate Trump crowd.  

So let me get this straight....Trump or and candidate should embrace a bad policy that makes our number one enemy stronger just not to divide the country.   :lol:  That literally might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen posted on here.  

What have I defended regarding covid?