Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Difference is I am serious. I catch anyone fucking wit a sled that is not their sled, will face a toll. Some fuckhead broke in to our farm storage and wrecked some shit, stole 2 sleds and sliced up my cover to siphon stale gas. If we find them, they are toast. 

Shit, I'd have time to bolt your skis on backwards.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Sachs kinda rings a bell but I'm not sure. Couldn't find any info online. Maybe @kromknows?

I don't remember.  Pretty sure there is a shot pair of ski shocks in my pile of neat shit that I don't have the heart to throw away.  too bad they didn't work as good as they looked

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Difference is I am serious. I catch anyone fucking wit a sled that is not their sled, will face a toll. Some fuckhead broke in to our farm storage and wrecked some shit, stole 2 sleds and sliced up my cover to siphon stale gas. If we find them, they are toast. 

What are you going to do fat ass, fall on him and smother him with your tits??

Edited by krom
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They really need a 5 setting shock for it to be worth while. A setting between 1 and 2 and a setting between 2 and 3. The air shock set and zero-x set up the older rr came with was a lot better as you could dial it right in. Especially the 2015 tucker that had the dual speeds on the front. That one was probably the best out of the box rr suspension wise I have had. 

You are in the less than  10% of guys who bought one.  I spent a couple years trying to explain adjustments, and sending directions/youtube videos to guys who made the sled worse with every adjustment. 
That's nothing new tho, back when the dial adjust was on the console, most guy thought "the more you tighten it the better its supposed to ride"

12 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I have never looked into how they are actually doing it as I don’t ever care to ever own a sxs. I know they have had an active system of some sort a while. Could very well be the fox system. I would put money on it polaris and skidoo put no time into those systems and bought them from someone to install on their stuff. 

Poo uses fox's live valve system,

doo's system uses kyb

image.png.b52d325a1168b5f50f7f029e020fd04f.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 8:43 PM, ZR6000RR said:

I never lie.

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You were not there when I parked.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

How did the 3 of us assholes park after you, order breakfast, shovel it down the gullet, and leave before you? 

All after BS'ing with Greg and Ben for a solid 30 minutes.

jimwit lying again

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I can’t wait to doughnuts in the middle of a freshly groomed trail. My non studded catalyst with stale fuel will be screaming 

did you order the Speedwerx trail closer can yet or are you waiting to see if GGB's new 'piss off property owners' special trail can is louder?  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you order the Speedwerx trail closer can yet or are you waiting to see if GGB's new 'piss off property owners' special trail can is louder?  

Who needs a can?  Just run it straight out the side NO CAN!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I am waiting on the first company to make one piece pipe with a built in side dump stinger. Can have the snow absorbing sound. I will make sure it dumps out the right side so it is easy to aim at houses in neighborhoods. 

Just now, Not greg b said:

I am waiting on the first company to make one piece pipe with a built in side dump stinger. Can have the snow absorbing sound. I will make sure it dumps out the right side so it is easy to aim at houses in neighborhoods. 

I'm adding a battery and air horns to the 500 this year... 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

use your sawzall battery 

IMG_2325.png

think big... custom rack on the tunnel just to hold a pair of electric golf cart batteries... which should really halp with wheelies. 

3 hours ago, krom said:

You are in the less than  10% of guys who bought one.  I spent a couple years trying to explain adjustments, and sending directions/youtube videos to guys who made the sled worse with every adjustment. 
That's nothing new tho, back when the dial adjust was on the console, most guy thought "the more you tighten it the better its supposed to ride"

Poo uses fox's live valve system,

doo's system uses kyb

image.png.b52d325a1168b5f50f7f029e020fd04f.png

To be honest my 2014rr was probably the worst set up sled out of the box I have ever had. I actually spent very little time fiddling with the shock clicker settings and air settings because that wasn’t the problem from what I put in it to start with. The biggest thing was getting the front arm on that sled right on the sled to make it actually turn and not steer like dog shit. The internet made people think it was some magic air pressure and clicker secret to fix it and they fucked everything up on those early rr, blamed the sled, and would have had the same problem with an lxr. It took me probably a days worth of riding to figure it all out spread out over a 4 day trip. I would make one change when I got back at night. 

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

To be honest my 2014rr was probably the worst set up sled out of the box I have ever had. I actually spent very little time fiddling with the shock clicker settings and air settings because that wasn’t the problem from what I put in it to start with. The biggest thing was getting the front arm on that sled right on the sled to make it actually turn and not steer like dog shit. The internet made people think it was some magic air pressure and clicker secret to fix it and they fucked everything up on those early rr, blamed the sled, and would have had the same problem with an lxr. It took me probably a days worth of riding to figure it all out spread out over a 4 day trip. I would make one change when I got back at night. 

did you ever try a 2013?

5 minutes ago, krom said:

did you ever try a 2013?

I demo road one for a day just before Sno check time. If it wasn’t for that demo ride, i would have made the mistake and bought the carry over they had instead of ordering the 2014. I made the right choice because that thing was 10 times worse. The 2012s should have came built like the 2014s. 

On 10/23/2023 at 8:06 PM, airflite1 said:

https://fb.watch/nSQh45Zud7/

I hope this works for you GYM

Gym appreciates whatever it is that Airplane man posted.  Gym won't click on it because Gym got a flu on his Commodore 64 the last time he did that.  Gym spent a lot of time at his bank from that episode.   

9 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym appreciates whatever it is that Airplane man posted.  Gym won't click on it because Gym got a flu on his Commodore 64 the last time he did that.  Gym spent a lot of time at his bank from that episode.   

Maybe someone can embed it for you, it's the chase scene with 2 Kawasaki's from Heart 2 Heart that was used for a Kawasaki. ad.