Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

What is the ac5s? 5 way adjustable manual shocks? 

Thats what I was coming here wondering as well. Sno Pro appears to fill the non atac limited void and regular old ZR gets IFPs

5 minutes ago, krom said:

You didn't say anything about "Next Generation C-TEC2"

should I have?  

there's already several pages proceeding this one

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

good question... @ZR6000RR will have to choose between 1&2 now

6 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Thats what I was coming here wondering as well. Sno Pro appears to fill the non atac limited void and regular old ZR gets IFPs

I'm sorry... did someone say Sno Pro?

where's the entire brochure boys?  Pm me...   ;)

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I have a friend who saw these shocks on a Cat ass out west last year.. The guy riding it said he wasnt suppose to see the 5 way adjuster on the front shocks 

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I have a friend who saw these shocks on a Cat ass out west last year.. The guy riding it said he wasnt suppose to see the 5 way adjuster on the front shocks 

rebound adjustable?

Just now, Palu49 said:

Right on country cat

their website or Facebook page?    no information embargo?    post a link mon

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

rebound adjustable?

their website or Facebook page?    no information embargo?    post a link mon

My friend (that noticed catalyst) is a shock guru. He says they had 5 settings on the knob and the guy riding it said no one had noticed that(and he wasn't suppose to see these).. Not sure about the rebound on these shocks he saw that had 5 settings.. 

The guy said the #1 setting was designed for a county worker from MN?  :pc:

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Tagged you in the post

got it 👍

6 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

My friend (that noticed catalyst) is a shock guru. He says they had 5 settings on the knob and the guy riding it said no one had noticed that(and he wasn't suppose to see these).. Not sure about the rebound on these shocks he saw that had 5 settings.. 

The guy said the #1 setting was designed for a county worker from MN?  :pc:

his need a ZERO setting tbh

lmao... See the Procross is still available.  But... SnoPro with a short track.  

does our daughter really need to go to college?  🤔

Screenshot_20240109-103216.png

Screenshot_20240109-103251.png

Screenshot_20240109-103308.png

Screenshot_20240109-103323.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

13 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Would make sense to add that. I have always said if they had something like a 5 or 6 adjustments it would greatly improve the qs3. I could also see not adding it to the rxc because most of the guys racing it are ditching the quick switch for a dual speeds right out of the box 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Would make sense to add that. I have always said if they had something like a 5 or 6 adjustments it would greatly improve the qs3. I could also see not adding it to the rxc because most of the guys racing it are ditching the quick switch for a dual speeds right out of the box 

Yes agree.. Its like #3 is incredibly stiff.. Great of you like to beat it through big shit.. My back cant handle that no more.. 4 or 5 is a good idea

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

so it's probably an IFP with a resi and a clicker... which is a good thing.  are we assuming these are Fox?  

9 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Yes agree.. Its like #3 is incredibly stiff.. Great of you like to beat it through big shit.. My back cant handle that no more.. 4 or 5 is a good idea

My last rr with them would have been great if it had a setting between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3. 2 was mediocre at best for me and 1 was to soft. My old ones with the actual clickers were always run slightly above or below 1/2 way depending on what the conditions were.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so it's probably an IFP with a resi and a clicker... which is a good thing.  are we assuming these are Fox?  

I wouldn't assume that

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh?  Tell me they're Walker Evans... Please.  :roflcrying:

my bet is A C T

They would be advertising fox in the brochure

Edited by krom
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

You didn't say anything about "Next Generation C-TEC2"

Next generation = whistle support? They have had that picture for some time floating around 

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Next generation = whistle support? They have had that picture for some time floating around 

the picture with a rotary muffler, and direct injection..

11 minutes ago, krom said:

the picture with a rotary muffler, and direct injection..

Yeah that one. I see they filed another turbo 2 stroke patent 2 weeks ago that deals with the exhaust and efi controls. 

24 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah that one. I see they filed another turbo 2 stroke patent 2 weeks ago that deals with the exhaust and efi controls. 

You sure its new?  I though it was just approval/granting of the one from a couple of years ago.

post or pm a link if you don't mind

58 minutes ago, krom said:

You sure its new?  I though it was just approval/granting of the one from a couple of years ago.

post or pm a link if you don't mind

It may have been the granting approval. I assumed it was new one by the date. 

Where's the 658?

Also, people on FB were adamant that 858 would be 175-180hp because they said the ctec 800 was 160 HP and 11% more puts it in that area.  So I'm not sure who to believe here.........................

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Where's the 658?

Also, people on FB were adamant that 858 would be 175-180hp because they said the ctec 800 was 160 HP and 11% more puts it in that area.  So I'm not sure who to believe here.........................

was it the same people saying the 600 would be 130+hp?