Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump shows 'diminished desire to fight' as lawsuits pile up as he's spotted in NYC

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t take talking points.  SBYL.  Smart people aren’t MAGAt’s and this site is full of regurgitated MAGA talking points.  Just like your post above - you’re a fucking parrot :lol:  And a dumb one at that :thumbsup:

When the bulk of your posts consist of a copy and paste from Twitter ... or whatever the fuck it's now called ... I think you might wanna reconsider calling someone else a parrot.  You are the epitome of what's wrong with this country - own it.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

When the bulk of your posts consist of a copy and paste from Twitter ... or whatever the fuck it's now called ... I think you might wanna reconsider calling someone else a parrot.  You are the epitome of what's wrong with this country - own it.

You’re the past.  People who think like me are the future :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the past.  People who think like me are the future :thumbsup:

You haven't had an original thought since birth! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

are you reading this @ArcticCrusher?

:roflcrying:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How the cult/🤡 Posse sees him vs reality :lol: 

IMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6430.jpeg

The only picture on the entire Internet that shows Trump in a very unflattering light......how many times u gonna use it? .....any others?.....This one was probably when he was exhausted from when he shot a 67 round of golf and destroyed the competition.....kinda like what he is doing to his GOP rivals. :thumbsup: and Biden in the polls

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He’s too old for office. And he's younger then the current mummy we have shitting his pants on the world stage 

Please give an example of him being too old...does he mumble like Biden? Does he stumble like Biden? Does he stop mid-sentence and lose his train of thought like Biden? 

Sorry but age in his case is meaningless....has more energy and gets more done than many much younger.    If he had started to show some cognitive decline I would agree with you but that isn't the case by any stretch. You're just basing it on a number. And until there are actual age limitations, Trump is well qualified to hold office.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The only picture on the entire Internet that shows Trump in a very unflattering light......how many times u gonna use it? .....any others?.....This one was probably when he was exhausted from when he shot a 67 round of golf and destroyed the competition.....kinda like what he is doing to his GOP rivals. :thumbsup: and Biden in the polls

Please give an example of him being too old...does he mumble like Biden? Does he stumble like Biden? Does he stop mid-sentence and lose his train of thought like Biden? 

Sorry but age in his case is meaningless....has more energy and gets more done than many much younger.    If he had started to show some cognitive decline I would agree with you but that isn't the case by any stretch. You're just basing it on a number. And until there are actual age limitations, Trump is well qualified to hold office.

Are you really that deep in the cult…how many pics do you want…

IMG_6439.jpeg

IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg

IMG_6434.jpeg

IMG_6431.jpeg

IMG_6432.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg

IMG_6433.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you really that deep in the cult…how many pics do you want…

IMG_6439.jpeg

IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg

IMG_6434.jpeg

IMG_6431.jpeg

IMG_6432.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg

IMG_6433.jpeg

I bet you had to clean those off to post them.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Example #1 - His age!!!!! :lol:

He stumbles around and fumbles words like Biden. People like you ignore it or make excuses for it or try to rationalize it. You are exactly like ChinRider an MC

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If he lost weight:: "He's diminished"

If he gains weight:: "He's is fat"

It's pre teen girl name calling with these children.

Yep the accept everyone crowd is also the most childish in name calling over physical appearances. 

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s called politics. 

Sadly, this is exactly what it has become - dirty, divisive, destructive politics fueled by greed and corporate interests.  I feel bad for the people who don't realize how they're being manipulated.  That's really my problem with the whole thing - the huge number of people who don't know this is political theater, through no fault of their own.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Sadly, this is exactly what it has become - dirty, divisive, destructive politics fueled by greed and corporate interests.  I feel bad for the people who don't realize how they're being manipulated.  That's really my problem with the whole thing - the huge number of people who don't know this is political theater, through no fault of their own.

Or worse people who know they are being manipulated but don't seem to care.

16 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Look around this place….

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Or worse people who know they are being manipulated but don't seem to care.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look around this place….

In the summer of 2016 Hillary Clinton shopped the Steele dossier to every major news outlets she could think of. None of them ran the story because they could not corroborate any of the claims in the report. Buzz feed is who broke the story which is internets version of the Inquirer complete with alien abduction and gossip about movie stars. So then the news for the major networks became reporting on a story that they knew was questionable at best.

39 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Which is exactly the reason why I won’t waste a day of my life voting for any of these people. I can say is that there’s a part of the political theater which is entertaining. Mainly those that are compelled to defend their side. They have this delusion where they think that they’re defending something of importance. 

• Haha 1