Check your account email address ×

Trump vows to end ‘madness’ of EV push

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What have I defended regarding covid?

On 6/24/2023 at 4:01 PM, Steve753 said:

All 50 states are states where vaccines are mandatory. In 1905, a Supreme Court case set the legal precedent for states to write their own vaccination laws and make vaccines mandatory. The case, known as Jacobson v. Massachusetts, was brought before the U.S. Supreme Court over smallpox vaccinations in Cambridge, MA. The town of Cambridge created an ordinance that required all adults receive a smallpox vaccination or be revaccinated in order to stop a small outbreak. Non-compliant residents were fined $5 ($150 in 2021). A resident by the last name of Jacobson took the town to court under the argument that the state was violating his constitutionally protected liberties with the mandatory vaccine requirement. 

The Supreme Court disagreed with Jacobson by stating that each state has police powers, also a Constitutional right for states, to make vaccines that are mandatory for the public health, safety and the common good. In sum, the interests of many overpower the interests of few.

Well you defended it being mandatory....in my book that's enough.  Why are you so afraid to admit that you were all in on the vaccine?   I really don't get that stance.  Page after page of arguing with others on here specifically AC on anything that was posted negative about it. 

The only thing you're missing from not fitting right in is you don't support giving aid to Ukraine.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well you defended it being mandatory....in my book that's enough.  Why are you so afraid to admit that you were all in on the vaccine?   I really don't get that stance.  Page after page of arguing with others on here specifically AC on anything that was posted negative about it.    

That's not defending it. 

Where AC is concerned I merely point out his outlandish claims about the vaccine and covid. 

This is why you're a Trumper and I'm not. I can't lower myself to believe bullshit like you do.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So let me get this straight....Trump or any candidate should embrace a bad policy that makes our number one enemy stronger, America weaker, just not to divide the country.     

Enemy?  Is this 7th grade?  As for making China stronger, that is also the choice of the American companies not developing what the consumer or regulations state.  I am not at all defending the stupid fucking subsidies as those are complete crap, but you are taking a rather big leap in your commentary.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well you defended it being mandatory....in my book that's enough. 

I've not seen ANYONE on this forum defend it being mandatory.  Not even the ultra left libtardians.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Enemy?  Is this 7th grade?  As for making China stronger, that is also the choice of the American companies not developing what the consumer or regulations state.  I am not at all defending the stupid fucking subsidies as those are complete crap, but you are taking a rather big leap in your commentary.

I've not seen ANYONE on this forum defend it being mandatory.  Not even the ultra left libtardians.

China shouldn't be considered an enemy?  GMAFB.   Funny how you automatically knew you were part of the group without mentioning your name.  :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's not defending it. 

Where AC is concerned I merely point out his outlandish claims about the vaccine and covid. 

This is why you're a Trumper and I'm not. I can't lower myself to believe bullshit like you do.

:bc:

:lmao: I know what you were thinking posting that SC ruling even though you are afraid to admit it.

If someone posts something ridiculous about Trump and I post something countering it am I defending Trump?  Yes or no?   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I live 1 mile from the MA border. There is a huge Amazon warehouse in the town.

So yeah you and your stubby friend knew that though.

What some here might not understand is that you might be over the border in southern NH, but it's considered northern MA and likely gets serviced out of MA. Hell, all of my FedEx ground here in northern Vermont gets serviced through Littleton NH.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

China shouldn't be considered an enemy?  GMAFB.   Funny how you automatically knew you were part of the group without mentioning your name.  :lol:  

:lmao: I know what you were thinking posting that SC ruling even though you are afraid to admit it.

If someone posts something ridiculous about Trump and I post something countering it am I defending Trump?  Yes or no?   

Depends if it's True about Trump or not.

A for the SC ruling, if recall correctly, I was simply pointing out you were wrong 

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

What some here might not understand is that you might be over the border in southern NH, but it's considered northern MA and likely gets serviced out of MA. Hell, all of my FedEx ground here in northern Vermont gets serviced through Littleton NH.

I would think that's very common near state borders for all delivery companies. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

China shouldn't be considered an enemy?  GMAFB. 

Our 3rd largest trading partner is our enemy?  Interesting take.

Also not sure how you see putting in policies to hurt capitalism is a good idea.  The basis for the mpg constraints have been in place for a really long time.  There is no surprise to any manufacturer although there has surely been an awful lot of complacency.

