Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

51 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So you bought one (supposedly), yet never ridden one, but call it a catastrophe? You truly are one special fuck. I did ride one, back to back with the poo 650 Matrix. Hands down. Catalyst was better at everything.  Even fit and finish. For a fucking pre build!

I have bought trucks, cars, snowmobiles, motorcycles, atvs ect with out test driving them. If you call those pre built sleds good fit and finish you better go see a fucking eye doctor. They were rough. Also here is prime example why people don’t buy shit from cat. These skis came and one is yellowed. Piss poor quality control. 

IMG_2510.jpeg

IMG_2509.jpeg

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So you bought one (supposedly), yet never ridden one, but call it a catastrophe? You truly are one special fuck. I did ride one, back to back with the poo 650 Matrix. Hands down. Catalyst was better at everything.  Even fit and finish. For a fucking pre build!

You are retarded.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Bullshit ... you didn't ride a Matryx, so don't even try to say you did.  You've been proven to be a liar, and this is yet another example of you pulling some BS outta your butt.  Why would you ride a Matryx, given your hatred for the brand & claiming you would quit riding before ever owning one?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

The last sentence tells the whole tale.  First you are the only dumbass that uses a capital f in for and more importantly the fit and finish of the prototypes they ran around for testing was awful.  Worse than early 90's awful.  That alone proves the lying nature of the rest of your post.  Of course you were also dumb enough to say you would quit riding before owning something other than a cat which does the same.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Bullshit ... you didn't ride a Matryx, so don't even try to say you did.  You've been proven to be a liar, and this is yet another example of you pulling some BS outta your butt.  Why would you ride a Matryx, given your hatred for the brand & claiming you would quit riding before ever owning one?

Yup I called Him out on that last time after He claimed he would never test ride a Polaris but then claims he rode a Matrix 650 days later "back to back with a Catalyst". 

Then He backpedaled and said well that wasn't a "test ride".  :lol:

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Got to ride the Catslyst and Matrix back to back. You only assume my hatred. It is actually directed at the ass hats like yourself who hate Cat and there superiority to the brand you ride.

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I have bought trucks, cars, snowmobiles, motorcycles, atvs ect with out test driving them. If you call those pre built sleds good fit and finish you better go see a fucking eye doctor. They were rough. Also here is prime example why people don’t buy shit from cat. These skis came and one is yellowed. Piss poor quality control. 

IMG_2510.jpeg

IMG_2509.jpeg

Cat does not make there own skis. No brand does.

50 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Got to ride the Catslyst and Matrix back to back. You only assume my hatred. It is actually directed at the ass hats like yourself who hate Cat and there superiority to the brand you ride.

Catalyst

Maytrx 

9_9

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

They don't make their own clutches, plastics, headlights, gauges, bushings, bearings, and a ton more things.  It is however still their responsibility to make sure they have good quality.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you are going to use that "logic", cat doesn't make their own sleds, they just assemble parts made by outside companies

• Haha 2

Just now, krom said:

If you are going to use that "logic", cat doesn't make their own sleds, they just assemble parts made by outside companies

Well for many parts  they all do that. You should know internet JESUS.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well for many parts  they all do that. You should know internet JESUS.

Since you claim know way more about sleds and AC than I do, what sled parts does AC fully make in house?

Edited by krom

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Tunnels, bumpers, frames for starters. 

Boy do you showing everyone how stupid you are!!

Wrong as usual.
AC doesn't own any equipment to stamp the aluminum tunnels, or to bend/cut the steel tube used for frames, a-arms, rear skid parts, or any other parts for that matter.  All the sled front bumpers even come in a box that says what country they are made in.

Painting isn't making anything, its finishing....

If you aren't lying, it will be easy for you to post pictures of the equipment.

Edited by krom