Check your account email address ×

Trump vows to end ‘madness’ of EV push

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Republican trump haters need to get past their emotions and figure out what matters more to this country, having a dem in office because you don't like trump, or sucking it up and voting for the republican on the ticket.  You should care what democrats do, what democrats are doing to trump is just plain against the American way.  Going after lawyers that are representing trump because of political affiliations is bad. 

:lol:  Regurgitating right wing lies and misinformation like a good lil moron :lmao:  

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Republican trump haters need to get past their emotions and figure out what matters more to this country, having a dem in office because you don't like trump, or sucking it up and voting for the republican on the ticket.  You should care what democrats do, what democrats are doing to trump is just plain against the American way.  Going after lawyers that are representing trump because of political affiliations is bad. 

What matters most to the country is not having 45 or 46 as potus again.

• Like 2

Just now, racer254 said:

What's that you parrot here constantly....every accusation is an admission?  You got caught again.

It’s the Repug way - every accusation is an admission - you’re too dumb to comprehend :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Regurgitating right wing lies and misinformation like a good lil moron :lmao:  

Is that different than regurgitating left wing lies like a good lil moron like you do?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Understatement of the week.  Yet these guys are still losing their shit over Trump.  Don't let anyone tell you that propaganda and gaslighting doesn't work.  I just thought these guys were a little smarter than this....

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Is that different than regurgitating left wing lies like a good lil moron like you do?

Of course - i speak truth and reality along with countless former Repugs while the other spews lies and misinformation.  

If I say it’s raining and you/your Repug buddies say it’s not….and you step outside and get wet….there’s only one truth.  SBYL trying to thread the needle.  You’re a Repug.  Own it.  Maybe give some of your fuck you money to No Labels…:thumbsup: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Understatement of the week.  Yet these guys are still losing their shit over Trump.  Don't let anyone tell you that propaganda and gaslighting doesn't work.  I just thought these guys were a little smarter than this....

Zero self awareness as you adjust your red hat :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course - i speak truth and reality along with countless former Repugs while the other spews lies and misinformation.  

If I say it’s raining and you/your Repug buddies say it’s not….and you step outside and get wet….there’s only one truth.  SBYL trying to thread the needle.  You’re a Repug.  Own it.  Maybe give some of your fuck you money to No Labels…:thumbsup: 

You don't speak the truth though. You speak what you do for reaction. It's childish troll antics. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can see the dems and liberals, but I think there are some conservatives on this site that see it, but just keep letting their emotions/ego dictate this hatred toward a republican nominee even though it means getting rid of the current batch of democrats. 

Edited by racer254

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Other than blathering about how tall you are do you ever say anything worth a fuck?

no-joe-biden.gif

holy fucking hypocritical...

back before you decided to just 'get along here' do you have any f'ng idea how many of his posts or mine you f'ng 'liked' and or agreed with and posted as such, especially when it was arguing or debating the very same people you are now getting along with?

god damned man... what happened to your spine?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no-joe-biden.gif

back before you decided to just 'get along here' do you have any f'ng idea how many of his posts or mine you f'ng 'liked' and or agreed with and posted as such, especially when it was arguing or debating the very same people you are now getting along with?

You sound kinda hurt....its gonna be ok   :dunno: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no-joe-biden.gif

Seasonal behavior for Jimmy MAGAt’s :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're the thick skulled nitwit supporting Trump still. You'll get what you deserve.

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Literally ANYTHING is better.  Wake the fuck up moron.

Bwhahahah.... You guys are still waiting for your prince in shining armor...LMFAO..............PSSSST.... It ain't happening.......:lol::lol:... The sooner you learn that better off you'll be....MAGA 24 ! 

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, your guy uses emotions to manipulate his supporters more than any candidate in modern history. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, your guy uses emotions to manipulate his supporters more than any candidate in modern history. 

You trump haters can think what you want, but you need to figure out do you really want the dem on the ticket more than the republican candidate, even if it is trump?

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no-joe-biden.gif

Come to think of it you don’t post much that’s worth a shit either. 😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You trump haters can think what you want, but you need to figure out do you really want the dem on the ticket more than the republican candidate, even if it is trump?

Despite all of the howling from Republicans over the years about Democrats wanting to overthrow the Constitution, your candidate explicitly and literally said that we should terminate the articles of the Constitution.

So he and the rest of you can get fucked. Does that tell you how I'm voting?

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound kinda hurt....its gonna be ok   :dunno: 

not in the least, weren't you one of his abusers on occasion? 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come to think of it you don’t post much that’s worth a shit either. 😉

I'm just here to entertain and attempt to speak logically to the maga cult... and some snowmobile related shit.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Despite all of the howling from Republicans over the years about Democrats wanting to overthrow the Constitution, your candidate explicitly and literally said that we should terminate the articles of the Constitution.

Some people vote with emotion, instead of logic.  That's ok.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think we figured that out a while ago.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

64822B8A-158A-4D70-BCB3-CB255696AA70.jpeg

• Haha 3