Edited by Deephaven

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Also not sure how you see putting in policies to hurt capitalism is a good idea.  The basis for the mpg constraints have been in place for a really long time.  There is no surprise to any manufacturer although there has surely been an awful lot of complacency.

Yes…The CCP is an enemy you gangly fucktard.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Some here? Lol ..There’s a 10 acre Amazon facility 4 miles from me but yeah it’s in MA.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.   Is Russia an enemy yet we still trade with them even they are at war with a supposed ally.  China is supplying materials that are killing upwards of 100k Americans a year.   You think they are doing that out of the goodness of their hearts?  What the fuck would you call that?  China is out for China....everyone is their enemy.   

Interesting take.   I like policies that defend capitalism and eliminating the use of fossil fuels for EV isn't capitalism.  Let them both in the free market without help and let the consumer decide. :bc:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Some here? Lol ..There’s a 10 acre Amazon facility 4 miles from me but yeah it’s in MA.

No doubt that you would be serviced out of MA. But it's easier for some just to call you a liar because they don't agree with you on politics.

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes.   Is Russia an enemy yet we still trade with them even they are at war with a supposed ally.  China is supplying materials that are killing upwards of 100k Americans a year.   You think they are doing that out of the goodness of their hearts?  What the fuck would you call that?  China is out for China....everyone is their enemy.   

Interesting take.   I like policies that defend capitalism and eliminating the use of fossil fuels for EV isn't capitalism.  Let them both in the free market without help and let the consumer decide. :bc:

The USA is the biggest arms dealer in the world. Pretty good possibility those guns are killing Americans.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes…The CCP is an enemy you gangly fucktard.

So stop buying their shit if you believe that.  You own a fuck ton of it.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

China is out for China....everyone is their enemy.   

And the US is out for the US.  Is everyone our enemy?

Interesting take.   I like policies that defend capitalism

Creating unfair policies that favor local companies is the opposite of your statement.

...and eliminating the use of fossil fuels for EV isn't capitalism.  Let them both in the free market without help and let the consumer decide. 

Eliminating fossil fuels isn't happening.  They are stupidly subsidizing EV's.  That should stop instantly.  And yes the consumer should decide. We shouldn't make policies that decide for them.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The USA is the biggest arms dealer in the world. Pretty good possibility those guns are killing Americans.

Possibly but I was talking about Fentanyl production.  

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Creating unfair policies that favor local companies is the opposite of your statement.

Eliminating fossil fuels isn't happening.  They are stupidly subsidizing EV's.  That should stop instantly.  And yes the consumer should decide. We shouldn't make policies that decide for them.

Many people including Americans feel we are the worlds enemy.  Just ask Steve753.

Which statement?

Yes it is in some industries.   Push for all EV in consumer and commercial vehicles.   Elimination of gas appliances.   Stopping coal.  Fuck man open your eyes.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I would like to stop buying it and the sooner we decouple from them the better but as long as cunts like you are around that will never happen.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I stand by my statement. All I see in my neighborhood delivering for Amazon are Rivian EV’s.

Snap a pic then today and prove me wrong. Should be easy you're retired and got nothing to do anyway.  :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

No doubt that you would be serviced out of MA. But it's easier for some just to call you a liar because they don't agree with you on politics.

No I call him a liar because he constantly gets proven that he lies. 

Also find it hard to believe all EVs in his area , yet not mine 2 hrs South. But hey I admit its possible I am wrong:bc:

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would like to stop buying it and the sooner we decouple from them the better but as long as cunts like you are around that will never happen.

So you are now a victim because of other people?  Real simple.  YOU can stop buying their shit.  Sounds like you have zero interest in that.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Snap a pic then today and prove me wrong. Should be easy you're retired and got nothing to do anyway.  :thumbsup:

No I call him a liar because he constantly gets proven that he lies. 

Also find it hard to believe all EVs in his area , yet not mine 2 hrs South. But hey I admit its possible I am wrong:bc:

I have never known MC to lie but I don't read as much as I should.  What lies are you referring to?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you are now a victim because of other people?  Real simple.  YOU can stop buying their shit.  Sounds like you have zero interest in that.  

Not a victim and I do try not to buy Chinese shit…maybe quit being such a cunt and address the larger issue.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks